Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

A Golden Opportunity For You! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Golden Opportunity For You! (529 Views)

GOLDEN SIX- Female Infertility And Painfual Menstruation. / * Grab This Golden Opportunity Now* / A Golden Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Golden Opportunity For You! by seunolabiz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hi,
There is a golden opportunity for Nigerians to make extra income by Joining the Fastest Growing MLM Business in Nigeria!

They are the IFA Nigeria Business Opportunity!!!

IFA which stands for Independent Field Advertisers is a NEW Company in Nigeria that have recorded great success in South Africa and NOW, they are presenting the same opportunity to Nigerians to be what they want to be and say Bye Bye to Poverty and Want in their lives!!!

Do you want your DREAM of Becoming Financially Free come true this year 2008?

Do you want to put Smiles on peoples' faces especially that of your Family?

Do you want to affect your world positively?

Then I will like you to join me in The IFA BUsiness Seminar that is around your area!!!

For Detailed Information about the IFA Business Opportunity pls rush to www.ifanigeriabizopps..com and you will never regret it!

Just Go here www.ifanigeriabizopps..com

NOTE: Your Inviter – OLANREWAJU O. P

IFA No: A0085672

Gsm: 08033833560
www.ifanigeriabizopps..com

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Fool / Want To Buy Charcoal? / How To Succeed At Job Interviews And Get Employed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.