Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (505714 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Cristalz,

Vagner Love plays for Brazil.
He looks like Adebayor but more technically gifted. . . .got dreadlocks and he tints it purple(not sure Fergie would like that).
Vagner is an out n out striker and plays for CSKA Moscow plus he is just 24. wink

I'm already wary grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2008
Cristalz:

I'm already wary grin

No need to be worried, babes!!!
Tevez and Wazza would polish him.

Lest i forget, Ando called Ferguson from China. . . . .He told Fergie he wants to travel to Pompey and take part.
That boy has got the heart of a LION.
Hargreaves' fitness would be assessed on Monday but if he ain't FIT. . . . .I think Possebon deserves a place in the starting line up.
Wazza-Tev partnership should give us more BITE!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Doyin, Dortmund overspent that was why they got into trouble if they had been in England, All would have been Okay

Anutha dumb statement.
English clubs are rich despite the fact that the TV deals are not independent deals for the clubs like Real Madrid.
If the BIG FOUR are allowed to strike their own independent TV deals like Real Madrid and other Spanish clubs do. . .then the gulf would go WIDE.
Madrid's TV deal is 770 million pounds for 10 years. . . . . Imagine what a club like Man Utd would do if allowed.
Dayo, u are fighting a huge momentum. England rules the roost when it comes to $$$ $$$$ $$$$$$ $$$$$$$. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstan(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

We don't want Berbatov. . . . . How about Osaze??
There's Vagner Love and even Benzema!!!
We are too slow with this striker search.

you don't have to worry anymore, hannibal.

manucho has been granted his workpermit.

skysports news reported that yesternight so things are looking okay for man utd.

how about this? cheesy grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2008
This is photo-shop. . . . .Berbatov is still in Tottenham.

I saw the Manucho news on SSN but Man Utd is yet to confirm the story.
Maybe they are waiting for the paperwork to come through.
Fergie might present Berbatov/Manucho on Tuesday. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2008
@superstan

That photo na big lie. Also heard about the manucho thing hope its true. We are too slow in our strike search thingy Its getting me worried
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
@ Joe b,

That picture may be fake but that might happen before tuesday.
Berbatov told Juande Ramos he aint in the mood to play for em yesterday. . . . .
It's clear the dude is fed up and wants to move to OT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by deloon(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2008
I dont really think Berba deserves all the media he's gettin over this whole transfer shait.He's for one a lazy striker and i fink he's alil less than wat we need rite now, capisce!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2008
I just wish Juande Ramos can stand his ground like Fergie stood off Real Madrid.
How can a player under contract earning wages weekly say he is not in a good frame of mind to play in the SECOND game of the season?
It's absolute nonsense. cool
Heard Ramos is holding a meeting with him tonight.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2008
Ramos should get the message and SELL Berba to us jare. If he doesn't want to sell, let Berba
begin to score Own Goals grin grin grin

I don't know why, I want Berbatov to be a Red. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2008
I'm not impressed wiv all this Berba talk.I think he's just a devil's alternative.One to fall back on.Sorta plan "B"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by papadims: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hugoboi:

I'm not impressed with all this Berba talk.I think he's just a devil's alternative.One to fall back on.Sorta plan "B"
thank God you know that he would only bring problem to you guyz.
bolaoni:

Ramos should get the message and SELL Berba to us jare. If he doesn't want to sell, let Berba
begin to score Own Goals grin grin grin

I don't know why, I want Berbatov to be a Red. wink

YES just like Ronaldo would start scoring own goals when he comes back from injury.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2008
Ronaldo to score own goalz?? No way!!!
He wants to stay with the Champions so forget all that.

Berbatov is not what we need. . . . . . We should cut the romance.
There are better strikers in Europe.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by papadims: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

Ronaldo to score own goalz?? No way!!!
He wants to stay with the Champions so forget all that.

