Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,031 members, 7,939,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

How To Build Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Build Your Family (892 Views)

Where Should You Build Your First House (city Or Village)? / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Your Family by obino4life: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hello.

Lovely Family can be build with words and the way you behave, it is so important for good and lovely family to know the kind of words they use in the family, you can make your husband or wife to smile always and to love each other more. My good people lets look into our family and maintain our family not going outside to look for girl or boy.

index of my book

how to kiss your wife or husband

words to use to your family

how be in a good term relationship

how to have sex and stay longer with your husband or wife
etc.

the name of the book is(HAPPY HOME)

please for more information contact me on
08030553517 or email obino4lifeu2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Build Your Family by sistawoman: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
Does your book cover before you get married and what needs to happen to lay the proper foundation. It is too late to try to build that foundation after marriage. That should be done before you say I do. If you do that properly then all you need to do is maintance on that foundation.
Re: How To Build Your Family by obino4life: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2008
yes it does, if you read the book and understand it, it will help you when you get married.
Re: How To Build Your Family by sistawoman: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
I dont see where under any of your topic you would cover the following:

Expectations
Roles
Finances
Child rearing
responsibilites
Negotiables/Non Negotiables
In-Laws

I dont mean to knock the book just looking to see if you coverd the vitals.
Re: How To Build Your Family by obino4life: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2008
is for your own help

(1) (Reply)

Teen Pregnancy In Nigeria Perpetrates Health Risks, Poverty / Two Men Capture A Baby That Fell From The 3rd Floor Of A Building / My Father Lied, I Was Never Killed, Muyideen Alayande Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.