Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

A Simple And Natural Cure To Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Simple And Natural Cure To Diabetes (777 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / Moringa : The Immune Booster And Cure To Diabetes,typhoid,sickle Cell And Weak E / Candida! Its Natural Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple And Natural Cure To Diabetes by uyimen: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
Diabetes may result from am increase in the blood sugar level,and may lead to other diseases if not managed properly.Medical precriptions have been found to only reduce the sugar level but no cure have been found.

Now this is introducing a simple natural herbal plant,with so much potency to vitually reduce ur blood sugar level by more than 80% withing 72hrs.  Since its discovery there have been amazing testimonies about the plant .This simple plant not only reduces the blood sugar level but also normalizes it within the normal physiological values.

This magical plant so to speak can be found every where,and simple to prepare u can even do it yourself.u only need me to show u the plant and how to prepare it. so its bye bye to diabetes.
THE FIRSt thing is to know ur sugar level.
Then give me a call
Mr UYI   07030575598
Mr NANA 08055180366

CHEERS.
This is not about MONEY but am only tiring to prove a point that diabetes is curable

(1) (Reply)

How Fake Drugs Got Into The Uk Nhs! / Please Help: My Tommy Is Growing Fast / Distinguished Physicians Of Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.