Berbatov is not what we need. . . . . . We should cut the romance.
There are better strikers in Europe.

he only stayed for two reasons;
1 - inorder to recover fully from his surgery, because going to madrid at this stage will bring a lot of pressure on him and secondly because chelsea refused to meet the asking price for Robinho and on the other man had no replacement for him. thats why they are trying all possible best to buy berbatov who would upfront with rooney, tevez, nani supporting him behind. just watch RONALDO would be leaving for madrid next summer.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2008
papa_dims:

he only stayed for two reasons;
1 - inorder to recover fully from his surgery, because going to madrid at this stage will bring a lot of pressure on him and secondly because chelsea refused to meet the asking price for Robinho and on the other man had no replacement for him. thats why they are trying all possible best to buy berbatov who would upfront with rooney, tevez, nani supporting him behind. just watch RONALDO would be leaving for madrid next summer.

You are extremely inaccurate!!!!

Real Madrid wanted to buy Ronaldo before even thinking of selling Robinho.
Besides, they were ready to keep the two of em. . . . . .Ronaldo stayed because he could never look Fergie in the eye and demand a move.
All the comments he made regarding a move to Real Madrid was when he wasn't in Manchester.
The issue of his contract was another obstacle. . . . .Real Madrid don't have 70 million pounds to pay for Ronaldo.
Ronaldo would stay more than one season before he finally departs. . . . . .I am 100% confident of that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2008
dunno why Fergie wants him at all cost.

this is the last week of transfer, let's see what pans out.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by papadims: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

You are extremely inaccurate!!!!

Real Madrid wanted to buy Ronaldo before even thinking of selling Robinho.
Besides, they were ready to keep the two of em. . . . . .Ronaldo stayed because he could never look Fergie in the eye and demand a move.
All the comments he made regarding a move to Real Madrid was when he wasn't in Manchester.
The issue of his contract was another obstacle. . . . .Real Madrid don't have 70 million pounds to pay for Ronaldo.
Ronaldo would stay more than one season before he finally departs. . . . . .I am 100% confident of that.
i'm absolutely correct. LFS had four target in mind when he was appointed, kaka, robinho. deco, and bosingwa. yes you are right Ronaldo cannot look into fergies eyes and say he wants to leave, so they had to agree that ronaldo should stay for at least a season so that fergie can start to prepare for his depature, he ronaldo clearly stated (in a portuguis media) late july that he would speak to fergie and  tell him what he wants(going to madrid) and listen to what fergie would say(ronaldo should remain) and then they would reach a compromise, whether he leaves this season ar next will only be determined after their brief meeting. so hannibal fergie only did a damge control while preparing for the loss of ronaldo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2008
Fergie is just being a stubborn manager.
Berbatov will transfer his sulking to OT and ruin the dressing room.
His transfer saga is the reason why Tottenham have lost all their league games.

papa_dims:

i'm absolutely correct. LFS had four target in mind when he was appointed, kaka, robinho. deco, and bosingwa. yes you are right Ronaldo cannot look into fergies eyes and say he wants to leave, so they had to agree that ronaldo should stay for at least a season so that fergie can start to prepare for his depature, he ronaldo clearly stated (in a portuguis media) late july that he would speak to fergie and tell him what he wants(going to madrid) and listen to what fergie would say(ronaldo should remain) and then they would reach a compromise, whether he leaves this season ar next will only be determined after their brief meeting. so hannibal fergie only did a damge control while preparing for the loss of ronaldo.

Forget LFS. . . . . . .He has no business in this saga!

This was between Ronaldo, Man Utd and Real Madrid.
With 4 years left on Ronaldo's contract, it was a huge task for Real Madrid to prise Ronaldo away from OT.
Do u really believe Real Madrid could cough out 70 million quid? They don't have such money. . . .Financially, they are midgets these days.
Trust me, Fergie will hold on to Ronaldo for more than one season. I am 100% confident of that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by papadims: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

Fergie is just being a stubborn manager.
Berbatov will transfer his sulking to OT and ruin the dressing room.
His transfer saga is the reason why Tottenham have lost all their league games.

Forget LFS. . . . . . .He has no business in this saga!

