Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Is World Most Popular? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is World Most Popular? (4557 Views)

Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body / 10 Most Popular Celebrities Who Made It Without University Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by thegame(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2007
Michael jackson people.more popular than bush and that guy talking about bob marley, SLAP HIM
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by mellow(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2007
Please, stop calling JESUS CHRIST. The most popular person is me and if you

want to veryfy you can ask mellow. The next person is wacko Jacko. For this you

can ask my grandmother.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by WarfyBoy(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2007
OSAMA BINLADEN, is d world most populous persin
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2007
celebrity wise i'd always stick with kanye west
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by thegame(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2007
U think kanye is more popular than mike?U damn sick for sure
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by whateva(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2007
@THEGAME
FUCKING THEGAME WAT IS UP WITH MICHEAL JACKSON? TELL ME YOU SAY MAKE DEM SLAP ME NICE ONE BABY
TRY FIND NAME FOR YOURSELF NO DEY COPY PEOPLE NAME.
MICHEAL JACKSON, MICHEAL JACKSON IF MICHEAL JACKSON DIED SINCE 1981 I WOULD NEVER HAVE HEARD OF HIM ALL THROUGH MY EXISTENCE NOW YOU DEY SEE MAN WEN DIE THEN HIS MUSIC IS STILL FRESH IN PEOPLE'S MEMORY IF YOU NEVER EVER GREE SAY NESTER MARLEY NA THE MAN WHY MAY 11TH PEOPLE STILL DEY REMEMBER DAY THAT ONE IS ONE REAON MAKE YOU TALK WELL AND EVEN IF YOU NOR DEY FEEL RAGGAE DOESN'T MAKE YOU DEVIATE FROM THE FACT WHICH STILL REMAINS BOB MARLEY LIVES ON
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OWNER'S FUNKY
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by tosinadeda: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2007
bush
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by jorgan(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2008
bush,eh? why, president of usa?nonsense u for talk gordon brown now.
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by thegame(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2008
whateva:

@THEGAME
FUCKING THEGAME WAT IS UP WITH MICHEAL JACKSON? TELL ME YOU SAY MAKE DEM SLAP ME NICE ONE BABY
TRY FIND NAME FOR YOURSELF NO DEY COPY PEOPLE NAME.
MICHEAL JACKSON, MICHEAL JACKSON IF MICHEAL JACKSON DIED SINCE 1981 I WOULD NEVER HAVE HEARD OF HIM ALL THROUGH MY EXISTENCE NOW YOU DEY SEE MAN WEN DIE THEN HIS MUSIC IS STILL FRESH IN PEOPLE'S MEMORY IF YOU NEVER EVER GREE SAY NESTER MARLEY NA THE MAN WHY MAY 11TH PEOPLE STILL DEY REMEMBER DAY THAT ONE IS ONE REAON MAKE YOU TALK WELL AND EVEN IF YOU NOR DEY FEEL RAGGAE DOESN'T MAKE YOU DEVIATE FROM THE FACT WHICH STILL REMAINS BOB MARLEY LIVES ON
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OWNER'S FUNKY

Wait a minute.Your stupid a s s dissin me?Look who's talking about changing names.At least, i got a nice to hear name. U know what ur name is? I should be the one telling you to change name not you telling me.u DIG?
By the way. I still stick to my word.
SLAP THAT BOY WHO SAYS MARLEY IS MORE POPULAR THAN MIKE.
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by tosinadeda: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2008
Jorgan must u always be an idiot that u re?
Must u b like ur father!
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by davidif: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2008
Bill Gates is the world most popular person!!
Greatest person is also Bill gates!!

