Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,659 members, 7,937,965 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer (1685 Views)

Mifihost - Premium Free Domain And Free Web Hosting Services / Free Domain Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by rufaai(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2005
Dear,

I've been searching from one search engine to another. I am looking for FREE Domain Registrar Transfer. Please if anyone have the clue he should please PM me.

I hope you can help.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by Seun(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2005
There is no such thing. Getting your domain name transferred to a new registrar for free is equivalent to getting a domain name for free; they won't give it to you unless you're paying for something else which is considerably more expensive - like a web hosting plan.

I will advice you to go find a new commercial domain name registrar and transfer it to them for under $10. Wishing you the best!
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by smartsoft(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2005
Well how much are you willing to pay? Maybe I could be of help to you. I've got a domain reseller account; I can transfer your domain to my domain registrar and give you your own control panel, where you can monitor your domain without my help.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by rufaai(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2005
Well, I've got some FREE domain transfer companies... But the fact is that most of them accept only domains related with location, eg. .co.uk, .co.in, .co.au and others...

All the ones i've got so far denies .com, .net, .org and other top level domain names...
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by mingiix: 4:47am On Oct 24, 2005
A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by beyonce1.

View the reply at: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7259.128.html#bot

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=notify;topic=7259.0

Regards,
The Nairaland Forum Team.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by Slam: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2005
Howdy pardna? I have what u goe but the u need to mail me on ajantala@gmail.com. I don't want the secret all around. I got it for money thought but i an willing to give it out to you for free...so send me a mail.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by suls(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2005
Hey go check this out.www.freeservers.com
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by niyyie(m): 1:27am On Oct 30, 2007
Even Freeservers.com is not free. smiley Transfer your domains to Web4Africa for as low as $8.5/year.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by rufaai(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2007
Free Domain Transfer! cheesy

The Problem I suffered for long time ago. I've got solution! You can now get your domain[b] transfered for N0.00[/b] while you renew it with AIMTECH NG.

It works this way:

You request for transfer and you pay for a one year domain renewal which will add to your expiry date and no transfer fee included.

Example:

Your domain was to expire this November 2007, and you decided to transfer to AIMTECH NG. You will pay only N1,500 to renew it for November 2008 and your domain will be transfered instantly. So simple!

For more information, go to http://www.aimtechng.com - Its 100% free!
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by niyyie(m): 1:52am On Nov 01, 2007
Every domain transfer necessarily comes with renewal for a year.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by gbolio4(m): 3:00am On Nov 01, 2007
Funny THread grin

awoof dey run belle
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by Afam(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
The poster was only trying to advertise his services, what a poor style and a waste of time too.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by ifeloveife(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
Every domain transfer necessarily comes with renewal for a year. you can see this site
www.nigeriaservers.com.you will have your domain control panel.
see the site www.nigeriaservers.com for more info
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by fransois2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2007
Please you need to stop thinking like a typical Nigerian that you are,
Papa Awo said and I quote " There's no such free thing in freedom".

why don't you check web4africa.net for cheap and quality domain services.

You'll be glad you did.

wink
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by rufaai(m): 12:31am On Nov 09, 2007
"[/b]Actually I didnt start this thread to adversite AIMTECH NG![b]"

This thread was created far a long time ago, like 2 years or so! I just replied to someone that needs the same information I needed earlier.

I ain't that stupid to start this thread for this rubbish you guys are thinking! - I am pissed off  angry

Besides, you can transfer your domain and get +1yr without paying a penny at AIMTECH NG!
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by joekayode: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2007
Hey! Stop Searching! Just Go to www[i][/i]
You will get free Domain Transfer!

No charge
live witness. www.paediahost
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by rufaai(m): 5:48am On Nov 11, 2007
co.cc

Its the samething the early .co.nr do offer. Domain name redirection! - You can only register a predifined domain name wich could only be redirected to your web page.

The bugs about it all is that you cant host that domain, you cant have your own Administrative and Billing Details on whois. Infact it has nothing like whois because it is not even a domain from ICAAN

you may also check .co.nr
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by yinka007(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2007
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by kanna84: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2010
Ya thank you for that information. Also i got domain name and hosting services http://www.thewebpole.com/  @ reliable costs. I think the free domain services will not work as a proper way to reach the public. Also they will not provide correct process. So i can suggest you to get this site http://www.thewebpole.com/  for the best and cheapest domain name.
Re: Where to Get Free Domain Name Transfer by koolimutta: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2011
kanna84 thanks,

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? / I Need A Instant Delivery SMS Network That Charges N1 Or Less Per Unit Sms. / List Of Winners For The Nigerian Blog Awards 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.