Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Dont Know How To Paste My Adsense Ads Code On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Dont Know How To Paste My Adsense Ads Code On My Blog (1215 Views)

I Do Not Know Where And How To Paste My Adsense Code / Urgent Help Needed:how To Paste Ads Code On Blogger / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know How To Paste My Adsense Ads Code On My Blog by abyodune: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
hello can anyone help me,i want to paste my adsense ads code on my blog and i dont know how to go about it, please help me
Re: I Dont Know How To Paste My Adsense Ads Code On My Blog by akbiz: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
just go to your blogger account and use the adsense icon on the blogger site by clicking on add adsense on your site
And you are done ,save changes and your adsense advert will appear immedaiately
.Aniekan udobong
www.bloggingforprofits.info
Re: I Dont Know How To Paste My Adsense Ads Code On My Blog by modes45(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2008
Just go to www.getoutfast.. There you will find the source to the solution of what you need, an e-guide.
Re: I Dont Know How To Paste My Adsense Ads Code On My Blog by mrghost: 3:50am On Oct 05, 2008
yeah, i was also in your position sometimes ago.

visit http://allgoogleaffiliate..com to get your solution

(1) (Reply)

Unban YAWA and DHTML / Ihostafrica Ready For Acquisition / Breaking: Top Members Of Anonymous Hacking Group, Lulzsec Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.