Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

MTN, Sell Off Your Company! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN, Sell Off Your Company! (886 Views)

Where Godswill Akpabio And Goodluck Johnathan Secretly Buy And Sell Off Houses / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) / Any Possessions You Like To Sell Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by holyboi411(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hey guys! I am at present on my hospital bed due to the sickness the poor Y'ello Network has caused me. For the past two weeks, eh! Chineke! If I should start mentioning points here, I'll spend 6 hrs on this irritating stuff,  the rest of the story you already known, 
If MTN could help sell off their company and buy Dangote shares, maybe I'll be okay( cause d tin dey piss me off seriously, I almost cry with this poor service)
Or should we call on Etisalat if there is any way they can help MTN grow? They are just no longer on the track.

, MTN, Poor Y'ello Network embarassed sad angry
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by ayusman16(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2008
Do u work for Etisalat?
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by zheroes(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
MTN? so far they have the worst network, am not trying to be biased, their priority is their money, the rest is history, unfortunately they know how useless the country is so they are not bothered.
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by Orobert: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2008
zheroes:

MTN? so far they have the worst network, am not trying to be biased, their priority is their money, the rest is history, unfortunately they know how useless the country is so they are not bothered.
I think it would be good u choose your words well. Nigeria can't b useless and MTN have done well. They kept us talking. We should allow the forces of capitalism play themselves out.
@poster, I wish you speedy recovery cos MTN is here to stay!
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by zheroes(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
I think it would be good u choose your words well. Nigeria can't b useless and MTN have done well. They kept us talking. We should allow the forces of capitalism play themselves out.
@poster, I wish you speedy recovery because MTN is here to stay
!

i do hope you reside in the country after possibly being to other countries? nigeria has not matured enough for me to die for, say the truth as it is without sentiments. even if your today turns out good remember how you felt when it seemed there was no hope and knowing not everyone may have the rare opportunity you had,  MTN is here to stay and to die, unlesss they improve. how do you feel when you want to make an emergency call and you're told your account will be credited in 24 hours which sometimes turns 72hrs, be realistic, MTN is messing up big time because there are no good competitors, WOE to those saying good is bad and bad is good, if i am a killer i will tell you am one but before you kill me i will ensure i kill you. say the truth even if it hurts.

how will the poster recover speedily when the cause of the illness isnt addressed yet?

poster, lets endure until we get a better doctor.
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by gbengaijot(m): 12:52am On Oct 08, 2008
Before the advent of gms network in Nigeria, We all live our lives without any wahala. Why rely solely on technology now?
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by zheroes(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2008
gbengaijot:

Before the advent of gms network in Nigeria, We all live our lives without any wahala. Why rely solely on technology now?

i didnt expect that as a reply. we have to because of the time we are living.

may be i should try getting to the U.S or malaysia by sea, when i can fly?
may be i should depend more on my kerosine lamp when there are better sources of energy
may be i should wear leaves as covering when i can get something better
may be i should be posting letters when the internet is there
may be the U.S should use an infantry when they have laser guided missiles

the list is endless. go for change, go for sustainable development.
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by omosor: 12:51am On Oct 09, 2008
honestly how u take know wetin dey my mind
Re: MTN, Sell Off Your Company! by vicar1: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2008
gbengaijot:

culture is fast changing, gat used to it.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Maximizing Your Google Adsense Revenues. / I Need 2000 Bags Of Rice Every Week At The Rate Of 6500 / Sana Metal Industries Nigeria Limited . All Kinds Of Furnitures (office, Hotel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.