Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With (1158 Views)

Single Sista / Lefulefu Too Gbaski, I Wish Say I Get Sista So I Become Him Inlaw / A Broda Needs A Nice Sista To Walk Down The: (u Know What): With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by CheeMoney(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2006
Let me have a good laugh at what I am about to say before anybody does. grin grin grin grin grin
, Now ya all can do all the laugh ya all wanna do. tongue

Is there the possibility of finding in here a real down to earth lady ready for a fulfilling relationship?

She must be thus;

1. First of all beautiful in all ramifications (hey! whats bad about a broda asking for a beautiful woman?)
2. God fearing
3. Age 22-26
4. Working or final year student
5. Reside here in Naijaland
6. Must be intelligent o cos I am
7. Height should start from 5"7'

Any other plus will be appreciated.

Hey! let all the yabis begin. I know I am going to get a lotta tongues waging but hey! Who cares?
We will go private (Phone and Email)  as soon as get a good response. Looking forward to hearing from the sistas

OK in case u want it private email me at freaky.chee@yahoo.com (Pls nobody should spam me oooooo)

Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by carmelily: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2006
na wa o! ;Dafter 2 months people are still,  whatzdaword? grin cheesy
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by pannyman(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2007
You should have added that you are based in the UK or America grin lol
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by hotchic1(f): 3:09pm On May 28, 2007
NO worry,you don't have to be in America or on the Uk to have a girl friend,
Take am serious and the LOrd go help you.
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by sweetstjoy(f): 3:12pm On May 28, 2007
interesting grin grin grin
i can see you already built firewalls against alll the arrows that may come against you.
i wish you luck
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by English1(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2007
lol, yes, all those lovely intelligent honest faithful ladies of only 5'6" need not apply! grin
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by ernal(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2007
English1 i think u a very truthful woman,read through your post.I find most of it very informative,thanks,i picked up a few stuff and u also got me laughing on some of your post, nice on, am on yahoo IM as larryboysnut . cheers
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by needeeg(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2007
This's Serious, were una dey sef!
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by PHEESAYOUR(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2007
my grandma is available, she is only 26, and so sexy, holla back if you are interested.
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by niceuzor: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2007
*laughing* grin your Grandma u say shocked That's Serious

but why can't u just Wish him Goodluck instead of giving him your grandma,

Are u should your grandma will agree with u?  cool
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by marlet01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2007
Lmao grin
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by niceuzor: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2007
*Clear Throat* marlet01 what? cool Why re u laughing ur Ass Out

I expect you to say something on this topic,what do u think?
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by marlet01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
The Dude is f***king serious and here is some1 offering his Grandma for him. grin

I mean it's really outragerous. tongue
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by niceuzor: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2007
marlet01:

The Dude is f***king serious and here is someone offering his Grandma for him. grin

Dem it!dat's surpring you know!

I mean it's really outragerous. tongue

No! No! i think he's just joking, cheesy
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by marlet01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2007
Now u make me laugh again. Lmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by niceuzor: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
*Laughing* hope u not tryin to call me a comedian? cool
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by marlet01(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
Comedian? ? ? Oh not really cool

But funny.
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by niceuzor: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2007
*Uhmmm*Thx 4 that

I guess with dis few conversation we re friends now!*handshake*

Let leave the topic b4 the Owner come and chess us away,

see ya wink
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by marlet01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2007
Ok See ya too. cool
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by mellow(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2007
Are you asking us to recommend Nairaland

females for you? cos I have a few I know

that will be good for ya.
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by sham: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2007
i really support the guys ideas, if u have any lady for him that is interested in developing a good relationship with him, i personally fell is okay, but if the guy is a player then no way for such a guy in nairaland.
we can't be distributed girls for people that are not interested in real relationship. grin
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by niceuzor: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2007
@mellow

Are you asking us to recommend Nairaland

females for you? because I have a few I know

that will be good for ya.

*Yarwning*Really Which Of them, Abeg Name them?

make i check wether my malawi dey inside!!!
Re: A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With by hammers(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2008
U said u are intelligent and u need a sister, but u failed 2 tell ur if u are God fearing cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Am Single And I Really Need A Mature Lady For Relationship In Lagos Only. / Friends With Benefits / Seriously In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.