Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,343 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Usa Economy Is Falling - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Usa Economy Is Falling (11478 Views)

Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! / Ghana Economy Is Falling Down And Lesson For Nigeria From 2014 / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Economy Is Falling by Pittbaby(f): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2008
http://www.tribune.com.ng/17102008/news/news3.html

Interesting read . One part of the ecomomy affected , maybe all can not be blamed on the global crisis though
Re: Usa Economy Is Falling by bawomolo(m): 3:28am On Oct 18, 2008
what happened to all those "good credit, bad credit? no money down" ads.
Re: Usa Economy Is Falling by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Oct 18, 2008
I have seen at least 10 of those just this week.
Re: Usa Economy Is Falling by blackspade(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2008
I don't know what channels you watch, but I haven't seen any lately.
Re: Usa Economy Is Falling by bawomolo(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2008
they were very common some months ago. i've hardly seen any the past couple of weeks, what channels are you watching kobo?
Re: Usa Economy Is Falling by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2008
The very same cable channels available in most of the country.
Re: Usa Economy Is Falling by kobikwelu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
i have said this times without number.

1st: we do not have a mortage system in nigeria!!!!, no bank in nigeria will give you cash for a property that they feel that you cant pay for. if you think am wrong, walk into a bank and ask for a loan; except you are a senator, house rep, or your father is a former guvnor/president. you will be laughed/embarrased out of the bank.
so these banks are not exposed to toxic assets. except they (CBN) want to bail these banks for loans(personal business loans) they gave that are not performing, that have nothin to do with mortage. cos we know that it was the sub-prime crisis that started this.

what need bailing out is our stock exchange!!!
gosh!! its a horrible sight.

govt needs to pump some liquidity into the exchange, so as to jump start the confidence of the buyers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Girl Is Punished For Being Raped In Saudi Arabia / Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.