Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (509796 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PTH(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2007
Even as a gunner . . . i just have to give this season's title to Manchester United. Awesome defence.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2007
I heard that no Liverpool player has ever scored against United in the League since Benitez came in.The only goal they ever scored was via an O'Shea own goal.Torres was made to look ordinary. . . . . which many will argue he is anyway.

Ronaldo showed once again,that he is more effective playing centrally than as a winger.Its very obvious that he is not a natural winger.When moved to the centre,he was far more effective.Against weaker teams,he is normally allowed to join Tevez and Rooney to make it a 3 man strike force because United are always on the front foot.Against big teams,where greater caution is required and we can't afford to be too adventurous,he is ineffectual operating on the flanks,tracking back and trying to take on the full backs.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ I-man,

Rooney should have buried that sitter.
What a pass from Ronaldo to find him and he just scuffed it . . . .
Vidic and Rio have justified why they are the best centre-halves in the country.

Anderson outplayed Gerrard . . . .Evra was immense . . . Hargreaves fought like a LION . . .
This performance had to be our best performance DEFENSIVELY.
Liverpool had the ball throughout th 2nd half and they couldn't even get thru ONCE. . .
What do u expect from a team that we have beaten TWICE with 10 MEN @ Anfield?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PTH(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
Jackal:

Vidic and Rio have justified why they are the best centre-halves in the country.

Anderson outplayed Gerrard . . . .Evra was immense . . . Hargreaves fought like a LION . . .
This performance had to be our best performance DEFENSIVELY.
Liverpool had the ball throughout th 2nd half and they couldn't even get through ONCE. . .
What do u expect from a team that we have beaten TWICE with 10 MEN @ Anfield?

No be lie. . . Man U's success owes a lot to a fearsome strike force and a mean defence. Wish the gunners could reinforce at the back too.
Good game guys . . . and thanks for knocking that fat head Benitez out of the race for the league. It's now a 3-way race.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2007
@Jackal

That was the best defensive performance I have seen from United for a long time.The biggest danger to our defence came,not from any Liverpool player,but from Van der Saar in the 1st half. The back 4,especially Evra,Rio and Vidic were outstanding.

Hargreaves was immense.Anderson tired a bit as the game wore on but he was still outstanding.

Anfield is beginning to look like one of those grounds were we are assured of 3 points,like Goodison Park.Contrast our performance with Arsenal's.Arsenal went there and barely managed to get a point,they made such noise about this,you would think they picked all 3 points.I guess they were looking at this fixture as one of those in which Utd will drop points grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2007
I genuinely don't want Chelski to win this game.I think they are our greatest threat.I would prefer a draw.That is the best of both possible worlds grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Dreloaded(f): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2007
Up Chelsea tongue

Congrats to your men, Iman wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2007
Hey Manscum guess who's on top of the table, u lot promised to be on top of the table after today
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Uzzyan: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2007
[size=43pt]WE RULE[color=#990000][/color][/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2007
there are days I am happy to be a United fan and today is one of them smiley

Our performance today was AWESOME! Wow! This Anderson guy too
much o. See as e do General.

Where is toshy?

My sig speaks louder and I will carry it for a week wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
@ Bolaoni,

Did u just realise that ANDERSON is the best MF in the league?
Blimey . . . .how many 19-year-olds will go to the Emirates and Anfield and dominate in their debut season?
The beauty of it is that he hasn't even shown his full potentials yet . . . .
Remember when he took 5 Liverpool players head on and almost did a MARADONA-esque kind of goal . . . . .

Anderson is awesome!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2007
no min me jare. o' boy that guy too much.

we can be rest assured that Scholesy can retire in peace whenever he chooses.

