Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (522145 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2007
@ Mukina2

lets not even think like that., i find that when i think possitively when we play that we win. don't make me start to panicking now ( with talk about drawing) lol

you know the rules suck, (God forbid but) if we go into extra time they get an extra 30mins to score an away goal. the away goal rule will still stand, thats not fair me think
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2007
girl you know at emirates the invisible rule is that we win or we draw undecided

i dnt see us losing but i dnt want a draw either sad

with lehmann on crazy stunts this days you never know sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2007
you're right girl, but i tell you portsmoth the hell out of me big time.

i know the guys don't want us to lose our home record and the emirates sure feels like home now
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:19am On Mar 07, 2007
manutd would join the quarter finalists after the lille game . . .that's all i know.

evra is injured., heinze would replace him. Saha too is doubtful so larsson and rooney would attack, with ronaldo and giggs on the wings. scholes and carrick in the middle and our usual defence line. smith might just make it to the bench. would really love to see him play again, after such a spell. . .he might even grab a goal while he's at it grin

Lille shouldn't be a hard nut to crack.
we can win and we will.

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2007
yeah this is how we do
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2007
through to the quarter finals of the CL. Good win for us, was so glad the goal came from larsson.

Nice work from roanldo. Especially the build to the goal. Good run from him and a beautiful header from larsson.
Lille played some good football but we were better on the night.

one thing beats me though. . . . WHAT THE HECK WAS SILVESTRE DOIN ON THE PITCH the idiot almost ruined us. Every single pass from him was faulty. he even caught ronaldo's throw in. . . Everytime he touched the ball, my heart was in my mouth.  yeah, evra was injured,. . .  what happened to heinze?? fergie and one of his decisions again.

good to see smith play again. twas a good sight.

MANUTD WAS THE ONLY TEAM THAT WON THE 2ND ROUND HOME AND AWAY GAMES IN THE CL THIS SEASON grin grin grin cheesy

ONE GAME AT A TIME cool
ONE UNITED cool
PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2007
justkunmi:

MANUTD WAS THE ONLY TEAM THAT WON THE 2ND ROUND HOME AND AWAY GAMES IN THE CL THIS SEASON grin grin grin cheesy

Unfortunately, that's not the criteria for winning the cup! I'm really sorry for you guys because I suspect you are going to have it really tough in the QFs.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2007
It was convenient that just as Larsson was leaving,Alan Smith is returning.The last time we won the league,we had only 3 strikers in the squad for the whole season(Ruud,Solsjkaer,Forlan),so we can manage the last 9 games with a similar amount.

I think we are going to be knocked out by Boro in the Q/F but that won't pain me soo much as long we win the Premiership
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2007
pre-intimacy one of the reasons why i love you
you know who ur nemesis are grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2007
Razorr:

I'm really sorry for you guys because I suspect you are going to have it really tough in the QFs.

[color=#990000]Bring 'em on! no need 2 feel sorry 4 us, do we look like we scared of any team on the face of this earth[/color] cool

GLORY GLORY MANUTD,
GLORY GLORY MANUTD,
The Reds are marching On!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:20am On Mar 09, 2007
mukina2:

pre-intimacy one of the reasons why i love you
you know who your nemesis are grin

What happened to your team?

LOL We rule.We showed class u know.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2007
Updates on Divino;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/6431151.stm

Finally some loyalty talk coming from "Los Submarine", thats what everyone had been asking for, you guys are better with him staying cool.

Guess the issue will rest now (Until Real Madrid hold another Presidential election that is grin)

Peace and Love SCUMMIES

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2007
9ja4ever ogini? grin cheesy

Loyi saw that too .yesterday cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2007
hope u guys are happy now.?
razorr and loyika, the case should rest now. grin

good thing for ronaldo and united.
heard the new deal might take him to 120 grand per week.
thats a helluva pay for him,
he better play double of wat he's playin now to justify the quid grin

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2007
Jk cool

I should be a rapper and you could be my backup man, Cause apart from a few lines, you just repeated what i said undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
justkunmi:

hope u guys are happy now.?
razorr and loyika, the case should rest now. grin

justkunmi:

good thing for ronaldo and united.
heard the new deal might take him to 120 grand per week.
thats a helluva pay for him,
he better play double of what he's playin now to justify the quid grin

PROUDLY UNITED cool

u just chose the lines u wanted to read. . . .good for u
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
When Utd signed Ronaldo for £12 million,Wenger disparaged the price as too much for an unproved player ;DHe was interested in signing him but thought it was too much of a gamble

