Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland (5833 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by cosmorpel(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2006
Congrat babe, yes u are gud 2 go.
May God bless us all wit gud job like urs.
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by Musmus(f): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2006
Ledi, congrats on your new job. I noticed however, that you have chosen not to answer any of the questions regarding the application process, tests, interview etc, please share this information for the benefit of others, just as the guy that shared the initial posting that got u in, Once again, congrats!
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by tunlamalta: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2006
I am happy for you. God will see you through.
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by ledi(f): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2006
ok guys, i saw the sites of oil coys and i sent my cv on line as an accountant ,it took quite a while before i was called to come for a test ,mainly gmat maths,the numerical section and the logical reasoning

i wrote the test and after 2wks I was called for a second test i wld say it was harrrrrddd,most of the questions came from SAS on petroleum matters and bros i did not prepare at all.so for the interview i was not called and i thot i had lost it but as God wld have it, they needed just one person in assest management and they cld not start anoda round of test and recruitment for just one person,so i was called ,i had my medical test and men even the interview was more of a child's play than an interview,the next day i was given an appointment letter 2 start almost immediately. grin

So guys keep up the faith you do not know when it might strike wink
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by zogo(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2006
Congrats Mrs Ledi !! and Gudos to Mr. Seun!

Most times i dont just know hw to aprreciate Mr. Seun for creating a Nigerian online community like this,
FREE OFF CHARGE!

Wao!
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by eniolami(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2006
Congrats. I'm so happy for you
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by genys(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2006
i thank God for you. but how come most people on this nairaland forum leave and operate from lagos? what happens to easterners
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by ashala(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2006
Wow,this is a pure case of God's favour.Am sooo happy 4 u.E go reach all of us by Gods grace, Amen!!!.
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by stevo78(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2006
CONGRATS girl. Dont 4get to keep guys posted when there is an opening. Ours will surely come too.
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by Dsexy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2006
shocked wow,ledi. im sooo punch happy for u !!!!!!im new to nairaland and urs was the first topic i opened. Im so happy i joined nairaland. hoping for good things for myself too wink wink wink
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by kckamac(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2006
Congrats!!!!
But you did not disclose the company and your pay range. Guy stage a party for us at HEAVENLY HOTELS ONLINE. I feel you.
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by pearls: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2006
Am happy 4 u. our own will soon come

I hold a master degree in Crop Protection (agriculture) from the university of ilorin and am seeking for job
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by kumbalo(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2006
Congrats! & i really thank God for you smiley
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by Alikibu: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2006
Congrats and i wish u all the best and also increase and promotion in ur new job.But remember to always pray 4 us who is desperately also looking 4 a good job such as urs.[color=#006600][/color] kiss
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by akinbame: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2006
grin hope wat next is a good cearing husband .[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by muchmoney: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2006
o gal, nice one,i rejoice with you joo.na my turn to give testimony.
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by fresheggi: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2006
Does anybody know anything about makon engineering please, i av a test on saturday and dont know wat to expect, somone pls bail me out,
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by oliverdon: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2006
u too much to pass the test if u no mind am inlove with ladi
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by bucknor33(m): 4:09am On Sep 14, 2006
big congratulation.we will all get there
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by bruce(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2006
Lady girlie, it is a good omen so I can't help but rejoice with you. it is my prayers (if not ours) to leave the dark kingdom of unemployment into the light of self fulfilment.
The best is Job security and that is what I wish you.
Congratulations!

But dont 4get those you left behind
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by fresheggi: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2006
Congrats man, its good to hear such lovely things going on, Ours will come soonest. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Makon Engineering and technical services. I have a test with them on saturday and dont know wat to expect, someone please bail me out, thanks
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by daintyopal: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2006
Congratulations, dear! Here's hoping all your other dreams come true, sharp sharp!!
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by sweetlinda(f): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2006
nice one!wish all the very best

fill us in on the test and interview

cheerss smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by sweetlinda(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2006
;d
Re: I Got An Oil Company Job Through Nairaland by dammy0405(f): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2006
I'm so happy for you. I wish you all the best. I cant wait for the day i'll also share my joy with all Nairalanders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Institute Of Technology And Management, Ugep, Cross River State Calling / Anambra State Is Recruiting / Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.