Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,930 members, 7,933,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help (624 Views)

Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by akundo: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2008
WHY CAN"T I FIND FRIENDS ON NAIRALAND I HAVE SENT SEVERAL MEASSAGES BUT STILL NO ONE CARES. AM A GUY AND I NEED FEMALES. IF YOU INTERESTED HOLLA 07026850485
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by arramyjay: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2008
Its ok i will be your friend but i dont do numbers.
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by sistawoman: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2008
maybe you should stop screaming at folks.

when you type in ALL CAPS that is like SCREAMING!!!!

Also are you one of the people that hit folks up and ask ASL then 2 seconds later buzz them?  If so that could be your problem as well.

Are you one of those clowns that right after saying hello you want them to turn on the cam so you can see them naked?

Are you one of those men that think I am supposed to be typing back to you at lighting speed so the minute i take more than 30 secs to send you a response you BUZZ me or repeat "are you there", "why are you not talking to me" (BTW do yall have that on some cut a paste thing so you can get it in the IM window so quick)

I have to work i will be back with more.
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by Busta(f): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2008
pele. . . .maybe you are looking in the wrong places.
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by nana(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2008
It's because you're a stalker
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by 8ball(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
nana:

It's because you're a stalker

cos he has been stalking u abi?

u wey wowo like wetin i no know

y u dey yab ma guy

finally u cld be having a secret crush underlying 4 him
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by iice(f): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2008
sistawoman:

Also are you one of the people that hit folks up and ask ASL then 2 seconds later buzz them?  If so that could be your problem as well.

Are you one of those clowns that right after saying hello you want them to turn on the cam so you can see them naked?

Are you one of those men that think I am supposed to be typing back to you at lighting speed so the minute i take more than 30 secs to send you a response you BUZZ me or repeat "are you there", "why are you not talking to me" (BTW do yall have that on some cut a paste thing so you can get it in the IM window so quick)

Ahahahahaha desperados grin
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by nana(f): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2008
8ball:

because he has been stalking u abi?

u wey wowo like wetin i no know

y u dey yab ma guy

finally u cld be having a secret crush underlying 4 him
lmao!who released u from the zoo?
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by Creamish(f): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2008
sistawoman:

Also are you one of the people that hit folks up and ask ASL then 2 seconds later buzz them? If so that could be your problem as well.

Are you one of those men that think I am supposed to be typing back to you at lighting speed so the minute i take more than 30 secs to send you a response you BUZZ me or repeat "are you there", "why are you not talking to me" (between do yall have that on some cut a paste thing so you can get it in the I'm window so quick)

lol. . chat pro! grin
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by skyy04(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
The more u look the less you see  shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Why Can"t I Find Friends On Nairaland Please Help by firstlady4(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2008
May be you should go to your church to find a friend grin

(1) (Reply)

Am ... / I Need A Girl Friend Oh! / Great Zikites! Lets Catch Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.