Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,148 members, 7,880,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

"It Is Not Advisable To Stop Piracy!" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "It Is Not Advisable To Stop Piracy!" (702 Views)

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 / The Place Of Piracy In The Nigerian Music Industry? / How Do I Protect My Cd From Piracy? Can Somebody Help Me Out.pls Pm Me Or Send Reply To : Awufmarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is Not Advisable To Stop Piracy!" by ajaabi(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2008
In an interview with the artiste management consultant, Mr Reid, told reporters of The Lyrics Int'l that it was not advisable to stop piracy. Think he is crazy?
Don't be jumpy. Read the interview to decide. Afterwards, you can comment.

http://thelyricsmag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2&start=0
Re: "It Is Not Advisable To Stop Piracy!" by trhymes(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
ok
Re: "It Is Not Advisable To Stop Piracy!" by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 17, 2008
Na by force?
Re: "It Is Not Advisable To Stop Piracy!" by ajaabi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2008
hi Candy,
what do you mean by "na by force?"?
Re: "It Is Not Advisable To Stop Piracy!" by Dclique(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2008
i thnk u hava point bt pls for ur own safety be careful of where you say these words.Cause ppl wil not even wait 4 an explanation before doin wot they wana do to you, f33l me?

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Songs That Inspires You / Who In Nigeria Sings Like This Tanzanian Queen / 2face Feat. Sway ((go Down There)) Official Video Is Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.