1 United!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 3:53am On Dec 17, 2007
yeye mancs tongue wanking over a small boy that must be in the club by now doing all the f@ckevers with ém cheap lays grin

but truly Anderson, Vida, Evra and Hargo were impressive. . . .Rio was just way too nervous for a player that experienced, the guy no dey lay off Igbo-shacking even for a day ? shocked

like I had rightly said Liverpool will most likely lose to the mouth-making mancs but surely they outplayed Manure but shey na that one we go chop ? embarassed

Torres was sh@t and I make bold to say, he has gone missing in the big games in the EPL this season, so why all the noise ? same against Arsenal, he was sh@t, too f@ckingly quiet it becomes annoying especially as Rafa seems to have built his team around him, allowing Benayoun to rove more behind him to supply him, reducing more of Gerrard's free role impartation that probably would have ensured at least a draw cool

all said and dusted, Manure deserved to win . . . .lesson learnt for the scousers, take ur chance to score, and stop being bloody nervous to score, which was what affected them right from the blast of the whistle grin

RAFA SEEMS TO HAVE LOST IT . . . . undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2007
Even as a gunner . . . i just have to give this season's title to Manchester United. Awesome defence.

best quote of the year!!! deserves an award grin grin grin

@Jackal
Anderson, Rio, Evra were sound, i couldnt believe my eyes Anderson played like that at the Anfield. Its obvious United will win this thingy, we know how to get the necessary points.
WE CANNOT LOSE .

@Chelsea fans
Sell Ben Haim, Pizzaro,Shevy,Alex, Grant. I hope you guys aint back to your blue days?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2007
Benitez's record against Chelski and Man U in the premiership = Played 14, Wins 1, Draws 2, Loses 11, Goals for 5, Goals against 18, Points 5.

He can't just blame that on small squad or lack of funding, it's just bad coaching.

11 out of 14 games without a goal!!! 5 games in 8 at Anfield without a goal. 1 win in 8 at Anfield. 6 defeats out of 6 away.

That's shocking!

@Jackal
i just had to copy that from 606. . . those guys are lame
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2007
UNITED 4 LIFE
We have done it again as usual, Anfield is now home to Man utd - 5 wins, 1 draw in 6 visits. can anyone beat dat?
brown rendered Kewell Impotent, Evra caged benayoun, Anderson (God bless that boy) stifled Gerrrad, Ferdinand made Torres a spectator, Hargreaves was all over the pitch, Mascherano ranted more than he played, Kuyt(is that guy a player)?, rooney was a handful for carragher. Oh God bless Manchester United, the best team in d world. Reina did only one job all afternoon - Pick the ball out from the net.

All kops bury ur head in shame.

The title stays at old trafford.

UNITED 4 EVER.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2007
@ndumart

we are still in the race remember, and we've shown that we've got what it takes to carry on,

The gunners still remain your biggest threat, the title may well be decided at old trafford come next year,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2007
i really don't understand why some people have to start un necessary threads,

there is some geezer who started a thread that was completely unnecessary,

funny thing is that i don't even know the team he supports,

as far as i am concerned its cheap popularity
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Flodel(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2007
hi can anybody pls tell me how 2 get manutd logo on my phone, i tried the site the one i got r for sale
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2007
Yeah Flodel grin

Just smash your phone on the ground as hard as you can, cause thats as good as having a United logo on it grin grin

Don't worry, i'am sure Le Chacal will give you some tips. But be warned, i just learnt that having the United logo is the alternative form of getting the "666" logo, as Lucifer looks for new, sly methods of giving the "Mark of the Beast" to mankind.

What better way to spread your siggy than through a team know as the, wait for it; "RED DEVILS".   shocked Name speaks for itself i guess  undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ Loyika,

I think u need the rehab. tongue tongue tongue
Stop harrassing our Man Utd's female fans on this forum.
What exactly is your problem here?

Granted, you guys cheated again yesterday to win.
Gallas clearly pushed Ben Haim before nodding the ball into the net . . .
Fabregas and Eboue should have seen RED for their dirty antics in the game.

@ Flodel,
U should get a link via SMS from Man Utd after making payments.
Download this link and u should be aiiight.
P.S. make sure ur fone is 2G . . . . .It wont download on Nokia 3310. grin grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Lordi
do we have to use goggles to read ur stuff?

@Loyiks
United logo and 666? never. The only thing that is closest to 666 is your logo. WMD as a logo? you guyz are still living in the Hitler dayz grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ tkb417,

Where have u been, soldier?
I guess u enjoyed yesterday's victory over the scousers . . . .
This was the same Rafa that Arrow called Dayokanu was saying is better than Alex Ferguson because he won UEFA Champions League.
His team is yet to score a league goal against Man Utd @ Anfield for 4 seasons!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2007
Jackal:

@ Loyika,

Eboue should have seen RED for their dirty antics in the game.