Similar thing happened with Van Nistlerooy.Arse-anal and Utd were interested but Wenger thought RVN's injury then would always dogg him for the rest of his career.He instead signed Francis Jeffers  grin

Imagine if Arse-anal paired Henry and RVN in attack with Ronaldo and Fabregas in midfield
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
One United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2007
Sir Fergie is a manager with sound foresight
thats why he did those transfers(Ronaldo and RVN),
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2007
JK

SARCASM

Jk when ever you have the time please IM me, cause we never understand each other

cool GOONER 89

As for Mr Blow cool

which manager has no foresight "Scummies never cease to amase me", What about Kleberson, Veron and Forlan, did he have foresight then

Nice to have you guy, too bad you are a United supporter tongue Crying shame cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2007
yeah loyika, we need to talk off nairaland.
i'll free up some time to IM you. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2007
loyika:

JK

As for Mr Blow cool

which manager has no foresight "Scummies never cease to amase me", What about Kleberson, Veron and Forlan, did he have foresight then

Nice to have you guy, too bad you are a United supporter tongue Crying shame cry cry

United supporters have class
So I will not engage you in any
unwarranted verbal assault.

If Wenger has gotten foresight
he didnt use it when he questioned
Ronaldo signing.

As for Veron etc,
Shit (injury & unforseen circumstance) happens whenever
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2007
hnmm. i can feel the united fire in you.
thanks bro.

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2007
You feel the fire in him Ok Oh What ever that means wink

Thats the problem with you guys, a little banter and you guys get all worked up, Did i insult the Bloke

One United, Na wa for you all oh!!

Mr Blow cool

Once again i say; "WELCOME TO NL"

Abeg that one no be insult oh

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2007
loyika:

You feel the fire in him Ok Oh What ever that means wink

Thats the problem with you guys, a little banter and you guys get all worked up, Did i insult the Bloke

[Mr Blow cool

Once again i say; "WELCOME TO Nairaland"

Abeg that one no be insult oh

cool GOONER 89

Well thank you brotha

But I dont see scum, scummy and scummies
as words of endearment

United guys are just having fun

thats all
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2007
Kleberson,Djemba Djemba and Forlan were crap signings.But can you forget Cygan?Wenger let Upson,an Arsenal youth product ,and left Cygan

What about big money signings like Reyes,Jeffers,Van Bronckhorst,Wiltord .

What about Richard Wright?Kiabe Diawara,Christopher Wreh,Inamoto?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2007
I still believe that Forlan had some
spectacular moments at United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2007
Wiltord

The same wiltord that scored the winning goal at OT, that handed us one of our Prem titles. Ok.

Look basic point is all managers make Bad signings, even Maureen makes a gazillion ones, BALLACK tongue for example.

That is part of the game, Wenger has made as many good signings as he has bad,  What did Lee Sharpe achieve, that Wiltord didn't

All managers are guilty once in a while of bad signings and Brilliant ones.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2007
OK Blow

Whenever your "Fun loving United" mates refer to Arsenal as Arse [/b]Nal or [b]Wenger as Whinger, i will see what you will say on that.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2007
Wiltord was signed for £13 million as a striker who used to score 25 goals a season.The fact that he scored the winning goal against Man U doesn't make him  a success(he left on a free transfer) anymore than Forlan was a success because he scored the two goals against Liverpool or Veron for scoring against Arsenal

You are such a football illiterate,when did you say you started watching football?

Let me tell you the major difference btw Sharpe and Wiltord.Sharpe cost £200,000 at the age of 16 and was instrumental to our winning the European Winners Cup in 91.In 1990,he scored a hatrick against Arse-anal in the Carling Cup final and we sold him a few years later £4 mill.

Wiltord was a failure and left eventually on a free transfer after costing £13 million to come to Arsenal
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2007
4play

i am so bored with you (and tired from work) to even address you properly, Like i said what honours did Lee Sharpe achieve that Wiltord didn't with Arsenal. So wiltord never scored crucial goals right. He didn't fulfil his potential, i won't argue that point with you, but,

If you read you will see that i acknowledged that all managers INCLUDING ARSENE, make bad signings.

But knowing your lack of brains, you always want to argue, (i told you before, i deal with your superiors, JK, Manu4laif and Jackal, not surbordinates like you)

Will answer you properly tomorrow, Please go home and do something else with your time, Being a CLOWN always must be tiring for you undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2007
It's alright Loyika

Do you have a good sense of humour

Then just enjoy the joke,

Arse Nal or Whinger which of the two names do you prefer

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.