@ciaralover
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by abiodunade(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2008
na OSAMA BIN LADEN even George bush sabi am,abi i lie? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by alineh(f): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
na who no sabi say na pastor chris,christ embassy?
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by ifyalways(f): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2008
alineh:

na who no sabi say na pastor chris,christ embassy?
LMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
say what shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by whateva(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2008
THE GAME YOU DON START AGAIN YOU DEY INSULT ME?
THANKS ALOT MY BROTHER I DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE ALL BECAUSE THEY INSULT ME OK?
YOU KNOW WETIN MY DEAR GAME?
POST 10 SONGS FROM MICHEAL JACKSON MAKE WE SEE THE ONE WEN WE KNOW AND I MYSELF WILL POST 10 OF BOB MARLEY AND SEE HOW MANY WE KNOW.
HOW MANY SONGS DOES YOUR WORLD MOST POPULAR HAVE? AND HE IS STILL ALIVE
I GO TELL YOU HOW MANY SONG DEAD LEGEND GET AND HE NEVER STILL FINISH .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I REMAIN O 2D F YO!
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by cooljoe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2008
With all due repect, Micheal Jackson is more popoular than Bob Marley.
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by thegame(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2008
cooljoe:

With all due repect, Micheal Jackson is more popoular than Bob Marley.
Thanks bro.Thanks os much.
whateva:

POST 10 SONGS FROM MICHEAL JACKSON MAKE WE SEE THE ONE WEN WE KNOW AND I MYSELF WILL POST 10 OF BOB MARLEY AND SEE HOW MANY WE KNOW.
Ok M'F'Ka

1.Remember the time
2.You Rock my world
3.Black or White
4.Billie Jean
5.Bad
6.Thriller
7.You are not alone
8.Scream
9.They don't care about us
10.We're The World (USA For Africa)

These are world class hits from my brain dude. Let me know yours and let's know who's more popular and more of a legend
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by proxies(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2008
Well, to be candid not everybody knows Jesus yet but in one way or the other, everyone knows the devil, so i guess it's the DEVIL
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by cooljoe(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2008
proxies:

Well, to be candid not everybody knows Jesus yet but in one way or the other, everyone knows the devil, so i guess it's the DEVIL
Very funny.
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by noetic(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
the worlds most popular person and the worlds greatest is the same person.

a book about Him has sold 6billion copies and still counting, u can figure it out
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by met2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
na osama bin ladin oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by thegame(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2008
come to think of it,Devil is more popular than Jesus?No. He ain't.And by the way, The Lord is a jealous God. so don't compare him with an inferior b i t c h grin
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by whateva(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
The Game you do well
1. Redemption Song
2. One Love
3. Stir it Up
4. Who the Cap Fits
5. Zimbabwe
6. I Shot the Sheriff
7. No Woman No Cry
8. Exodus
9. Ambush in the Night
10. Buffalo Soldier
11.Bad Card
12. Concrete Jungle
13. song Get Up Stand Up
14. Rat Race ,
So wad up my brother Game? i know you and bend on MJ 4 Live but i just give you a lil you fit check the link make u know more about the legend himself http://niceup.com/bmbio.html
No doubt i like and respest MJ very well if i dey play he music my head dey burst but all the same my biggest Thumb up for Nester.

