Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) (3351 Views)

God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / Didn't Want Man To Have Knowledge, Eternal Life, Why? ? ? / Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) by manmustwac(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2009
@post
do u have proof that life has a purpose and that we were created?
Re: The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) by viaro: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
manmustwac:

@post
do u have proof that life has a purpose and that we were created?

I cannot answer for the OP. However, questions like that draw my comments. When you ask about 'proof' for this or that, it makes me wonder about a few things:

1. What kind of 'proof' are you asking for? And whatever type/kind of 'proof' you seek, one would hope that you are well grounded in the discipline of that type of 'proof'.

2. One the other hand, what 'proof' do you have (if any) to suggest the direct opposite - that we were not created?

3. I do not know what exactly is the purpose of creation; although that is something that cannot be narrowed down to just one thing.
Re: The Purpose of Life (why were we created?) by Tudor6(f): 3:59am On Dec 26, 2009
I wonder why its so difficult to get reasons for creation. . .its not that hard, you guys can just make it up like you do everything else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop A Jehovah Witness From Knocking On Your Door / Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.