Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) (3885 Views)

2006/2007 Toyota Matrix **red Riding** :: (#1.1m) 07080472799 / REGISTERED Toyota Matrix(red) Year 2009 / 2004 Toyota Matrix: **red-riding Hood**: 1.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2008
2003 Toyota Matrix/ XR

Automatic
Transmission

Vin is 2T1KR32E03C057852

Mileage is 102,992 miles

Power
Window, Power Mirror

CD Player

Airbags,

Rim Covers

Lots more.

Price is 1.7m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2008
Price is 1.7m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2008
2003 TOYOTA MATRIX/XR
2T1KR32E03C057852
HATCHBACK 4 DR 1.8L L4 FI DOHC 16V
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE

No accident / damage reported to CARFAX

2 Previous owners

102,677 Last reported odometer reading

Lease vehicle

08/31/2007 102,677 Texas Inspection Station Magnolia, TX Passed safety inspection Passed emissions inspection.

cool cool
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by promise72(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2008
inspired_m:

2003 TOYOTA MATRIX/XR
2T1KR32E03C057852
HATCHBACK 4 DR 1.8L L4 FI DOHC 16V
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE

No accident / damage reported to CARFAX

2 Previous owners

102,677 Last reported odometer reading

Lease vehicle

08/31/2007 102,677 Texas Inspection Station Magnolia, TX Passed safety inspection Passed emissions inspection.

cool cool

I have a question with this car here. If last odometer reading is 102,677 in 2007! How did the car only do 315 miles in over 1year!

Being a 2003 and at a reported 102,677 in 2007, that makes it a 5year old car. Avg will be 20,535 per year. So judging by that pattern how did it do only 315 miles from the last reported odometer in 2007 till date? shocked

Owner just stopped driving?
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2008
promise72:

I have a question with this car here. If last odometer reading is 102,677 in 2007! How did the car only do 315 miles in over 1year!

Being a 2003 and at a reported 102,677 in 2007, that makes it a 5year old car. Avg will be 20,535 per year. So judging by that pattern how did it do only 315 miles from the last reported odometer in 2007 till date? shocked

Owner just stopped driving?

I have your answer,

Do me a favor, The last Owner resides in Mangolia, Texas, Take a trip down down to ask her these basic questions :

How long did the car stay before it was sold ?

Which Auction Site was it sold ?

How Long did it stay at the Port before Shipped ?

Which Vessel Shipped it and through which route ?

Which Precise date did the Vehicle arrive in Nigeria ?

Why didn't she acquire more Mileages before Selling it ?

With the answers to the few basic questions, You would have a better conclusion to your Investigation.

cool cool
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by promise72(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2008
i am not doing any type of investigation at all. Dont have the time nor resources. Just an observation. Its kinda odd to me. Even if all thats done is move it around. his/her house, auction, port etc. etc. 315 miles kinda seems low. Is it possible?. Sure. Likely? Dont think so. Just my 2 cents
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by femionasan(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2008
Hi Inspired,

I have sent you an email. Please get back to me on this ASAP. Thanks.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by promise72(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2008
As a rejoinder, for the most part, you do a emission inspection on a car that you plan to renew the registration. You dont go thru emission test and renew reg only to turn around and leave the vehicle sitting expecially a vehicle thats used to acquire 20,000 miles/ year!

Thats about 1666 miles per month. 315 miles will be about 1 week worth of driving! After paying emission and registration. Hmmmmmmm
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2008
femionasan:

Hi Inspired,

I have sent you an email. Please get back to me on this ASAP. Thanks.

Ill get back to you ASAP bro, We're here to do business !!!
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by igwe11(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2008
Is a pity!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2008
[b]akuya aka *****

please Update your post, it is now 98 cars Sold on Nairaland.

Thanks.

I understand that the Present Economic Financial Crisis in the US worse than the Great Depression 1930 is not taking a good toll on Nigerians living legally/illegally in the US, and the $700 billion bail out plan being rejected by the house gives no present hope to the withering economy of the United States.

The US Financial Crisis has been an advantage to Nigerian Car dealers that imports cars from the US, and several of them have made fortunes out of it.

Depressed US based Nigerians saddled with High Mortgage bills, amidst financial depressions worsened by Underemployment who have at one point or the other solicited for my Business Partnership, or implored me in selling their vehicles and which one way or the other didn't work out now see a turn to bite back from my pound of flesh.

