Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,556 members, 7,965,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:18 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (522003 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2008
Hannibal:

Even Debosky would agree with me that Marta is better than any Arsenal striker. grin cheesy

and Prinz is better than all Manure players, dead or alive tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2008
What is this trash I keep hearing about Henry moving to Old Trafford? It doesn't even sound right. I read on Skysports Fergie might make a shock move for the guy. .this week infact. .
This had better be a joke. .cos its really laughable. .
Imagine Henry wearing an AIG shirt! angry God forbid

Saha is off to Sunderland. . at last.

We need a striker badly, cos we gat only Tevez and Rooney,
Pls sign Huntelaar, pls. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 1:10am On Aug 12, 2008
justkunmi:

What is this trash I keep hearing about Henry moving to Old Trafford? It doesn't even sound right. I read on Skysports Fergie might make a shock move for the guy. .this week infact. .
This had better be a joke. .because its really laughable. .
Imagine Henry wearing an AIG shirt! angry God forbid

Saha is off to Sunderland. . at last.

We need a striker badly, because we gat only Tevez and Rooney,
Please sign Huntelaar, please. .

yeah heard thesame on bbc, gosh hope that is not true bcause the days of henry are past.
fergie should really sign a striker ASAP me think huntleer is the perfect person.
then about saha thank GOD we finally sold him. that guy was lucky, he won every thing without playing anything.

@hannibal
i need to talk 2 u in private can i ve your email ID so, we could chat on messenger. Mine is bigjoex2@yahoo.com
thanks grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 1:13am On Aug 12, 2008
Fergie adores Wenger like crazy tongue

or what explains his covetous nature exhibited towards present and past Arsenal strikers that Wenger single-handedly made shocked

Henry - ex-Arsenal legend

Adebayor - legend in the making tongue

na wa o . . . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:15am On Aug 12, 2008
If Huntelaar is who you are expecting Fergie to sign immediately, then it will not be Huntelaar. Van Basten will try to hold on to him, so a deal may not be made till end of the window.

Let Henry go to MU sef, that would be even more amusing, from frying pan to fire. grin

so can we start talking about panic with MU now? Saha and Pique sold? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2008
Honestly. . . . .I mean seriously

Gunners fans should so not be dissing any other team right now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 1:25am On Aug 12, 2008
debosky:

If Huntelaar is who you are expecting Fergie to sign immediately, then it will not be Huntelaar. Van Basten will try to hold on to him, so a deal may not be made till end of the window.

Let Henry go to MU sef, that would be even more amusing, from frying pan to fire. grin

Guy if na joke make u stop am. Henry is a waste product now and besides he is over 27, what do we need that kind of player for.

@doyin
dont mind ehm gaynner they always talk about other clubs problem when they ve their champ so on fire. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2008
Manchester likes oldies, even if its for temporary signings - remember Larsson?

If y'all keep Giggs, Scholes, Neville and co, then Henry is just as good, if not better. cool

@ doyin

why should we not be dissing? we lost two first teamers and they want to blow their tops, why shouldn't we poke fun at other clubs too when they are experiencing the same? undecided

Its all fair game to me. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2008
Kit
Adebayor is a legnd in the making? Abeg na midnite, i dey scatter laugh for here. .
Legend for where?

Debosky
Van Basten doesnt really have a say on Huntelaar's issue. He has said he would like to keep his star player but wont hold him back if the right price is payed. .so if Fergie is interested, Van Basten can't hold him back. .
and wats up at the Arsenal camp?
You guys starting this season with Ramsey and the oda small boys. . ? grin
You guys lost Hleb and Flamini and the best replacement u can muster is Nasri? and Ramsey? the kid from Cardiff. . grin grin

I'm so loving this nu season already. .
lotta drama's gon' unfold. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2008
@ JK

relax bro, we're getting another Flamini replacement, wait and see. . . he'll be at least 24 and will have substantial experience.

Nasri, DMF, Vela. . . .those are 3 quality additions. Hleb and Flamini will be missed, but not that much. cool

There'll be lots of drama alright. . . . especially in the next two weeks we'll see.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2008
debosky:

@ JK

relax bro, we're getting another Flamini replacement, wait and see. . . he'll be at least 24 and will have substantial experience.

Nasri, DMF, Vela. . . .those are 3 quality additions. Hleb and Flamini will be missed, but not that much. cool

There'll be lots of drama alright. . . . especially in the next two weeks we'll see.

Unless u get Makelele or Mahmodu Diarra, that midfield is WEAK. grin

@ Joe B,

I don't do YIM. . . . . What exactly have u gotta say?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:03am On Aug 12, 2008
watch and see Hannibal. tongue

no one expected Flamini to emerge initially, but this time, we'll be getting someone who has played at least 2 years in that role. . . so y'all will be proved wrong again this time.

