Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,948 members, 7,890,125 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? (1786 Views)

After God,who Is Your No 2 Inventor. / Afeni Is A God / Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by JJYOU: 3:19am On Oct 02, 2008
seconded i was just going to say that.

lets regard this place as a desert now
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by tribalist: 3:25am On Oct 02, 2008
JJYOU:

funny how some people suddenly discover this is an open forum.

Shameless religious bigot. I hope your ashamed for all the slurs and counter insults you hurled towards the muslims all in the name to protect pilgrim. You just blurt out foolish sentimental statements to vent your anger and now you are all running and hiding in your shells.

You ought to tender an unreserved apology to all the muslims you castigated unduely because of your silly remarks.

The fact is an open forum doesnt give you the right to decimate other people's religion. Criticize but criticize with facts and not plain hatred for your fellow man.

So much for the defenders of pilgrim. Now that all her hound dogs have had their say, i hope your alpha and omega would reward all of you for doing a good job!  

JJYOU:

some churches do seriously have 'em.

it looks everyone got you wrong brother christian. can you kindly tell this house which part of her testimony you feel should have been given to you for vetting before publication. how many testimony in your place of worship are false seeing you wont give the name.

why are you not telling the place you worship if it is that wonderful

Yes some churches do have them and i accept the fact that your church is more superior to mine. Secondly i havent seen any where in your post where you stated the church you attend, the address and pastor and i wont ask you because it is your personal choice, so dont ask me for mine.

As for the testimony of pilgrim, it is there for the whole world to see. Every article has every right to be praised or criticized. You just choose the side you want to be. Why should i ask pilgrim to vet my article? Is this the beginning of a despotic reign on nairaland where  posts must be vetted because you dont like it?

Rubbish! I ought not to talk to you because as a christian you have thoroughly embarrased fellow christians for the xenophobic religious remarks against muslims. I hope God can forgive you for insulting your fellow man because he believe in another religion despite the fact they never for once attacked you what so ever and you erroneously thought i was one.

Imagine if i said i was a muslim how this thread will be filled with xenophobic hate posts! lipsrsealed

davidylan*:

funny how he believes its a "open forum" yet criticise pilgrim.1 for her own personal opinions on an "open forum".

There is no personal opinion on a forum. If you post something, you deserve to be either praised or condemed for your posts. If it was personal she would have kept it in her diary and locked it up in a bank.

If you dont want to be criticized or praised, dont post anything1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tot, One, Carries Twin In Her Belly / Free Browsing Configuration On Pc 4 Real / 10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.