Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil (1630 Views)

Proprietor, 70, Defiles Eight-year-old Pupil / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil / Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by adelove4: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by sistawoman: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2008
It would have never made it to the police or the newpapers.

One phone call and he would have never been heard from again.

I hope that in Nigeria they do what they would here. Here in prison child molesters die.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by sesman(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2008
This is sickening , i pray he rots and dies in prison, poor girl, i pray she is a able to recover from this horrendous and perverted encounter, angry
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by sistawoman: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2008
sesman:

This is sickening , i pray he rots and dies in prison, poor girl, i pray she is a able to recover from this horrendous and perverted encounter, angry

The sad part is that she will meet a man like Hanibal and he will not believe that she was raped, and will ask for proof.
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by iceland(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2008
Nobody is until proven guilty in the court of law is a criminal.The Mr Godwin might be innocent.The whole story or rather the whole true story is not yet revealed.So,dont crucify the man!
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by plusQueen: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2008
I hate clicking on links

Nemesis has caught up with a middle-aged teacher at Delta Career College, Ugborikoko, Warri, Delta State, after allegedly defiling a nine-year-old pupil.

The suspect, simply identified as Mr. Godwin, was last Wednesday arrested and detained at the ‘A’ Divisional Headquarters of the Nigeria Police. Nigerian Tribune learnt that the incident took place last Tuesday during school hours.

It was gathered that when, at about 6.30 p.m., the girl had not returned from school, the mother, Grace Akani, became worried and alerted the motorcycle rider who usually took her to and from school.

But the motorcycle rider claimed that he did not see her at school, thinking that she must have made an alternative arrangement to go home.

Akani told the Nigerian Tribune in an interview that while still comtemplating on what could have gone wrong, her GSM phone rang at about 7.00 p.m. with a man who identified himself as Godwin telling her that the girl was with him and that she should personally come to fetch her.

On getting to the school, she met her daughter with two other teachers with Mr. Godwin trying to calm her child down. According to Mrs. Akani, she left with her child in a taxi cab and on their way enquired from her daughter what was going on between her and Mr. Godwin but she refused to say anything which aroused her suspicion.

“When we got home she ate and when it was time to take her bath, I asked her to UnCloth and my worst fears were confirmed—she had been defiled most brutally and her private part stocked up with tissue papers,” she said amidst tears.

She said the girl could not have her bath that night and was taken to the Central Hospital, Warri, for examination where it was confirmed that she had been disvirgined and had sustained injuries.

The nine-year-old girl later spilled the beans when her mother promised to take her to the police for protection. Police from the ‘A’ Division later went with the girl’s mother to pick Mr. Godwin, whose arrest was resisted by some teachers until the intervention of the Assistant Principal, who ordered that he be taken to the station for questioning.

The Divisional Police Officer in-charge of the division, Mr. Paddy Ogon, a Superintendent of Police, confirmed the arrest and detention, saying that full investigation into the matter had commenced.
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by plusQueen: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2008
iceland:

Nobody is until proven guilty in the court of law is a criminal.The Mr Godwin might be innocent.The whole story or rather the whole true story is not yet revealed.So,don't crucify the man!

exactly the same thing Mr Godwin himself would say.
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by iceland(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2008
plus_Queen:

exactly the same thing Mr Godwin himself would say.
Meaning. . . . .?
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by tope2000(f): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
God help us!
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
What is wrong with that? Go to Kano or any part of the North and see 9 year olds getting married in their droves.

an 8 year old gal was married by one prophet.
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by ashleign: 2:31am On Sep 30, 2008
Dayokano,you are asking what is wrong with that,what planet are you from? angry
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by tRoOE(f): 2:34am On Sep 30, 2008
dayokanu:

What is wrong with that? Go to Kano or any part of the North and see 9 year olds getting married in their droves.

an 8 year old girl was married by one prophet.
[size=13pt]So does that make it right, becos i don't understand the nonsense you are yawning now[/size]
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by A40(m): 3:00am On Sep 30, 2008
Whatever happened to grown women that dude should be shot for real angry
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by ima1(f): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2008
i'm not supprised there are alot of sick men in the world today preying on kids, i will kill any man that does that to my child
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by c33b33(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2008
You should b praying for it not to happen to your kid not ow you'll deal wit d culprit!!haba!
Re: Teacher Defiles 9-yr-old Pupil by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2008
na waoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / You Have No Idea What Happened In Our School Trip Yesterday / The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.