Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,395 members, 7,923,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Any Technician In The House? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Any Technician In The House? (775 Views)

Learn To Fix Phones, Decoders And Laptops As A Technician In One Month / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault / Any Good Laptop Technician In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Technician In The House? by rubenic(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2008
can any help with how to repair a demaged flash drive. The flash drive is always recognised when i insert it into my pc but when i try to open it, the pc do ask me to insert a disk. I need your help sad
Re: Any Technician In The House? by thomp4pal(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2008
Internal memory of the flash drive is corrupt, if only u can get someone to replace it undecided
to be frank, forget about it man,I always advice using memory card than Falsh,.its really not safe, wink
Re: Any Technician In The House? by DualCore1: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2008
get a usb memory card adapter. its as small as a flash drive and has a provision for u to insert a memory card. i've used tha for over a year with my 2gig mem card and no problems
Re: Any Technician In The House? by samir101ng(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2008
Dual Core:

get a usb memory card adapter. its as small as a flash drive and has a provision for u to insert a memory card. i've used tha for over a year with my 2gig mem card and no problems

Yeah, you are right. I have also been using my 4GB Sandisk Memory Card for a while now. It doesnt crash or tell me one useless story after the other. Or you should just get a normal SD Memory card instead of a flash drive as most laptops nowadays come with a memory card reader.
Re: Any Technician In The House? by onyekajosy: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2008
am engr joe i can fix that problem for you all all you av to do is to partition the flash drive
follow this step to do that .
insert ur flash drive into the system , get a bootable cd xp
set ur cmos to boot from cd
when it get to where to patitioning select ur flash and repatition it that way it will work but i advice u get a memory card and a card reader for the best performance
Re: Any Technician In The House? by TmeD0(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2008
onyekajosy:

am engr joe i can fix that problem for you all all you av to do is to partition the flash drive
follow this step to do that .
insert ur flash drive into the system , get a bootable cd xp
set ur cmos to boot from cd
when it get to where to patitioning select ur flash and repatition it that way it will work but i advice u get a memory card and a card reader for the best performance 
Lol! "engr." joe, all this for a flash drive?  some people sef!  wetin me i wan know be say, why make pesin go through all that repartitioning process when na memory card and adapter u go come recommend at the end of the day.  i just dey curious o.   grin 

rubenic:

can any help with how to  repair a demaged flash drive. The flash drive is always recognised when i insert it into my pc but when i try to open it, the pc do ask me to insert a disk. I need your help sad
my guy, have you tried using the flash drive in another USB port on the same machine or on another machine?  If you've done that and still having the problem, try to connect another USB device i.e. a printer to the same port and see if windows recognizes it.  for all u know u might be looking at a bad USB port o.  i'll try all this before i discard the flash drive (notice i said discard).  yes, it'll be pointless trying to fix it cause just like thomp4pal said, u could be looking at a corrupt or damaged internal memory for the flash drive.  best bet, make u just kuku buy another one.  good luck.  Peace!
Re: Any Technician In The House? by sameolg616(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2008
dont throw away the flash, i have 2 softwares, 1 by hp to revive a deal flash while the other written by pakistani 19yr guru to remove the viruses and autorun.inf that come with cheap 1k,1.5k flashes,
call me on 008061679732, for_u2_nv2001@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Solve This Computer Printer Problem? / To Download / xxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.