Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

Date Bst Frend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Bst Frend? (1286 Views)

My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... / I Luv My Frend, But Dis Is Beyond My Power. / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Bst Frend? by 2she: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2008
i've a long tym bst frnd.we've bn vry close,she once told me abt ha foma byfrnd.@ xool she once told me that she hates boys who claim 2b frends bt prpse ha leta on bt i luv ha so much bt am failing, i cnt aford 2 lose ha neither can i hurt ha.help
Re: Date Bst Frend? by Tatase(f): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
I think you can always kind of tell when a girl is feeling you. Like she'll give you signs/looks/hints and you'll know. The thing is you have to be really smooth about the whole thing. Like don't just out yourself like that because it can make things awkward and ruin your friendship. Guys do that all the time and girls lose good friends that way. The fact that you guys are tight doesn't mean she likes you like that. I think you should start going out w/her without actually asking her out and that way she can get a sense of what its like to date you and may get into it too. So like super casually ask her out in the sense of: "oh we should go watch a movie on friday" or "we should go to lunch/dinner on monday". So make sure its just the two of you but don't make it awkward like "do you want to go out with me." Be very casual about it. Failing this, ask her for advice about another girl, because if you're a good guy and she likes you already as a friend, there's potential, but it might just be that she takes you for granted and doesn't see you "like that", but if you show interest in someone else then its possible she may begin to see you in a more romantic light as she gives you advice and things may go from there. Point being, if none of these approaches work, start looking elsewhere and don't spoil your friendship and regret it later when you find someone that actually likes you ("like that"wink.
Re: Date Bst Frend? by chessguru(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
@POST

STRATEGY IS ALL THAT MATTERS HERE, IF YOU WANT TO MOVE INTO HER HEART BIG TIME THE RISK OF LOOSING HER WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, SO TRY AND BE TACTICAL ABOUT IT TO REDUCE THE RISK, BUT YOU MUST TAKE THAT RISK TO HAVE HER, YOU MUST BE DARING!! if you love her now for a date, go after her with that singular purpose in mind, there is a price on moves like that, PAY IT!!
Re: Date Bst Frend? by SamMilla1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2008
good advice chess.

fear is our worst enemy.
without taking the risk of loosing her, you never will have her.
go on but remember to dust yourself n try again if you fail.
and dont ever, i repeat ever blame youself if you fail.
Re: Date Bst Frend? by Tatase(f): 3:56am On Sep 24, 2008
I don't know why guys must always be like that will all this risk-taking,

you'll see a girl that is not interested then get rejected and come and start complaining. Do you think girls ENJOY rejecting guys, no. It's just that sometimes from nowhere we weren't even looking at you like that and then you just start asking out, enh enh,

it's not like that, you wait for a sign or you lay some foundation to find out how she feels about you. You don't just go for it. That's such bad advice. Guys always make that mistake!!!

Especially since you are already really good friends don't spoil it unless you're sure she might be interested because ur friendship is never the same from then. I'm speaking from personal experience. Be strategic about it man don't just lay your cards on the table.
Re: Date Bst Frend? by dyabman(m): 3:59am On Sep 24, 2008
ummmmmmmm
Re: Date Bst Frend? by adekennis(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2008
@poster,come again with all those crap you typed over there angry angry angry angry
Re: Date Bst Frend? by timbabng(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2008
. . . .just look before you leap tongue

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ready To Date? If Ready Then Let's Start / R/ship,courtship,friendship,marriage? / Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.