Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (507180 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Loyika

Lordimpaq is still suffering from the after-effects of Razorr's NAFDACless chesticles-sucking grin grin

he doesnt like to be bashed cos he takes things too personal AND GIST HAS IT THAT HE IS NOT A STREET-WISE BRUVVA . . . .SO WHAT DO U EXPECT grin grin

I also dont expect 2 much from either of the 2 teams . . .BUT I KNOW FOR SURE CHELSEA WILL UP THE ANTE JUST LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY PLAYED US cool

I wonder what y'all would have to say if Chelski wins at SB grin grin

remember that Grant is a lucky bastard grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Jackal
You seeem to forget 2000 UCL Vs Real Madrid so fast
The way you talk one will think you saw the future with Divino scoring a hattrick at OT
Chelsea's defence conceded two goals in Turkey, anything can happen
Especially with two FIFA player of the year runner-up strikers in your opponent's team

Tell them especially these Mancs who started watching Euro footie 2 seasons ago. That was the cry in 2000 when Manc drew at Bernabeu and Chelsea beat Barca 3-1 at Stanford bridge . All the media were awash with news and predictions of an all English final . What happened? Ask Fernando Redondo.

Man Utd is yet to beat a BIG TEAM since 1999. . . . . .How dumb is that? Where are these BIG TEAMS?
Madrid crashed out to Roma which United trounced mercilessly. . . . AC Milan lost at HOME to the shittiest team in the PREM this season(ARSENAL).
Bayern Munich didnt even qualify for the UCL . . . .Who else? Porto was nowhere to be found . . . Barca will go out next week!!!!

Anyways, i will continue to educate your dunderhead.
It must have been tedious for your parents to raise u up to this stage. . . for that i give em credits.
A confused, egocentric and pest-natured bastard like u should have been shat out as menstrual blood!!!

Well, for those who rarely achieve any form of success, they are very quick to recognise little achievements. Roma a big club? So because getafe beat Madrid Getafe is a big club? deportivo beat AC Milan 4-0 make depor a big club? or Monaco eliminating Real makes Monaco a big club, Gotenborg beat man Utd makes Gotenborg a big club.

This Jackal does not know jack about Euro footie. Its not a crime to start following footie yesterday but you have to take your time to know the nitty gritty not calling Russian Champions team from Switzerland, or not knowing what the knock out stage of a tourney is, Or telling us how Leeds United won UCL. Wetin I never hear from Jackal. You are so empty upstairs. Are you sure you are not Toba1909 and the losting fame?

@Dayokanu
nonsence. . .even if st.petersburg is in Russia, how does it remove from the fact that Bayern is the shittiest club on planet.
we drew Barca at camp Nou ure raising dusts, meanwhile your lame club drew Bolton, Getafe and now St.petersburg.

When would you start making sense young man ?

:Dayokanu
I hope You is not trying to compare your Wiki supported analysis to Chacal's personalised Postulations
I am holding no brief for any shit here but please try and be a li'l independent and personal in posting
Then we can see how good u are

J UNIT, WHy did you release this guy? You guys have the same IQ so you should move together.
Jackal's analysis can only impress lil minds like you. Not Veterans like Dayokanu
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Jackal
How about Tottenham? Blackburn,Lyon should i go on?You dont need to rub it in you dont need Haitian Voodoo to figure that we have a whack defence.
As for Fiddy since hearing that tragedy of an album called Curtis! I will be damned if i buy any of his songs on ITunes i would rather check it out on limewire or something as for Fiddy murdering Diddy whats the big deal its like Nas murdering Soulja boy on a track is that news?Anyways have you heard weezy's new joint Lollipop?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ A-40,

I am telling u to go to the nearest store and get this mix-tape(Return of the body snatchers)!!!!!
This is the best i have heard from Fiddy since 2002. . . . . .He murdered Fat Joe, P.Diddy and Lil' Wayne.
To be honest, i think Fiddy is just trying to play cat n mouse. . .
Was it not some months ago they all did the re-mix of "I GET MONEY re-mix(forbes 1,2,3)" The track featured Diddy and Jay-Z so where did this new attack come from? It's ridiculous.

