Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

E-commerce Business For Everyone! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E-commerce Business For Everyone! (601 Views)

Get A Standard E-commerce Website From Us / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Business For Everyone! by Ravager: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2008
Hello, My name is Cedric, I am a businessman from Malaysia. Basically I am involving in a global e-commerce network marketing business. Moreover, I am planning to expand my network and business to few countries. Nigeria is whereby the first station that I that I would like to expand to. Therefore, I am seriously looking for only 10 core leader to partner with. My company has partnership with the world organization such as FIFA World Cup, International Badminton Federation, Olympics, United Nation's FAO, F1 and much more. My offer for the 10 leaders is a very well thought marketing plan and excellent income in USD. If any of you are interested, I would really welcome and we can discuss further about the expansion. By the way, I am only looking for serious partners. No joking about this. Thank you, and have a nice day smiley

For those who are interested in knowing more, please do email me at razia_gx@hotmail.com
Re: E-commerce Business For Everyone! by ztyle(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2008
Good to have you here!
Re: E-commerce Business For Everyone! by Ravager: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hi ztyle smiley it's really good to have someone greet me tongue
Re: E-commerce Business For Everyone! by ztyle(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2008
You are Welcome! grin Visit my blog & post ur comment! Thanks wink

(1) (Reply)

Open, Fund And Cash Your Paypal Account In Nigeria / Mlm That Buy Shares On The Nse Floor / How To Turn Romance To Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.