Seems you have someone who wants to get with you Hannibal grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 2:14am On Aug 12, 2008
Flamini's case was different, Debo. . .
He has always been with Arsenal. . . . .took him time to get to that level, Wenger was dumb pawning him to AC Milan.
Whoever u bring may struggle to settle down . . . It's a huge risk.

Someone wants to get wiv me. . . . .He is Man Utd so i am confident he aint a homo. tongue grin
What was the outcome of ya menage a trois with that flaming gay on that infamous thread??
Heard he got aggravated at a point cos he didn't get to ejaculate in Dr Kit's ass. tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 2:20am On Aug 12, 2008
debo
its just typical of Wenger to end up an idiot. .
I'ld so laugh at Arsenal this season. . .

You guys need at least 5 new players!!! a goalkeeper inclusive. .

Its Liverpool I want to see,. .
Robbie Keane's signing must be justified. .

Jackal
My point exactly. Wenger is just a goat. He sold Hleb and Flamini. .to get who? Their sales wont make sense except he gets replacements that are already established and would fit like gel from the start of the season. .And those kinda players cost money. .and Mr Wenger is not ready to spend. .So Arsenal is going into the nu season with a minus already. . wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 2:21am On Aug 12, 2008
@Hannibal

Attracting those boys eh. . . .Go on son grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 2:26am On Aug 12, 2008
@ Doyin13,

U are crazy!!!!
Give that to Debo and Kit. . . . . . .They were stalked on NL and YM.

@ J-K,

It's going to be hard for Arsenal.
United's old players are not ready to leave yet.
Giggs even looked better against Pompey. . . . .Gary Neville and Scholes were decent.
Its between United and Chelsea. . . . . . .Arsenal to finish trophyless again.

P.S. Debosky should put up the predictions thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 2:44am On Aug 12, 2008
Jackal
I'll rate Liverpool above Chelsea this season. Something tells me they just might nick 2nd this term. .
Scolari is still new. He's new to the English game and would need time to learn the tricks of the trade. .
I figure its a race between Liverpool and United. Then 3rd and 4th fight to Arsenal and Chelsea. .

Totenham mite just shock us all and break into the top 4. .
who knows. .

is Manucho's work permit getting anywhere to being granted?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 2:51am On Aug 12, 2008
Manucho played in CAN 2008 scoring mouth-watering goals. . . . .His work permit should come through.
I am just worried the whole Ronaldo saga might have put David Gill/SAF to apply in time but i think it's been processed.
He can join anytime though as he isn't a new signing so transfer window doesn't affect him.

Chelsea. . . .With the avalanche of talents in that squad, i don't see Chelsea ever finishing below 2nd.
The strength in depth is so huge they would finish 2nd without a manager. grin cheesy
United's heavy fixtures and the injuries/suspension may give Chelsea an early advantage.

Liverpool. . . . . .With the way they push the "self-destruct" button, they would be lucky to finish above the Gaynners.
They don't need the help of their enemies to fall apart. . . . .They do it easily on their own.
With the club ownership still in crisis and Rafa's tinkering. . . . .I don't see em improving a great deal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2008
A-40:

@Hannibal
The least you could do for this guy is help him type and speak good English this Emperoh dude is becoming an embarrassment to your fold
I don't know why no one is looking in Huntelaar's direction that cat is wasting in Ajax

@Emperoh
Go play somewhere i am busy.Come back to me when you are able to step your Vocab up i am sick and tired of illiterate folks like you who can't pronounce or spell well. Empty Barrel
I guess this Silly Ass has esccaped again from the mental home
What am i gonna do to you?
Inject you with Cyanide? tongue
I guess thats a better option. Meanwhile keep doing you spelling lessons
Its shows my tutorials are working. . . . . . . . At least you can now recognise errors
But my boys they aren't errors . . . . . . .they are called typos Alright.
And be sure not to be late to classes today alright . . . . if not i go use koboko bath you. Akamu tongue tongue

Le Chac
I had expected SAF to bring back Manucho when all these striker wahala started but somehow he had other plans
I guess we now realise the importance of one after Sunday's game. Chances upon chances were spurned
I just couldn't help cursing RM for snatching my RVN.
But i still would love to see Berba at OT than see Hunterlaar
But u know what, I will ensure Blessing Okardi plays for Man U than seeing Henry in an AIG shirt
God i will head straight to Okija shrine tongue tongue tongue
His first touch at Carrington will end his career abruptly. Anyone wants to stake a bet?
Enwe!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2008
debosky:

@ Debosky

This is Funny grin grin grin

Infact, Man U is finished without the duo grin They were the most important players in Man U grin

Gosh, Am having a serious laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2008
Hannibal:

Manucho played in CAN 2008 scoring mouth-watering goals. . . . .His work permit should come through.
I am just worried the whole Ronaldo saga might have put David Gill/SAF to apply in time but i think it's been processed.
He can join anytime though as he isn't a new signing so transfer window doesn't affect him.