@ Dayokanu,

I know more footie than ur ancestors put together. . . . . I have killed u many times on this sports forum so u have no credibility.
Was it not the same u that said Godwin Okpara put Ronaldo in his pockets? Did u get back to me since ma reply? The answer is NO.
You are a trillionaire in pounds if STUPIDITY is sold at 1 Naira per unit

Man Utd is not a big club ONLY because they beat Roma 7-1 last season. . . . They are a big club cos they are CONSISTENT in terms of success.
A club that won 10 titles in 16 seasons should be applauded not your HOLLYWOOD FC club who cant even play in the UCL.
I cannot imagine United not qualifying for UCL. . . . . . .That must be the RAPTURE. grin grin

Anyways, u should stick to your Bundesliga. . . .
Afterall, all the German teams have been kicked out of UCL this season. . . . . Will Bayern Munich finish in the top 4 in England? NEVER!!!!
Tell me any team in the BIG 4 here that will not win the Bundesliga. . . . . . . U are deluded.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Jackal
My point exactly this guy is just a clown, an attention seeker who really doesnt know his next move as far as rap is concerned.Fat Joe is crap but Diddy cmon.And to think i was once a fan undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

I know more footie than your ancestors put together. . . . . I have killed u many times on this sports forum so u have no credibility.
Was it not the same u that said Godwin Okpara put Ronaldo in his pockets? Did u get back to me since ma reply? The answer is NO.
You are a trillionaire in pounds if STUPIDITY is sold at 1 Naira per unit

Godwin Okpara Pocketed Ronaldo that is a fact if you dont know go and watch it even Ronaldo had to hobble out in France.
It was in the second leg that Ronaldo got his groove back. Its only a loonie like you that can say Man Utd is the biggest club
cos they won treble. Am short of words!!
You can school emperoh and co not dayokanu I am far too brilliant for you. In football even English footie You are no match.
No to talk of Euro footie. I would murder you.

Man Utd is not a big club ONLY because they beat Roma 7-1 last season. . . . They are a big club because they are CONSISTENT in terms of success.
A club that won 10 titles in 16 seasons should be applauded not your HOLLYWOOD FC club who can't even play in the UCL.
I cannot imagine United not qualifying for UCL. . . . . . .That must be the RAPTURE.

Man Utd won 10 titles in the last 16 year cos the league is not competitive. Cos someone that won 10 leagues in 16years should have won at least 3 UCL with it. But what do you have 1 UCL in how many years. Right now I can predict top 4 in EPL for next season; Same as previous years Arsenal, Chalsea. Liverpool Man Utd(Alphabetically not in positions) cos it has always been like that tell me any other league where the top 4 is so fucking predictable like EPL?
In the last few years , Real Madris was outside top 4, AC Miilan was outside top 4 for some seasons, Liverpool, Bayern, Juve, Barca have all been outside top 4 at one time or the other so being outside top 4 is not a factor to consider when determining a BIg club. Lyon has won Ligue 1 how many times in a row so they are a big Club, ditto for celtic and rangers.
Which is Bigger AC or Juve?

Anyways, u should stick to your Bundesliga. . . .
Afterall, all the German teams have been kicked out of UCL this season. . . . . Will Bayern Munich finish in the top 4 in England? NEVER!!!!
Tell me any team in the BIG 4 here that will not win the Bundesliga. . . . . . . You are deluded.

Anyway history is there to vindicate us. In recent meetings with Man Utd and Arsenal who constitute the top 4, We have always bossed them. tongue tongue So your ANALysis don't count.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

You are still an onanist. . . . .

The Premiership is not competitive?? Tell us the reason why Arsenal failed to win it this season if it ain't competitive.
Are u aware only 7 clubs have never been RELEGATED in the Premiership out of the 40 clubs that have participated since 1992?
Is that what u call a weak league?
At this point, i am sure your parents will be disappointed in u . . . .Money spent on your education was wasted!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

You are still an onanist. . . . .

