Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,854 members, 7,918,783 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (103417 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2009
@Owee,
Here is my phone number 08068890653

@Ilade,

For now NO. you are safe and secure doing business with me. You could call me to discuss in details.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
llade:

can u bring a car b4 accepting payment if a buyer and u agree to all terms.

Lol, i don't Lanre will agree a deal with you that way. I have dealt with him in the past and presently dealing with him and will continue to deal with him because of his honesty. So,if your fear is parting with your dough i bet you got it wrong. Either you go buy from Berger where you see what you buy or just take the "risk". grin
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by travelxpat(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hi Larrsyshow, been a long time ,i actually got that windstar i needed for my wife, i kind of want to step up a bit , i need CHRYSLER PACIFICA , PLS WHAT WILL IT COST ME AT THE MINIMUM POSSIBLE COST FROM COTONOU with custom clearance, I have a budget of 1.7 million
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mzdihma4: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2009
hi larry, pls how much can u deliver the following to abuja, mercedes c320, honda crv 2007 and bmw 3 series 2005, and how long will it take, regards
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2009
@bluehorizo,
Egbon how is everything going with you? i look forward to your visit this week oo o o.

@travelxpat
I would get it for you, meanwhile when are you set and ready to get the Chrysler, could check around for you by monday and let you know what my findings are.

@mzdihma4,

What year of the Mercedes are you refering to? Meanwhile i have a few month used in nigeria C320 Benz for sale. For the Honda CRV 2007 Model, i would land it for you 4.4million Naira with Custom duty. That was about the price i got the last one i got. But that is inclusive of everything, both the Back Camera, DVD interior, Leather Seat. Anything you can think of. Then for the 3 Series 2005 model, that would be about 2.7million naira with custom duty, It would take me 4-5days maximum depending on your day of payment for the car.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2009
shocked
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by cbr600ff: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2009
Pls how much would a 2007 Toyota Solara SLE V6 cost me, larryshow?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mzdihma4: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2009
thanks for the reply larry, which model of the mercedes dyu have and cud u paste the pics?apologies for the bmw but im actually talking about the 2007 model. cheers
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
@cbr600ff,

For a toyota Solara SLE V6 landing in Nigeria, 2007 Model, i would get it delievered for you for 2.8m naira with custom duty Inclusive. Depending on how clean and how neat you looking at.

@mzdihma4,

I have one that is Lagos Cleared and very neat and clean C320 Benz, 2003 Model, just what you are looking for. Write me an email or send me your email, and your phone number or give me a call. lets talk more.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
wink
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2009
smiley
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2009
wink
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by cbr600ff: 6:25am On Sep 10, 2009
Hey Larry,
Still waiting for the reply to the mail i sent you yesterday. Do you think the ride will still be available next week?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
@cbr600ff,

I have sent you an email and i hope its still there by next week.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by naggbajumo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2009
larryshow,i want to find out.how much is a toyota avalon 2005.not the xl form cotonou and a honda accord 2007.with clearing from nigeria border and cotonou border.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Knonso(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
Whats up my man? To buy a car no easy. My camry is ok but need tyres and rims change.However, i feel fulfilled washin and lookin at it parked inside my compound.I passed thru stress getting it, so i'm just taking a much deserved rest.U remain my nairaland man of the year.cheers
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by darznets(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hello larry, So many people have testified to your uprightness here, keep it up!
Please i need to know cost of getting:
1. ACURA MDX 2000-2001
2. Nissan Altima 2000-2001 to lagos. Full options with custom papers. My emal address darznets@yahoo.com.

Pleaseeeeeee, i urgently need this information.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2009
@naggbajumo,

For a Toyota Avalon 2005 Model down to lagos with custom duty is between 2.3million Naira to 2.5million Naira. Very clean and neat. For the 2007 Model that has the Discussion Continue design down to Lagos with Custom duty is about 2.7million Naira and for the 2007 Model that has the New design is going for about 2.850million naira.

@Knonso,

I am sorry with the delays with delievery of your car. I must tell you so many stress i went through with the process, which you were aware of but i am excited its what you wanted. Don't worry once you get money you just change the wheel to alloy. They would trade for you at lower Cost. All would be great and fine, its all a matter of Time. Thanks for thehelp you doing for me at that your office. I really can't wait to have it at my hand.

@darznets,

Thanks for the Compliment and recomendation, i appreciate it alot, its what i have been taking my time to build on here.
For the Acura MDX down to lagos with custom duty is about 1.9miilion Naira to 2.1million Naira for the last one i priced. For the Nissan Altima 2000-2001 Model down to lagos with custom duty is about 1.1million Naira.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by 190: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2009
can u get me a full option 190 from cotonu
silver color, must be auto,padded,no backseat headrest
lowest milage in the market,a.c and also airbag sterring
let me knw hw much can land it in abuja
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
Contact me when you ready 190.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by 190: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2009
@larry
hw do i contact u pls
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by cocain1: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2009
can i get a good toyota product for 300k, reply me urgently now,and if you have simple, send me picture
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by AlhajiEsu: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2009
@Larry

I need info. on the price and cost of clearing of EOD to Abj.This is quite urgent as I plan to close the deal before the week runs out.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2009
@190,

You can give me a call to negotiate, 08068890653

@cocain1,

You can get a good toyota product with 350k and you would like it. i am not sure what you seek so i can't send pictures to you yet. meanwhile, its nice we go together and you make the choice and option yourself.

@alhaji Esu,
If its urgent like you seek. You can get an EOD 4.3million cfa and the clearing and duty down to lagos everything would total 1.850m naira. Very clean and Neat to your doubt. Give me a call 08068890653
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by AlhajiEsu: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Larry

I will contact u soon or u contact me.Hope u are not one of these yahoo boys in Lagos.Just a bit sceptical thats all.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Alhaji Esu,

I can see this is your Second Post on Nairaland. Just contact me when you are ready and want me to get you a car from cotonou. Mind you, i get paid of Workmanship Commission, cause some of my few customers from Nairaland Claim Ignorance of this Fact.
Thanks wink
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
Alhaji Esu:

@Larry

I will contact u soon or u contact me.Hope u are not one of these yahoo boys in Lagos.Just a bit sceptical thats all.

This guy can be trusted. I have had deals with him and he has proved that we still have some honest guys with integrity in the society. Keep it up Lanre.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2009
@travelxpat,

I have done so many enquiries for you and also booked arrangement but you didn't get to turn on. Are you still interested in the Chrysler?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
:d
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by steve94: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
lanre, i will have a deal wit u cos some ppl over this forum advised me to contact u.

I am interested in 2003-04 End of discussion with factory AC and 2000 toyota camry, May i know the prices from either lagos or cotonue includin d paper works., If u can mail me any available pictures to my email: sunniblack94@yahoo.com. u can also drop ur number for urgent communication.

victor
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2009
@steve94,

I wrote you an email already.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by unite4real: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
i really want to know payment procedure in buying car from cotonou through you. i really need a car to Abuja but i cant understand how i will make payment before seeing the car i want. can you throw more light on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

⚫⚫ CARGUIDENG PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS & HISTORY REPORTS!! / Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Tyre Pumping Machine ₦7500 FREE Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.