Chelsea. . . .With the avalanche of talents in that squad, i don't see Chelsea ever finishing below 2nd.
The strength in depth is so huge they would finish 2nd without a manager. grin cheesy
United's heavy fixtures and the injuries/suspension may give Chelsea an early advantage.

Liverpool. . . . . .With the way they push the "self-destruct" button, they would be lucky to finish above the Gaynners.
They don't need the help of their enemies to fall apart. . . . .They do it easily on their own.
With the club ownership still in crisis and Rafa's tinkering. . . . .I don't see em improving a great deal.

Jamie Carragher said something similar to this in 2007

He said: "United may be champions, but Chelsea are really the ones you have to use as your yardstick.

"United are a great side and have strengthened again, but the team which finishes above Chelsea will win it."

and that has been happenig
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
Cristiano Ronaldo was told by Sir Alex Ferguson that he could join any club in the world this summer, including Barcelona, as long as he did not go to Real Madrid. Marca reports that the Portueguese winger will spend only one more season at Old Trafford,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2008
I am quite indifferent if Ronaldo goes or stays
The guy has clarified his stance and let the haters keep drooling
I heard Rm wants to sue him for 17 million quid for breach of trust
I was wondering if these guys have entered into an agreement with him.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
Emperoh:

I am quite indifferent if Ronaldo goes or stays
The guy has clarified his stance and let the haters keep drooling
I heard Rm wants to sue him for 17 million quid for breach of trust
I was wondering if these guys have entered into an agreement with him.
Let the sue him, it will make him to hate anything RM.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
I am waiting for them to go ahead
That will mean shooting themselves in the foot
I guess they would have fought themselves for Manchester United grin
Meanwhile. fergie has told him he won't be sold to anyone 
he can go anywhere except RM. I guess its not SAF v RC grin grin
What a lovely Rumble it will be. And I can bet he will win

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=812402
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=815412

and we await the signing of Berba
God i can't wait to see him done thi AIG red and white jersey
Say Welcome to ROMANTIC footie grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
So back to Berba again? These rumours sef. Perhaps we'll get Brazil's Ronaldo after we buy Henry for 30 million  cheesy

Fergie should just say something concrete already.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
Cristalz:

So back to Berba again? These rumours sef. Perhaps we'll get Brazil's Ronaldo after we buy Henry for 30 million cheesy

Fergie should just say something concrete already.

Fergie should sign Marta. . . . . .It has been proven she is better than Adebayor, Van Persie and Eduardo moulded together.
All we need to do is to remove her chesticles and bang. . . . .We have a deadly striker on our hands.
Blimey. . . . .we have the current best female player of the year. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
Hannibal.
Yeah. .Marta would hit it for us just fine. .
The only area i forsee a problem is in the dressing room. .
especially with minors like Possebon and Campbell. . grin grin
Rooney, Tevez and the others would do just fine. . grin

Where is Huntelaar??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
@Hannibal
Ohh drop this infatuation with Marta already saw a bit of her today and she was shyte.

Emperoh:

I guess this Silly Ass has esccaped again from the mental home
What am i going to do to you?
Inject you with Cyanide? tongue
I guess thats a better option. Meanwhile keep doing you spelling lessons
Its shows my tutorials are working. . . . . . . . At least you can now recognise errors
But my boys they aren't errors . . . . . . .they are called typos Alright.
And be sure not to be late to classes today alright . . . . if not i go use koboko bath you. Akamu tongue tongue

Please can we see your O' Level Result in English?
Compare my posts with yours its not hard to tell that you are the one thats got screws loose in your head
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
justkunmi:

Hannibal.
Yeah. .Marta would hit it for us just fine. .
The only area i forsee a problem is in the dressing room. .
especially with minors like Possebon and Campbell. . grin grin
Rooney, Tevez and the others would do just fine. . grin

Marta would get a special dressing room.
Besides, minors like Possebon, Anderson, Nani and top dog Ronaldo can speak her language so she won't be lonely.

Where is Huntelaar??

Huntelaar is hoping n praying United make a bid for him.
Van Basten is ready to let him go if the price is adequate. . . .He said he cannot stop Hunter to make a move for a big club.

@ A-40,

Marta is better than Adebayor. . . .
Watch her techniques, pace, verve, close control and awareness and tell me lanky Adebayor can play that way.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
So and so will finish above Arsenal DON'T YOU DOLTS EVER GET TIRED OF SPEWING THE SAME BOLLOCKS DAY IN DAY OUT!?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4510013.ece

Guess you guys have another Tevez like saga on your hands. JUST COUGH UP THE DOUGH AND HE WILL BE YOURS, cause i doubt your Hunterlaar dreams will come through! 30 mil isn't much (As if you had a choice).

And JK the Ramsey kid was someone you guys wanted (Fergie blew a fuse when the deal wasn't cemented) now because he came to Arsenal you are talking thrash Same Old same Old!!

I guess you will say Silva is thrash because he refused to come to United as well!!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4515642.ece

TYPICAL SCUMMY!! tongue tongue

tongue GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.