Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,905 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria (17523 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / A Nairalanders Attemp @ Car Tuning (love-vendor My Ride) / Where Can I P.I.M.P My Ride In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2006
will you do it ushersx, is more orless buying a new car. and if i may ask, do they show love-vendor my ride in nigeria
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by ladex142(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2006
love-vendor my ride in nigeria cheesy, haaa, then you're asking for trouble because you'll have to love-vendor all the cars in naija grin
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by donjazzie(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2006
ladex142:

love-vendor my ride in nigeria cheesy, haaa, then you're asking for trouble because you'll have to love-vendor all the cars in naija grin

shey lol
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by hussyb(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2006
love-vendor My Ride In Nigeria is already in existence in Lagos, Nigeria. Look no further. The place to go for Car Stereo, Speakers, CD Changers, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, DVD Players & Monitors, MP3 CD's and Players is Solid Gbedu Limited situated at 13 Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos State. Tel. 01-4719375, 08027554455, 08033444690, 01-4729375.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by ayodele1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2007
well if the name pimpma ride an American show that does wonders to car, why not lets try out our proud citizen who are making it real here in Niogeria.at Autoline offer various services which are secured and credible, reliable anytime anyday for your best services when it comes to Automobile works we are at your beck and come.
Services.
1 Panel beating 2 Auto spray painting 3 Airconditioning Vehincles 4 Upholstery & Alarm system Installation 5 Auto Electrical 6 Drivers 7 Generator maintainance & repairs 8 Auto Engine maintainance & repairs 9 Bullet proofing and shatter proofing of vehincle and also we build glass. 10 Vehincle Document renewal and Drivers license.We give to you the best of our services at affordable rate and your services will be handled by expert and capable hands.We look forward to a your patronage.You can get Ayo on 08055072640.Your better Automobile services is our own responsibility.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2007
I dont c it happening soon.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by alabiyemmy(m): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2007
whats the big deal in somebody taking a crappy car and making it new? In Nigeria, road side mechanics are able to trun a left hand drive car to a right hand car, able to fix air conditions in old cars, able to add fenders to old cars, able to change engines, able to fix electronics, so whats d big deal in love-vendor my ride that it becomes impossible in nigeria? or you mean it is impossible for a garage to do all that for free?
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Damy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2007
love-vendor my ride already exsist. go to Apo mech village, in Abuja for part of all kinds and Mech-eng that will fix it well.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by okoatiobo(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2007
love-vendor my penis plssssssssssssssssss
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2007
lmao.Abeg no kill me with laf
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by dblock(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2007
@ Damy, do they have Nitrous Oxide Tanks, and do they fit chromes and spinners?
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by shopyboy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
love-vendor my ride is possble and not possible in naija. it depends on the cars u wanna love-vendor u love-vendor good tokunbo cars its ok.
but to love-vendor really bad cars in nigeria impossible. come over to ibadan and see useless and unpimpable cars
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2007
lol.Its possible

1 Like

Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by damaj(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
yeah i think love-vendor ma ride can com to nigeria but thats if someone will help pick it up.I do lik them to com love-vendor ma 505.its old cry

Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2007
lol
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by kellorah: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2007
it's possible, but damn, it's gonna cost A LOT!! undecided
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 2:02am On Apr 27, 2007
I can imagine
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by IBBFan(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2007
@damaj
is van der saar your 505 that needs pimping? shocked
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by exotique(f): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
If wishes were horses,
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2007
?
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by adeshinaaa: 6:01pm On May 10, 2007
people like us ar tring 2 be good,i can put ur car in d best shape no matter how bad
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by seun001(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2007
@SHOPYBOY

U PPLE WILL KILL ME WITH LAF.UNPIMPABLE CARS ,

WELL THINK YOU WILL HAVE TO love-vendor ALL CARS IN NIGERIA THEN because SOME THAT WANT TO FINALLY GIVE THEIR OLD CAR A REST MIGHT JUST GET IDEAS,

VERY GOOOD INITIATIVE THOUGH, CHEERS
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by shopyboy(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2007
@ seun001
thanks man
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by eros(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2007
I wonder why some of the brothers here are so pessimistic about the reality of having love-vendor My Ride in Naija. I mean come to think of it, it would be great fun doing such in right here in the motherland. Though, i am one of those who don't believe in this country because of its decadence, but we can make things happen as individuals. So i say why not, LET THE SHOW BEGIN----------BUT HEY, MAKE SURE NA MY RIDE UNA COME love-vendor FIRST. grin grin grin
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by smogfly(m): 5:13am On Jun 16, 2007
lets believe in our selves.naija is also going there to a place of success .we are great
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by atilla(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2007
You know what I think? This stuff is very possible in Nigeria. What is it that you want you cannot get in nigeria??

Is it rims? dvd monitors? mad interiors? neon lights? sport pedals? What is it that you want and can tell u where to go for them.

There are some crazy things that they do on the show like monitors and dj equipment in the boot and stuff that we cant do here. But if you ask around u would be suprised that you can find most of the stuff they do here in naij trust me.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2007
Well its possible truly.Nothing is impossible
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by abdulD1(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2007
they're gonna have to love-vendor almost 3/4 of all the cars in nigeria,
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by shawn1104(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2007
we sure can love-vendor cars in 9ja but to start a show like love-vendor my ride, there has to be a lot of sponsors i.e wheels and tyre manufacturers, audio and dvd, and the likes. no one would want to put in his money to love-vendor a strangers car. its all about sponsorship. but if you to love-vendor your ride and pay for it, then i sure know where u can do that and am not talking about just the dvd, subs but custom paint jobs with matching interiors, lambo doors, auto accessories, lights etc
lets believe in our country and we would do wonders. 1.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by voltrens(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2008
guys its possible, there is the market,the middle class is emerging strongly and guys are willing to do crazy things
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by Uzzyan: 1:51am On Jan 13, 2008
It is just very possible.
Re: love-vendor-My-Ride In Nigeria by crisp: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2008
love-vendor MY RIDE for Naija? U wan cause katakata? Where will u start sef? By the time the PMR crew work on 5 cars, they'l have one of the following options out of frustration, that is:

1. Replace the cars with new ones. No use attempting to raise dead cars which is what some 80% of the cars on our roads are

2. File for bankruptcy

Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Epic And Hilarious Car DIY Fails (photos) / Break Failure Experience ( Pix ) / Is Lexus IS 250 A Good Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.