The Premiership is not competitive?? Tell us the reason why Arsenal failed to win it this season if it ain't competitive.
Are u aware only 7 clubs have never been RELEGATED in the Premiership out of the 40 clubs that have participated since 1992?
Is that what u call a weak league?
At this point, i am sure your parents will be disappointed in u . . . .Money spent on your education was wasted!!!!!

So how come the top 4 is always constant unlike anywhere else in Europe. Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, liverpool season after season. Is that what you call a competitive league?

What is the competition when some clubs know they can never be top 4
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Use your brains for once.

The BIG 4 dominance is down to their financial strength!!!!!
In Italy, Germany and Spain. . . . There's no significant financial difference between Bayern Munich and Leverkusen/Dortmund.
Most clubs are at par or thereabout but its not the same thing with English clubs.

Will Ronaldo play for Sunderland? Will Drogba play for Derby County?
More money, more success. . . . . The big 4 keep getting rich as they are able to strike humungous TV deals with TV companies.
Man Utd will pick anutha 50 million pounds by MAY . . . . Almost TWICE as much as what UEFA champion will pick.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
i disagree !! Leverkusen, Bremen and stuttgart can never be compared to Bayern in finances, Sevilla, Deportivo, and Santander can never be compared to Madrid, Valencia and barca's financial strenght yet they compete and make top 4. Roma, Fiorentina can not be compared to AC Milan and Inter in financial muscle yet they compete well. So your argument is flawed. Your only attempt to use your brain failed woefully

I now understand why you dont use your Brains: Its not capable of functioning well. logical thought
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
Madrid and Barca are financially superior yet they have finished outside top 4 in recent times.

AC, Juve and Inter are financially superior yet they have finished outside top 4 in recent times.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2008
So how come the top 4 is always constant unlike anywhere else in Europe. Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, liverpool season after season. Is that what you call a competitive league?

ermm, arsenal chelsea liverpool man utd have only finished as the top four for two consecutive seasons(05/06 & 06/07) at most in the history of the epl so what are u on about?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
ermm, arsenal chelsea liverpool man utd have only finished as the top four for two consecutive seasons(05/06 & 06/07)
at most in the history of the epl so what are u on about?

Since 2003 only one club has broken into the top 4 Tell me any league where its like that. What of 07/08?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
What of 07/08?

i put my entire life savings on everton finishing above 'pool this season grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ajadrage: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
Jackal has made a very concise explanation on the performance of the english premiership. It is kudos deserved of the organisation and implementation of a sporting nay footballing policy on the English society. Unlike a few years ago when the Italian Serie A and the Spanish La Liga were rated above the English game, these four clubs most importantly have shone, showing the extent to which the game in England had developed. So when I see some vituperations being spewed on these threads due to extreme club loyalties and fanaticism, it beats me that instead of celebrating the game most folk are blinded by sentiments, thus depriving them of the full enjoyment of the lovely football being displayed week in and week out in England as well as in the continent.

The big four as they are wont to be called have invested heavily on the discovery and developement of talents right from childhood and thes talents stand toe to toe with the foreign legion who throng the league for diverse reasons. At the end of the day, the thrills, excitement and unpredictability that the game promises are fulfilled. There might be heartbreaks and triumphs, but each clubside must live to fight another day.

This season looks more or less a straight fight between two out of the Big four in the premiership and it is credit to the game in England that her four reps made it to the q-finals of the ucl, with three gunning for the epl. No matter the outcome of the remaining games, the English premiership would continue to satisfy a yearning for some good entertainment as there exists in the leagus such potentials as Blackburn Rovers who incidentally are former epl champions, Spurs, Everton etc. These guys might be underachievers as of the now, but they sure got some ambitions.

Tomorrows game might just swing the pendulum towards United's favour, but a slip up would see both teams struggling till the conclusion of the season.