The Reprisals, Retributions from Dealers, Dealers in proxy and Wannabe Dealers resident in the US are Understandable

I admit i've made mistakes in the past and working on them, you see the Nigerian Market system is entirely different, . . . . . . . . . TO be Continued[/b]

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

THE SAME NAIRALANDER WHO SENT AN EMAIL, AFTER INSPECTIONS PAID A COMMITMENT FEE OF 25k TO BALANCE UP TOMORROW WHEN BANKS RESUME.

SOLD.

SILVER COLOR 2004 MATRIX IN STOCK. 1.9m

Expect more Cars, cool cool
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
Promise72, just let it slide, leave the guy alone, and let people be the judge.
No one is perfect, not supporting bad habbit, however, how long would we prolong this issue, let it die a natural death and leave the guy to do his business.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by idupaul: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2008
@ promise 72

better stop this bad belle now pls;
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by promise72(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2008
@ idapaul and Fhemmy,

Ok. will stop here. But why does this guy keep posting cars with wrong vin? Odometer rollback. Even after all that happened? does he even learn? Posting 2 cars with vins that belongs to other vehicles but coicidentally they are the same type of cars he was selling .Wonders shall never end.

Here i rest.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2008
promise72:

@ Inspire,

However, the impression i have of you last month is not the same today. So are thousands of people. You might lets say sell 4 cars in a week but if your integrity had been intact you might have sold 10 cars.

You only know those who bought the cars regardless, but do you know how many people turn the other way? Of course you still make $$ but the question is that did you make the $$$ you should have made? Thats the point you are missing

Let me put it this way: The same amt of money people will pay for a used toyota might have bought a brand new Kia Rio or Hyundai. Why? TRUST. They trust that after all is said and done they will still still the Toyota to be much much around. Toyota created that reputation. REPUTATION goes a loooooonnnnngggg way.

You are seriously missing the point. I don't hide behind anything (See my profile. See my pics.) I am here front and center. If i have issues with you, i will let you know. Regardless of who you are. Post ur pics if you dare! F**kn Scumbag!

I don't need your Impression, I don't give a freaky shit about how you feel, I don't play to the Gallery.

The last time i checked, I'm still a Car Dealer with a High Profile Ranking Of Matchless Deals

You want to know the $$$$ that I've Made or Missed ? Leave that headache to my Investment Analysts.

I don't care to know what you do for a Living, it ain't my Business, I Personally don't have any scores with you, and was not referring to

you in my quote above, But why you seem to feel it was implied to you is just self explanatory.

No Great Hero has ever escaped a Scandal, name it. . . . .

At any Rate I am a Business Man trading under the name & style of inspired_m with Emphasis interest On Automobiles, and as Long as We live By God's Grace the Sky is the Limit.

Happy Independence Day.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2008
Nairalanders, in the spirit of unity, I will suggest we let sleeping dogs lie at this time. I believe by now people will have made up their minds about last week's incident.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of humility and sheer arrogance of Inspired. I would have thought that by now, he would have chosen the path of honour and humbled himself a bit and taken things easy but for reasons best known to him he has chosen this path of arrogance. My impression is that he is a young man but if he continues this way, he may end up learning humility in a very bitter and hard way. Let's just leave him alone for now even if he thinks he's gotten away unscathed. I assure you, he hasn't. Just be patient and wait.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2008
ziontrain:

he may end up learning humility in a very bitter and hard way. Let's just leave him alone for now even if he thinks he's gotten away unscathed. I assure you, he hasn't. Just be patient and wait.

'' Behold also the gallows fifty cubits high which Haman had made for Mordecai, who has spoken good for the King, standeth in the house of Haman."
Then the King said, " hang him thereon"

SO THEY HANGED HAMAN ON THE GALLOWS THAT HE HAD PREPARED FOR MORDECAI. Then was the king's wrath pacified.
Est. 7: 9- 10.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2008
Pastor Inspired, I will not join issues with you. I just wondered where your Bible was when you were doing all what you were doing. Amazing!! Inspired now quoting Bible, hmmmm - Praise the Lord!
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2008
ziontrain:

Nairalanders, in the spirit of unity, I will suggest we let sleeping dogs lie at this time. I believe by now people will have made up their minds about last week's incident.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of humility and sheer arrogance of Inspired. I would have thought that by now, he would have chosen the path of honour and humbled himself a bit and taken things easy but for reasons best known to him he has chosen this path of arrogance. My impression is that he is a young man but if he continues this way, he may end up learning humility in a very bitter and hard way. Let's just leave him alone for now even if he thinks he's gotten away unscathed. I assure you, he hasn't. Just be patient and wait.