This was between Ronaldo, Man Utd and Real Madrid.
With 4 years left on Ronaldo's contract, it was a huge task for Real Madrid to prise Ronaldo away from OT.
Do u really believe Real Madrid could cough out 70 million quid? They don't have such money. . . .Financially, they are midgets these days.
Trust me, Fergie will hold on to Ronaldo for more than one season. I am 100% confident of that.
let me put it this way, should robinho leave for chelsea or arsenal(in my dreams) Ronaldo would DEFINATELY switch to madrid. honestly, Ronaldo refused to move to madrid because their are lot of big name "wide players" robben, sneijder, and now van der vaart and also their formation does not suit him, because madrid do have a target man (nistelrooy) and raul just dropping off him. so ronaldo might not really enjoy his football there, barcelona would have a perfect destination. so hannibal your are right he might stay next season but he would definately leave after the world cup. it would be good for him
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2008
papa_dims:

let me put it this way, should robinho leave for chelsea or arsenal(in my dreams) Ronaldo would DEFINATELY switch to madrid. honestly, Ronaldo refused to move to madrid because their are lot of big name "wide players" robben, sneijder, and now van der vaart and also their formation does not suit him, because madrid do have a target man (nistelrooy) and raul just dropping off him. so ronaldo might not really enjoy his football there, barcelona would have a perfect destination. so hannibal your are right he might stay next season but he would definately leave after the world cup. it would be good for him

This is so NOT about Robinho or Nistelrooy. . . . . . .Do u really think Madrid would put a 70 milla player on the bench? No way!!!
If Ronaldo moves to Real Madrid, players would sit on the bench for him and not vice versa.
The only reason Madrid is holding on to Robinho is because they won't be getting Cristiano for a long while.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2008
is Berba signing already?
We should put an end to this hide and seek game and sign someone already. .
last week running,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2008
justkunmi:

is Berba signing already?
We should put an end to this hide and seek game and sign someone already. .
last week running,

Ferguson should sign Berbatov this week.
Juande Ramos held talks with Berba-SULK last night and he has belatedly come into the conclusion that the striker wants a move to OT.
It is now left to Mr. Levy to cut the chase and sell to us for 25 milla.
Should United get anutha striker before he makes that decision, it would be catastrophic for Tottenham Hotspurs.
No matter how u look at it, Fergie holds the 4 aces. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CodeRED(f): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hannibal:

Ferguson should sign Berbatov this week.
Juande Ramos held talks with Berba-SULK last night and he has belatedly come into the conclusion that the striker wants a move to OT.
It is now left to Mr. Levy to cut the chase and sell to us for 25 milla.
Should United get anutha striker before he makes that decision, it would be catastrophic for Tottenham Hotspurs.
No matter how u look at it, Fergie holds the 4 aces. tongue

@topic
I seriously  hope that Man. United beat those gays from the southcoast(Pompey)

One  thing that disgusts me  about South england is their shameless  homosexualism.

Wait, I miss my dear pal Viera. Anyone knows his whereabouts, please extend my love oo. Tell him ah still loff em na cheesy cheesy,

Go United wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2008

@topic
I serious hope that Man. United beat those gays from the southcoast(Pompey)

One thing that disgusts me about South england is their shameless homosexualism.

Wait, I miss my dear pal Viera. Anyone knows his whereabouts, please extend my love oo. Tell him ah still loff em na ,

Go United

Man Utd should whack Portsmouth. . . . . . We have beaten em twice in the last 4 weeks(Abuja & Wembley). grin

South England and their love for butt-holes?? Thats why they stay SOUTH.
The butt is in the south-side of the human body. grin grin

Your pal, Vieira??
U can find him in the Gaynners thread tomorrow. . . . . .He is dancing to some Jamaican beats at the Carnival as we speak.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CodeRED(f): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hannibal:

Man Utd should whack Portsmouth. . . . . . We have beaten em twice in the last 4 weeks(Abuja & Wembley). grin

South England and their love for butt-holes?? Thats why they stay SOUTH.
The butt is in the south-side of the human body. grin grin

Your pal, Vieira??
You can find him in the Gaynners thread tomorrow. . . . . .He is dancing to some Jamaican beats at the Carnival as we speak.

