Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:37 AM

How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love (1416 Views)

Is She Right To Fall In Love With Him? / How Long Does Your Cooking Gas Last. / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by fellybabe(f): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2008
fallimg in love

How long does it take you to fall in love? I'm sure it varies according to who you're with, but roughly,  days, months, years?
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by 9jaman007: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2008
it takes splitsecs to notice some1, mins to like 'em but it wld really take time to truely love some1.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ post
It depends, maybe 4-6 months.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Flakybaby(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2008
Atimes its depends on the individuals, as u know pple fall in love having different things in mind.

As for me, it takes like some couple of mnths.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by JustGood(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
I hope we all know the meaning of love
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2008
JustGood:

NO! plsssssssss tell us!
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by ifyalways(f): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Topic,as long as it takes.No time is too short or long infact no fixed time.Each man to his own,to some its spontaneous while to others it grows with time undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2008
ifyalways:

@Topic,as long as it takes.No time is too short or long infact no fixed time.Each man to his own,to some its spontaneous while to others it grows with time undecided
Kudos, girl.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by amazin1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
i'd say it takes a millionth of a second and also forever to fall in love.
it all depends on the situation at hand. but when we talk of genuine love and not forced love, i think it would take the shortest time possible.

just posting a reply to the topic

@extar, i saw your birthdate and i realised its just 30-31 days from mine, can i know you lol
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by kokoye(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
True love does not use / need a calculator. So time is not a factor in this case.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by coolier(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2008
Sometimes a second. That is love at first sight.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by ikamefa(f): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2008
i nor know oh tongue

depends on the person am in a relationship with tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by debosky(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2008
two minutes to fall in, 20 seconds to fall out. tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by MissyB1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2008
debosky:

two minutes to fall in, 20 seconds to fall out.  tongue
shocked shocked
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
amazin?:

i'D say it takes a millionth of a second and also forever to fall in love.
it all depends on the situation at hand. but when we talk of genuine love and not forced love, i think it would take the shortest time possible.

just posting a reply to the topic

@extar, i saw your birthdate and i realised its just 30-31 days from mine, can i know you lol
[/q
Y not, my name is EXSTAR!
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
2mins 2 fall in love? so, u don't even need to know his/her name!
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Cayon(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
JustGood:

and for those who don't know why don't you enlighten them undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Cayon(f): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
You can fall in love with someone immediately but you do not have to go to bed with them immediately.
attraction is instantaneous - you know whether the person has the potential to rock your world or not within a few seconds
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
Cayon:

You can fall in love with someone immediately but you do not have to go to bed with them immediately.
attraction is instantaneous - you know whether the person has the potential to rock your world or not within a few seconds

nobody is talking about how long u have 2 know someone b4 u go 2 bed with ''em. Attraction is quite different from falling in love.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by HRhotness(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
it all depends on the pple and d frame of mind their in. . . .

I'd say u can fall inlove in a sec and fall out of love just as fast! it takes longer in people who r cautious or who r distracted
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Cayon(f): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
Exstar:

nobody is talking about how long u have 2 know someone before u go 2 bed with ''em. Attraction is quite different from falling in love.
I thought I made myself clear in the first sentence about how long it takes to fall in love undecided
can't a girl elaborate more on a topic?

Peace
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Okijajuju1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Topic

The same amount of time it takes me to fall out of it, which is "SUDDENLY".  grin

Example

Walking in the mall and I come across a very beautiful full figured chick. Suddenly my heart starts racing, suddenly I walk over to her and just as soon as I say "hello", Suddenly I am in love.

Then;

One day I wake up in the morning and see her with no make-up on, and 'suddenly' I fall out of love with her.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
@cayon
 shocked
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Okija juju,
that means you fell in love with the make-up?
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Okijajuju1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
Exstar:

@ Okija juju,
that means you fell in love with the make-up?

What difference does it make?? You have to first love something before you graduate to other things.

When I see a pretty chick, with "full option" I instantly fall in love.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Fall In Love by Exstar(f): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
''full option''
what do you mean by that? I hope it's not what i'm thinking?!

(1) (Reply)

Our Mums And The Slaps / Please How Best Do You Confront A child Who's Obsessed With P.orn?? / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.