Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Very Urjent Reply Please,i Need To Hear From You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Urjent Reply Please,i Need To Hear From You. (927 Views)

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Gurus In The House This Question Goes To You Urgent Reply Please. / Urgent Reply Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Urjent Reply Please,i Need To Hear From You. by Tallestboy(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2008
i,m still on my kneew because i haven,t know the actual date of the osun state polythecnic (iree) is doing their post jamb and federal polythecnic ado ekiti because i,m really in hurry to know that is why i,m begging my couleage in the house to please help me out of this situation of the admission.i will be very happy to hear from you people so that i would not miss the examination date.
Re: Very Urjent Reply Please,i Need To Hear From You. by cruworld(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2008
you can check there website on www.myadoekitipoly.com, can get the Osun state polytechnic iree website.

(1) (Reply)

Who Know Much About National Open University / Utme Has Been Postponed / ASUU Not Calling Off Strike - ASUU President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.