Well then let the record speaks for itself. I am optimistic that Man united would trample Portmouth.

LOL, Jamaican is NOT synonymous with carnival oo. It's our thingy. They just grind to our beat, like we do to their reggae and dancehall moves. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2008
CodeRED:

Well then let the record speaks for itself. I am optimistic that Man united would trample Portmouth.

LOL, Jamaican is NOT synonymous with carnival oo. It's our thingy. They just grind to our beat, like we do to their reggae and dancehall moves. grin

Hey wassup i am sure yall are ready to welcome your athletes big time i didnt know you Island women could run so fast yall just mashed up the tracks.

Today's game at Fratton Park should end in a draw surely Portsmouth cant lose forever
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
CodeRED:

U are right on the MONEY!!!!

A-40:

Today's game at Fratton Park should end in a draw surely Portsmouth can't lose forever

Stop hating, Gaynner.
Just because y'all lost @ Fulham don't mean everyone else would LOSE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CodeRED(f): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2008
A-40:

Hey wassup i am sure yall are ready to welcome your athletes big time i didnt know you Island women could run so fast yall just mashed up the tracks.

Today's game at Fratton Park should end in a draw surely Portsmouth can't lose forever

Hey Papi, wat ah gwarn blood? cheesy cheesy. yes o, those "yardies" really showed their true colours. I spoke my nephew at, Mona Campus, UWI today and he said the entire Island is getting ready to welcome the stars. My prayer is that 2012, in London my islands will patternise the "Yardies" and attempt to do likewise. BUt all the same, One Caribbean People. Their win, is all of us win too cheesy cheesy.

Hannibal:

You are right on the MONEY!!!!

Yes o. BTW, talking about money. I want to bet some cash with my BFF Viera, but he seems to be MIA. I hope he is not hiding from me oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Hannibal
Just stating facts compadre when last did yall get maximum points in the Prem at Fratton Park? tongue

@CodeRed
I bet you wish you could be there i was watching the whole shindig on Eurosports and CNN and yall where really Irate about the whole thing especially for Bolt and the 100m ladies its a shame they dropped their batons in the 4 by 100 they where sure for gold
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2008
CodeRED:

Yes o. BTW, talking about money. I want to bet some cash with my BFF Viera, but he seems to be MIA. I hope he is not hiding from me oo. cheesy cheesy

Vieira would be furious.
Your BFF?? Thats a match made in heaven. shocked

@ A-40,

When was the last time Newcastle copped a draw at OT??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by CodeRED(f): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2008
@Hannibal,
Naa, Viera wont dread. He is my Pally, it's just that those his Arse-anals peeps trying to keep us apart jooo grin grin grin. But what God has joined together, let no man put asunder oo grin

Hannibal:

Vieira would be furious.
Your BFF?? Thats a match made in heaven. shocked

A-40:

@CodeRed
I bet you wish you could be there i was watching the whole shindig on Eurosports and CNN and yall where really Irate about the whole thing especially for Bolt and the 100m ladies its a shame they dropped their batons in the 4 by 100 they where sure for gold

Yea, I was a bit saddened by the dropping of the baton incident. Well it happened to the best of athletes. To be truthful, I am not really missing the fact that I am not there. I can feel the vibes here. My landlords are Jamaicans, and 80% of my church members. So they are making enough "ruption" ( noise) here already grin grin grin, Me happy fo d.em brethren.

@topic
I have already baked my cornish hen in anticipation of the game. I am turning off my phones and disable my doorbell grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2008
CodeRED:

@Hannibal,
Naa, Viera wont dread. He is my Pally, it's just that those his Arse-anals peeps trying to keep us apart jooo grin grin grin. But what God has joined together, let no man put asunder oo grin

I like that liner.
What God has joined this time. . . . .No Hannibal/A-40/Dr Kit can put asunder.
So where is the wedding? Phuket or Anambra?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.