Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Y - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Y (1171 Views)

W@TCH: Gu-y Givin H!s Fem@le Fr!end B!g Cucumber / See What They Did To A G*y Boy In Ghana / Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Y by pamboogie(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2008
grin
Re: Y by shilling(f): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hey girl. Checked out your blog. It's quite nice. I have a few suggestions:
*I think you should change the background colours, that'll make it much more interesting. Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija's blogs have distinct colours and that makes you want to read it immediately.
*Also add more entertainment news. I know you're blog is about you and your life, but really, do we ever get tired of celebrity gossip?

That's it. It's all constructive criticism, BTW. It's a nice blog, trafficwill increase, just give it time. All our famous bloggers started somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Love To Meet? / They Just Released Another Pix Of Wande: This Time Close Up / Isnt Justin Beiber So Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.