Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,165 members, 7,950,018 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pls Connect Me With Sister Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Connect Me With Sister Woman (744 Views)

Connect Me / Please Connect Me With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Connect Me With Sister Woman by doky: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2008
sister woman i will like you to reach me on dokyme4real@yahoo.com, i would like to be your friend, and all good sisters in the house, let me get ur contact
Re: Pls Connect Me With Sister Woman by cleric(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2008
Doky,
I will overlook your oversight cool. The first task was to ensure she is available and not just jump to conclusions. The fact that we (sistawoman and I) have some rough weather does not mean you can bulge in. Go find a woman friend else where. angry

(1) (Reply)

All Engineers Male Or Female, Lets Meet! / I Need A Lady To Chat With / The Latest Site To Search For Love Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.