Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,763 members, 7,882,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward (715 Views)

Nigeria Is 48 / Nigeria Is 48 Years Old Today: Happy or Sad? / Nigeria Is 48 : Happy Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward by BlackRevo: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2008
Nigeria is 48 today i am happy on one side and on the other part i am not happy. Just some days ago about 83 percent of student who sat for waec failed to make 5 credits. we don't have adequate and good water supply. No stable electricity. No good roads, Govern Obi was involved in an accident recently while many other people died. Please lets put heads together and discuss whats the way forward now in every possible department of Nigeria we can think about and maybe possible we can put in form of a white paper and send it to all department of the government so they can see what Nigerians are asking for. thanks hope to hear from you Guys.
Re: Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward by Planner(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2008
First restructure this country to reflect true federalist principle

secondly, building and enduring public institution
Re: Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward by BlackRevo: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2008
Yeah you are absolutely right planner to me also thats the most important thing to do but don't you think the percentage that our leaders are going to do that is very minimal and think about the consequences. It is very complicated issue depending what kind of federalistic structure we want to have (military, revenue allocation, the power of the center, and so many others). my idea is that i am assuming this restructuring is not going to happen so lets just find a way to put the right leaders there that will do something good and make the others to change. in the short term before any restructuring we need to do something about power, education, industrial growth, manufacturing hope you get what am trying to stay. i am not in Nigeria presently so i don't have a first hand information how thing are going on but i can see some improvements from the internet. i hope to be back soon to contribute my portion to the nation growth someday.
Re: Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward by ayomifull(f): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2008
Nigeria go better, abi what else can one say? Happy independence anniversary to all
Re: Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward by BlackRevo: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2008
yeah he go better offcourse but we have been saying that for a long time now lets start putting it into meaningful actions time is running out before we become little players in the global world.
Re: Nigeria Is 48.So Nairalanders What Are The Next Steps Forward by QuotaSyste(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2008
Ostriches with their imbecilic heads happily buried in the sand. Even in your make shift country's 100 years, you will still be asking same question.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 48: The Way Forward / Addiction And Other Dangers Of Nairaland.com / Who Do U Think Won The Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.