Good Morning Game
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by ritchboy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
two way tie between jesus and God. Buwahahahahaha
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by thegame(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2008
The only song(s) i know amongst what u listed are no woman no cry and one love. No disrespect bro. I know a lot about bob but MJjust takes it. I am not really that of MJ fan but i know what and who he is.Peace
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by ptaller(m): 2:11am On Jan 10, 2008
MJ is the most popular, famous or whatever way you want to call it. I remembered we have had this argument before and we did research by going to illiterate old women and kids bellow 10 just to be sure of what we r saying, but to my suprise; everybody knows MJ, including my grand mother that was only brought to Lagos by my Father 2 years ago, Some don't even know whom bush is and same applies to Osama. So, in conclusion, MJ is the most popular. Shikena,
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by tosinadeda: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2008
Proxies
u b devil pikin?
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by cooljoe(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
Without any iota of doubt, MJ is the most world most popular.
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by whateva(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2008
I SAW ALL THE POST AFTER MINE I HAVE BEEN BLIND TO THOSE POST BUT I FEEL SAY IF I NOR DROP ANY THING EM GO FEEL SAY I DON SHY COMMOT HERE SO I DECIEDED TO DROP THIS POST I WOUNDER WHICH KIND PEOPLE DEY SAY WACKO JACKSON HOLDS IT DOWN I AM A MUSIC LOVER OF ANY GENRE NOT JUST A RAGGAE FAN BUT ALL GENRE AS LONG AS IT SOUNDS NICE.
MY PICK NESTER MARLEY IS THE ULTIMATE TO ME OUT OF EVERYBODY WHEN DEY CALL WACKO JACKSON I JUST WANT TO TALK TO THEGAME JUST THAT GUY I WANT HIM TO CONVINCE ME THAT MJ HOLDS IT DOWN AND THAT OTHER GUY WEN DEY TALK OF HE GRAND MAMA WEN COME FOR VILLAGE SEE ASK YOUR GMAMA TO SING ONE OF MJ'S SONG AND SING NO WOMAN NO CRY FOR HER ASK HER WHICH SHE KNOW GET THE ANSWER TO ME JUST BE SINCERE.

THE GAME YOU BE MY BRODA JUST THE WAY I AM YOUR SISTER ON TOP OF EVERYTHING I WAN STILL TALK TO YOU ONE ON ONE ON TO THIS MATTER
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by segunpc(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2008
let's all 4get about all this bob marley and mj stuff. bob marley is nowhere to compare with mj when it comes to popularity so case close. wacko jacko dey hail una oo.

but bob marley chop ganja pass mj.
unless mj wan die na im he go follow marley contest for ganja.
shikena.

Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by cooljoe(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2008
whateva:

I SAW ALL THE POST AFTER MINE I HAVE BEEN BLIND TO THOSE POST BUT I FEEL SAY IF I NOR DROP ANY THING EM GO FEEL SAY I DON SHY COMMOT HERE SO I DECIEDED TO DROP THIS POST I WOUNDER WHICH KIND PEOPLE DEY SAY WACKO JACKSON HOLDS IT DOWN I AM A MUSIC LOVER OF ANY GENRE NOT JUST A RAGGAE FAN BUT ALL GENRE AS LONG AS IT SOUNDS NICE.
MY PICK NESTER MARLEY IS THE ULTIMATE TO ME OUT OF EVERYBODY WHEN DEY CALL WACKO JACKSON I JUST WANT TO TALK TO THEGAME JUST THAT GUY I WANT HIM TO CONVINCE ME THAT MJ HOLDS IT DOWN AND THAT OTHER GUY WEN DEY TALK OF HE GRAND MAMA WEN COME FOR VILLAGE SEE ASK YOUR GMAMA TO SING ONE OF MJ'S SONG AND SING NO WOMAN NO CRY FOR HER ASK HER WHICH SHE KNOW GET THE ANSWER TO ME JUST BE SINCERE.

THE GAME YOU BE MY BRODA JUST THE WAY I AM YOUR SISTER ON TOP OF EVERYTHING I WAN STILL TALK TO YOU ONE ON ONE ON TO THIS MATTER
In as much as you are entitled to your opinion, you must realise that, what is being talked about here, is popularity and not who has better albums, lyrics and all those stuff. David Beckham is far more popular than Zidane, but he's far from being a better player. The question is : Who is world most popular, and the answer is simple- Micheal Jackson.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Who Is World Most Popular? by thegame(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2008
cooljoe:

The question is : Who is world most popular, and the answer is simple- Micheal Jackson.

Thanks Bro.WHateve,U just gotta admit it. Ok?I know u bob's numba 1 fan on this page.Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweet Romance Between Timaya And Empress Njamah / Anybody Like Nicki Minaj? / A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.