Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,791 members, 7,972,830 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:25 PM

╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ (58280 Views)

War Don Start!. Will U Save D Person Above You (yes Or No) Add Ur Reasons / ╚►will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ / Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chyk91(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2009
no
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Dclique(m): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2009
gabrywyl:

U mumu! Do you have to say the F word? Yo momma no teach you atall. . . Dim wit angry

@Topic,

Yeah, girls night out. smiley
Hey gurl,
Do u hava problem wif me or what,
If so i suggest u take a look@ ma profile pix
That shud cool U off,
@Topic, NO
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by SeanT21(f): 5:50am On Jan 09, 2009
Dclique:

Hey gurl,
Do u hava problem with me or what,
That should cool U off,
@Topic, NO

I will not date a this fool above me,He has no respect for woman!!
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by OluwaKANYE: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2009
Not sure since I don't know how she looks like cool
NEXT!! tongue
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dani1luv: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2009
not sure:- siince i dnt knw his/her sex cool
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by oreoluwa(f): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2009
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by OluwaKANYE: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2009
No sir! cool
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chibaby5(f): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2009
nahhh am fyn! grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chyk91(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2009
yea
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Dclique(m): 2:19am On Jan 10, 2009
SeanT21:

I will not date a this fool above me,He has no respect for woman!!

I wouldnt even date you TOO,
cus 4m ya comment,
i dnt thnk u speak GOOD,
ENGLISH undecided undecided
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chyk91(m): 2:22am On Jan 10, 2009
lol
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 2:28am On Jan 10, 2009
Dclique:

Hey gurl,
Do u hava problem with me or what,
That should cool U off,
@Topic, NO

U dey say bad word oooo. . . . . sad Ma baba go tell me that if a person go curse, the person will not have anything to eat in the next life. . . sad cry

Dclique:

I wouldnt even date you TOO,
cus 4m ya comment,
i dnt thnk u speak GOOD,
ENGLISH undecided undecided

Hey! U be mean ooooo. . . . . . . sad

@ Topic,

No cause he dey laugh at people. . . sad
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chibaby5(f): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2009
am sowieee. . . .nope!
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2009
Am sorry yes! grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chibaby5(f): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2009
awww. . . i wud 2 only if u were a man. . . . u soo damn funni gyal!!! kiss
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by princesa(f): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2009
no
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by MissyB1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
The 'H' am I suppose to do with her? undecided
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2009
Missy B:

The 'H' am I suppose to do with her? undecided

Well, you could date her and rob all her money after that? grin whispers: i go hear she is rich after robbing all the guy's she dated money. , . . lipsrsealed

chi-baby:

awww. . . i would 2 only if u were a man. . . . u soo damn funni gyal!!! kiss

Thank you jare. Maybe my next life I would be a man and I will go find you first grin

@ Topic,

Hell yeah! We would have a girls night out and force Goodass, Bbeee, Chamotex and jassie to be our strippers. grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dreeldee: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2009
Jesu Christi shocked shocked shocked erm erm No ma! tongue tongue
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chibaby5(f): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2009
nahh tis kwl
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2009
gabrywyl:

Hell yeah! We would have a girls night out and force Goodass, Bbeee, Chamotex and jassie to be our strippers. grin
strippers on table topz, abi mama ngozi!? tongue. no worry, plenty CFNM 4yu gurlz grin

@ topic

yezzzzzzzzzzzz yes
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by TOYOSI20(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2009
Ermm. . .not so much a spiddy fan cheesy

so nahh! tongue
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2009
yez o, spidy or no spidy! cheesy
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
he wld be my second husband
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
me sef i no run, i dey 4u com rain com shine com snow
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2009
lmao
u no fit change sha
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chyk91(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2009
yes
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Dclique(m): 2:31am On Jan 11, 2009
@gabrywyl, what did chyk do,
he was only laughing shocked,

That babe was always on ma neck so i
had to give it to her, grin grin grin

If it makes you feel any better i
will DATE YOU, wink
@TOPIC NO
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2009
Dclique:

@gabrywyl, what did chyk do,
he was only laughing shocked,

That babe was always on ma neck so i
had to give it to her, grin grin grin

If it makes you feel any better i
will DATE YOU, wink
@TOPIC NO

Cause when he laughed, I saw his beaver teeth came out. It somehow reminded me of my ex boyfriend angry tongue The one whom stole my teddy's? embarassed cry

And she wan't getting at your neck naaa. . She was just saying that you can be rude at times oooo sad

@Topic,

Maybe. I just have to see whether if he could come out with an exciting plan or not.
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by yicob(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2009
Shes married.
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Riskie(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2009
No tongue
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by geolabious(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2009
[size=13pt]Uhhhhmmm Nope cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (103)

Let's Use Smileys Only! / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (Part 2) / Will You Marry The Person Above You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.