Up football grin

I love this game grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

The use of English is your biggest problem.
I said there is no significant financial difference between Bayern Munich and Bayern Leverkusen/Dortmund /Cottibus.
Definitely, there is a difference between $10m and $30m but u cannot really say it is significant.
However, u can say there's a significant difference between $30m and $600m . . . . . .

For instance, Eduardo's transfer fee is higher than the whole starting XI of Blackburn FC.
Blimey. . . . .Wayne Rooney's transfer fee is higher than the whole Blackburn squad never mind Derby County.
So tell me, how do u expect Blackburn to challenge Man United in a season of 38 games?
Until u begin to learn the nitty gritty and the value of GB Pounds, u will continue to thrive in delusion.

Lemme know the results of your psycho-evaluation test, u cunt!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2008
@ dayokanu,

I don't get this. . .

Are you saying the premiership is a weak league?

These top 4 teams are always up there because they are
very strong and that is eveident in their consistency in the
UCL.

Thankfully, you use performances in the UCL to judge teams
so you have shot yourself in the foot.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2008
if Dayokanu Arsenal-bashes . .u guys never say nada . . but when he EPL-bashes y'all come guns pointing at his d@ck shocked grin

easy guys . .we all cant support the same clubs or value the same leagues . . . cool

I would rather have a Dayokanu as a friend than have Niterider or Lordimpaq as a friend . . .at least LOYALTY IS THE KEYWORD HERE cool

@Dayokanu

atimes I feel like slapping u so hard . . .u should be ashamed of urself for trying to disparage the EPL . . .with the sort of consistency the EPL has enjoyed with their representatives in the past 4 to 5 editions of the UECL. . . .u shldnt be caught dead ranting blasphemy tongue

Blackburn once won the EPL . . .where are they today

u keep saying only the big 4 in EPL is predictable . . .what about the race for 1st place and race for 4th place why do u have BAYERN NOT HAVING ANYTHING ON BOLTON grin

why couldnt ur Luca Toni, Kroos and Klose qualify u to play in UECL

TELL ME WHEN LAST BARCA AND MADRID FELL OUT OF THE TOP 4 IN UR OWN RECENT TIMES tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2008
@Mc omo
Good analysis there. U sure watch football without bias.

EPL weak, and they have had representations in the champs league semis for 5seasons and in the finals for 3 straight seasons. somebody is definitely missing something. Inasmuch as the EPL top four are predictable, their respective positions are not predictable.

The championnat has had Lyon as their champion for 6 seasons in a row. Can that ever happen in the EPL?
and just becos Bayern failed to lift the trophy last season, then the Bundesliga is competitive. (illogical thinking).
In the serie A, its always been AC, Inter, Roma, Juve and on rare occasions u have fiorentina.

The same applies to the La liga which has always been a straight fight btw Real and Barca(Stand to be challlenged). The likes of Valencia, Sevilla and Villareal will only strive to make up the nos.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Mc Omo
Oya slap him jare grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Ballackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
Fergie is doing a Benitez. United fans better hope in his quest to get the two trophies,
he doesn't end up with none.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by stanech: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
I am not watching the match please how is my UNITED DOING ?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by stanech: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
The score is Chelsea 1 - 0 Manchester .  Vidic is injured But we still have to win this match

Or at least get a draw.  Read chelsea is dominating the game. That is not new to United all we need are goals and we have the fire power to do just that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2008
actually chelsea lead, by 2-1
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Tattooboy: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2008
down Reds tongue Chelsea rocks

On tuesday we'r gonna renew the Trafford

Up Barca
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2008
hmm. . . .we shall see.

Might Fergie regret his team selection. . . . . . .

At least he made the title race interesting again
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2008
Dr Dre,
Need any help?

How come this thread is freaking empty?

Is it that hard to take a defeat?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
Where all these yeye ppl day? lol

Chelsea Rocks!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
This place empty sha o . . . are the loud mouths mourning?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
Where is Jackallllllllll?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
Helloooooooooooooo . . .

Anybody home? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.