Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,114 members, 7,890,707 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants (718 Views)

EFCC Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable / Army Officers Who Sold Weapons To Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by agaba123(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2008
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2008/sept/27/national-27-09-2008-004.htm

A
female rating with the Nigerian Navy who is in the habit of leaking information on vital military operations to some militant groups is now facing a court martial.

The female naval rating (names with held), who, until her arrest, served in one of the units in the Eastern Naval Command, is now telling the military court all she did to aid militant groups on unleash terror to military personnel on peace operations in the Niger Delta.

The female rating, who is said to be pretty was said to be driving a brand new Toyota Prado Jeep, among other cars in her fleet, in the oil city of Port Harcourt, courtesy of the largesse she got from the militant group.

Saturday Sun gathered that the female rating, was picked by the men of the Joint Task Force Operations in the Niger Delta, after security reports about her, proved that she was not only dating one of the notorious militant leaders in the Niger Delta region, but also gave him the daily details of security operations and other vital a information about the JTF.

Sources also said that the female rating’s act of disloyalty, to the service, led to the death of seven soldiers in the hands of the militants. The death of the seven soldiers, in one single operation and several other casualties suffered by the military in the Niger Delta, are said to be as a result of the female rating’s involvement and romance with the militant group
I think this is pathetic. na wa oo.
A good one from the militant. He was able to penetrate the enemy camp
Re: Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by idupaul: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2008
wow she should be immediately dismissed.
Re: Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by c33b33(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2008
that is what the military should have done first but corruption would not let them bring out money to pentrate the militant camp,i bet there are more spies,this lady is just one of them cool
Re: Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by agaba123(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2008
c33b33:

that is what the military should have done first but corruption would not let them bring out money to pentrate the militant camp,i bet there are more spies,this lady is just one of them cool

You are right man. May be if they planted spies amongst them, they would have dislodged them since or at least prevented bloodshed
Re: Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2008
Nice diversionary strategy
Re: Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by tpia: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2008
Re: Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by ohelala: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2008
Militants, ?

Are they ready to strap explosives on themselves and blow themselves up in crowded places?

No,

This does not sound like militancy to me, because the brains behind it are busy making money for themselves.

None of them will want to die and leave the money.

I see it more as a higher level of Armed Thuggery.

If they want to learn the militancy, let them go to Al-Quaeda training.

This one is likened to a situation where a man engages in theft, and when he is caught, he begins to blame it on the fact that he is hungry and poor.

If one is truly a militant, he will be ready to die and not disseminate propaganda as is being done here.
Re: Female Naval Rating Faces Court Martial For Leaking Info To Militants by ohelala: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
There is corruption from the top to the bottom.

Every man for himself. Though they will claim that they are fighting for the "general interest" of the people.

Its pure propaganda.

He who leadeth into captivity shall be lead into captivity. He who killeth by the sword, shall be killed by the sword.
For this is the confidence and faith of the saints.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 48 / Nigerians & Americans Statement / I Can't Withdraw Money From My Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.