Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,037 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Free To Niaraland Members 200 Naira Bonus - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free To Niaraland Members 200 Naira Bonus (613 Views)

Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free To Niaraland Members 200 Naira Bonus by georgen2u(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hello i know it sounds funny please seun allow me to just tell all nairaland members that i got a freebie for them with a signup bonus, all nairaland land members will have free exclusive right to open their own shop at my ebay shop free
with free #200 bonus on each member so please don attempt multiple registration
http://www.my1ng.com/shopping
please seun if this post is not prpper here maybe help me move it to the right place
cheer
joshua
Re: Free To Niaraland Members 200 Naira Bonus by uspry1(f): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2008
Your thread has moved to advert section from computer section!

Because you market your advertisement for NL members to visit your site that does not related to NL forum.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Are U Interested In Studying In Finland, Sweden, Norway & Other Parts Of Europe? / Audi 80 American Specs With A/c And Sony Explode C.d And Speakers! / Registered Your {ltd} Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.