Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,939 members, 7,973,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:49 AM

Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? (845 Views)

Poll: Who is really is Weak One?

Men: 60% (3 votes)
Women: 0% (0 votes)
Both Sex: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
I always get this statement of "We ladies are the weak ones, so you have to treat us with care because we are fragile". Now believe me, I'm not really saying the statement is wrong, but not really 100% right either. So i really want to know, are ladies really the weaker vessels or are they just using that scope to wound guys/ who really is the weak one in either sexes.

The Poll is Actually "Who Really is the Weak One" sorry people, i was on a fast lane, i forgot to march my break there. lol
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by SamMilla1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2008
*moves to another thread*
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2008
Then i'll be glad to bite sue you grin
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by sistawoman: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2008
We want to be handled with care and what not because yall have the muscles. But the truth is that women are the backbone of the family structure. that we are the glue that holds it together and behind every great man is an even greater woman.
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2008
sistawoman:

We want to be handled with care and what not because yall have the muscles.  But the truth is that women are the backbone of the family structure.  that we are the glue that holds it together and behind every great man is an even greater woman.

1stly, i agree with the backbone thing, cos the back has to be laid before any family is structured. But i still dun get the explanation. It sounds more like Men are the Weaker ones right? Or am i wrong?
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by sistawoman: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
emmeno:

1stly, i agree with the backbone thing, because the back has to be laid before any family is structured. But i still dun get the explanation. It sounds more like Men are the Weaker ones right? Or am i wrong?

Yes Men are weeker mentally but stronger physically.

When women say:

emmeno:

I always get this statement of "We ladies are the weak ones, so you have to treat us with care because we are fragile".

We are talking about physcal strength.
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by syren: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
It's hard to measure this really, men think women are weak, women believe they are strong, we r all measuring with different rulers here, masculine and feminine ones so we get different views. Whether weak or strong we have to put up with a lot of b***s**** but do our best.
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by tope2000(f): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2008
its really dependz on individuality not gender undecided
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by jennykadri: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
@topic

interms of strength maybe undecided

but interms of seduction,we r stronger dan d word itself wink  in this case men r weak cool
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by chessguru(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ POST
AND IN TERMS OF EASY MANIPULATION AND USAGE BY THE devil WOMEN ARE WEAKER, ADAM WAS DOING PRETTY WELL BEFORE HIS RIB GOT MISSING RESULTING IN THE EVE-olution of miss eve who got used sharp sharp by the Devil!!
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by jennykadri: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
chessguru:

@ POST
AND IN TERMS OF EASY MANIPULATION AND USAGE BY THE devil WOMEN ARE WEAKER, ADAM WAS DOING PRETTY WELL BEFORE HIS RIB GOT MISSING RESULTING IN THE EVE-olution of miss eve who got used sharp sharp by the Devil!!

and also got adam who happened to weak too,u forgot to add dat too
Re: Are Ladies Really The Weak Ones? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2008
chessguru:

@ POST

LMAO, dis is so funny

(1) (Reply)

When Should Guys Quit? / What Is Virginity Worth Today? / Intentions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.