Like you said, many people would have made up their mind, and i am sure that most people that do buy rides arent babies, so they old enough to make up their own mind or draw their own conclusions without us trying to shove it down their throat, just because he is not coming out here to say how sorry he is doesnt mean he is not, i am sure all have learnt from what happened and we all just got to move on and move past the ugly incident.
Like Seun said, it is a buyer's beware kind of market.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2008
promise72:

@ idapaul and Fhemmy,

Ok. will stop here. But why does this guy keep posting cars with wrong vin? Odometer rollback. Even after all that happened? does he even learn? Posting 2 cars with vins that belongs to other vehicles but coicidentally they are the same type of cars he was selling .Wonders shall never end.

Here i rest.

Thank you for leaving it alone, and God will honour you too.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by Bphace4u: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2008
PLEASE!!!!
INSPIRED_M,

KINDLY UPDATE YOUR PROFILE AND PUT YOUR PICTURE SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD SEE YOUR FACE.

'''The very big man of our time, that sold 97 cars'''.

Then your Pride and Egotism will be worth commending
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Fhemmmy, yes, I can tell even though he did not say it, Inspired is "truly sorry, very sorry indeed for the incident". I can sense it from his posting that he is "very, very sorry and remorseful indeed". It seems he has learnt a lot from the incident or don't you think so? I am happy you noted it was an ugly incident.
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2008
Ziontrain

I understand you're Shipping in a Vehicle to Lagos from Texas, where Hurricane Ike just swept through last week, If the carfax report on the car is not Updated up till September 2008, don't bother advertising it on this forum because you will be in my soup and My Bible Verse shall be Practicalised

grin grin grin

And I mean it. cool cool
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2008
Hahaha!! Please help me advertise the Car very well! I will really appreciate it. So you think I will bring flooded vehicle to Nigeria to sell? My brother, the VIN number will be written all over nairaland. I don't just talk the talk, I walk the walk. What type of car dealer do you think I am? Western Avenue breed or what? I guess you think every car dealer is like you.

Even if I don't say a word about the VIN, nairalanders can trust what I bring. This is what INTEGRITY is all about. I don't have to prove myself or clear myself of anything. You can trust that Ziontrain will give you the real deal!!

Let me just give you a piece of advice, if you want to fight me here, you will have to contend with God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit! The battle is not mine!
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
Carfax / Auto check must be updated till September 2008 if not, We will assume its flooded. Hurricane Ike is turning you to a car dealer now grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2008
Hurricane Ike hit Texas and you immediately ship your vehicle to nigeria - how dumb! Intelligent crooks dry the car for a few months before selling otherwise you will smell the damp and mildew!  grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2008
ziontrain:

Hurricane Ike hit Texas and you immediately ship your vehicle to nigeria - how dumb! Intelligent crooks dry the car for a few months before selling otherwise you will smell the damp and mildew! grin grin grin

You said the car is still at the Port, It will dry on the Vessel, before it gets to Lagos, and with this Lagos Sun, give it 2 days, My friend your integrity is at stake here if the history doesn't reflect to vindicate it wasn't hit by the hurricane hence being Flooded and being issued a Salvaged title. We are watching,
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by kaypumpin2(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2008
OMG .Yet another shenanigan in the offing.Na wa o
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
I am really enjoying this!! Lagos sun and sun on the vessel will dry flooded car!! Abeg, let me leave these ignorant people, they are really cracking me up, I can't stop laughing!!   grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by inspiredm(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2008
kay_pumpin:

OMG .Yet another shenanigan in the offing.Na wa o

Just Watch out my brother, The Bush meat will soon catch the hunter by the leg
grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by ziontrain: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2008
Nairalanders, please watch out for my car!! It will soon be on the way and Inspired will help me advertise it on his thread. By God's Grace, it will not be long before you all see the pictures. Stay Tuned!
Re: 2003 Toyota Matrix ( Red, Sterling, Slinky ) by kaypumpin2(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2008
Just Watch out my brother, The Bush meat will soon catch the hunter by the leg

whos the meat and whos the hunter.I just feel so much is goin on here @ such a dizzing pace that i feel its difficult to know where to come in.But for real inspired,i wish you could be more toned down with ur response and reaction to things when they seem not to be going you way.You seem to be kinda conceited.Just my observation though

(1) (2)

Really Neat Red 1999 Merc Benz C200: BUY FAST / Super Clean Buy Nd Drive Registered 05 Ford Expedition @1.3m / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Reg Toyota Camry 03 For Sale @ 850k (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.