Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,739 members, 7,965,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (878 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by uwemmy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
I can bet that very few Nigerians know what a relationship is all about. Today we see young girls that are not yet 18 getting pregnant, Why? Why are there a lot of break ups in relationship today?
Re: Relationship by ayomifull(f): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
Because of 'olaju'
Re: Relationship by girlsoswit(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2008
Yes o na becos of 'Olaju'. The world is getting crazy. People are no longer serious as they should be. People want to av fun. Trust is no longer there. People only want to derive pleasure nd nt satisfaction. Once they get to the source of honey and have their fill, they back off and seek fresh ones. They are nt committed and thats why relationships go down the drain.
Re: Relationship by JustGood(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
They want to be like Americans and Europeans.
Americans and europeans brought us civilisation so some stupid people think we have to take everything they dump on us and do everything they do.
We go suffer for these things later
Re: Relationship by iice(f): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
Na today?
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
iice:

Na today?
Abi bawo?E don tey
Re: Relationship by 9jaman007: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2008
U don ask baba lawo na grin
Re: Relationship by mikesleek(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
Western civilisation which is as dangerous as anything has crept in. Permit me to say that lady folks now dress in ways that will always put a man into distress. the other day i was driving around ojuelegba when this lady crossed the front of my car, i really wondered if she borrowed her younger sister trouser. the stuff was to her buttoks and she tied it with a transparent scarf. i could see the whole ass, any man that gets close to such a lady does not want her for keep, it for the content of her pot.

While growing some years ago, if u wanted to buy a poorn movie in any vcd shop, they will take you to the back of the shop away from prying eyes, go to oshodi, for example, see how this thing is displayed all over the place,
is it civilisation we are copying or are we going crazy?
Re: Relationship by ayomifull(f): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2008
mikesleek:

Western civilisation which is as dangerous as anything has crept in. Permit me to say that lady folks now dress in ways that will always put a man into distress. the other day i was driving around ojuelegba when this lady crossed the front of my car, i really wondered if she borrowed her younger sister trouser. the stuff was to her buttoks and she tied it with a transparent scarf. i could see the whole ass, any man that gets close to such a lady does not want her for keep, it for the content of her pot.

Yes o even 'men of God' they feel am o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnNl-KkXpYM
Re: Relationship by naawee: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
uwemmy:

I can bet that very few Nigerians know what a relationship is all about. Today we see young girls that are not yet 18 getting pregnant, Why? Why are there a lot of break ups in relationship today?

Gone are the days of relationships! Now is the millennium of switchin' the so called whores tryin' to be ladies!
Re: Relationship by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2008
Does relationship still exist? yes, a few of them. All we have now is fling,fling,fling and one night stand. we keep trying to imitate the oyinbos. I hope the dignity in this would be restored back to us someday, i hope it happens in my lifetime
Re: Relationship by uwemmy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2008
Well, as for me I believe there is still real relkationship as I am in one that has lasted so far and will continue to last. Anyway, all you need to do is ask God for guidance to find one too. As for our girls, there is nothing that can be done about it. The devil must do his work and they keep yielding themselves to him, if only they know what they are doing to themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: The "seducer" And The "artist" / Love And Reconciliation / For The Ladies Pls! Are U A Take Home Or A Take Away Material!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.