Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,600 members, 7,917,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:08 PM

Try Our Drilling Services And See For Yourself! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Try Our Drilling Services And See For Yourself! (693 Views)

Borehole Drilling Services / Borehole Water Drilling / Architectural Services And Construction, Studio Reel Consultants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Our Drilling Services And See For Yourself! by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2008
Hello nairalanders,
For any borehole that we drill,we dont fail.We locate the best points for drilling during our pre-drilling/geophysical investigations and when our drilling rig mounts on site,we get water with good and impressive yields.Give us a try.We give guarantee.
Call me-08060657696 even for the survey and experience a new dimension in the world of drilling experience and expertise.
Re: Try Our Drilling Services And See For Yourself! by ajileko: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2008
Where are you located and what is the average price of drilling a borehole in Lagos. Specifically the Ajah area.
Also I will need references and job site projects that you've done.
Re: Try Our Drilling Services And See For Yourself! by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2008
@ajileko,
Did you get my reply in my former thread?If you want a borehole drilled in the north central(abuja and environs),pls do give a call.Then i will be more interested in giving you my office address,my references and previous projects executed.For your lagos site,i do not think i need to travel all the way from here down there just to execute one project when there are more than enough drillers over there in lagos that can get your work done.Unless if you are inviting me for special projects.You can call Deji on this number.He is an expert too in soil investigation and borehole drilling.Call him up for the Ajah site-08063323226,08023875532
Re: Try Our Drilling Services And See For Yourself! by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2008
@ajileko,
forgot to state that we are based in Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Ur Properties Online At No Cost / Urgent: 2 Bedroom Flat In Ogba To Let / Wanted: Good Location For Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.