Where are we going to find a sensible referee
to send that Arrow off?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Jackal
Gallas pushed who? Chelsea have Alan Wiley to thank that we didnt beat them with an NBA scoreline i mean what didnt he do to help Chelsea.Face it the Gunners mean business
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ A-40,

Against a Chelsea team without Drogba, Essien and Terry?
Y'all lots are pathetic . . . .U played the weakest Chelsea team since Roman came to England.
Ben Haim was pushed . . . .Fabregas got away with murder . . . Eboue was pathetic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
Jackal:

@ A-40,

Y'all lots are pathetic . . . .You played the weakest Chelsea team since Roman came to England.
Ben Haim was pushed . . . .Fabregas got away with murder . . . Eboue was pathetic.

Excuses are for boys , not men. I don't think Chelsea Losing to Arsenal or Liverpool losing to Man United spells the end of the road for them both, the season is a marathon and if the trends of the last 2 seasons are to go by, the premiership would go down to the Wire , (quoting Sir Alex Fergusson).
A friend of mine while commenting on the 2 matches said , "these results only confirm what we all know, there are 3 coaches in England, Alex Fergusson, Arsene Wenger and THE REST" Afterall, those are the only unsackable coaches in British football, if not the whole world when you consider the fact that there are 2 types of coaches , Those who have been sacked and those waiting to be sacked.
C ya
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
Jackal:

@ A-40,

Y'all lots are pathetic . . . .You played the weakest Chelsea team since Roman came to England.

Didn't Man U beat Chelsea just after they had lost JM, whats ur point, aren't Chelsea supposed to have a big team, haven't Arsenal played without Cesc and co in the past few games, stop trying to make excuses, Chelsea fans aren't even making excuses
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Jackal
Dont gimme that crap man what difference would Terry,Drogba and Essien made? we played 11-11 and our win was fairer than yours you guys got a dubious penalty and plus a red card to help yall.We had two goals ruled out.We played them in the Carling cup with teenagers and they needed the help of a referee to help them but we are not complaining so serve your lame excuse to the marines man tongue.We are still on top dont sleep on these Gunners we mean business

loyika:

Yeah Flodel grin

Just smash your phone on the ground as hard as you can, cause thats as good as having a United logo on it grin grin

Don't worry, i'am sure Le Chacal will give you some tips. But be warned, i just learnt that having the United logo is the alternative form of getting the "666" logo, as Lucifer looks for new, sly methods of giving the "Mark of the Beast" to mankind.

What better way to spread your siggy than through a team know as the, wait for it; "RED DEVILS". shocked Name speaks for itself i guess undecided

cool GOONER 89

Loyika spot on i have seen that stuff before MUFC is EVIL
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2007
@jackal

whether it was a weak chelsea team or a dilapidated chelsea team

the fact still remains that on the 16th of December, Arsenal beat chelsea 1-0

no where in the history books would u see Arsenal vs weak chelsea 1-0
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ Lordimpaq,

U guys had it easy . . .be frank.
There was no way Arsenal was gonna score with Terry in defence . . .
Could Gallas have pushed Terry the way he jumped Ben Haim?
Be objective, please.

@ A-40,

The same Chelsea u failed to beat for 4 years.
We should assume referees have been helping them for 4 years, innit?
When will u stop these teenage excuse . . . .No one forced Wenger to play teenagers in a cup final.
Its boring having to cope with ur teenage stories.
Anderson is younger than Fabregas but he dominated him at the Emirates.

@ Chuckdee4,

In the games Fab4 missed, Arsenal lost to Boro and drew with Newcastle and got a slim victory against Aston Villa.
So whats ur point? Arsenal can't play without Fabregas and getting help from the referee.
Gallas had his 2 hands on Ben Haim, pushed him outta the way before nodding the ball home.
Now, if that aint cheating . . . .i wonder what cheating is!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Jackal
You have started the Anderson bull again what contribution of note did he make in that game?You are sounding like a broken record jare.Yeah right like Chelsea dont concede goals when Terry is on? These excuses are lame man!! even Avram Grant is not giving them.Our record against Chelsea is 58 to 39 we are not just on the same level that Mourinho helped them to a couple of premier league wins dont mean nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.