Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,307 members, 7,943,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Evaluate This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Evaluate This Site (926 Views)

Pleease,evaluate This Site For Me / Please, Evaluate This Site / Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evaluate This Site by yusphul: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2008
Please, checkout this site. www.mssnlasu.org. i need ur evaluation
Re: Evaluate This Site by bug24(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
Bros, u try o, but you really need to set a difference between your background and the page body.

They are all white all over.

lets see what other webmasters have to say.
Re: Evaluate This Site by yawatide(f): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
yep, I would agree on the white space thing. Try adding a black border around the content. Other than that:

1) Your contact page looks a little weird, sorry but it just does.

2) Contact forms on home page and contact page: i clicked the button but nothin happened. Do you intend to take the user to another page (for the home page form) or use AJAX so the user can stay on the home page? I would do the latter, IMHO

3) Events page. Might have looked good if you implemented a slideshow

4) On some pages, "events" link i active and on others it is not. This leads me to believe you aren't taking advantage of server side includes.

5) use consistent fonts.
Re: Evaluate This Site by yusphul: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2008
Thanks,

I really appreciate ur comments. i will make necessary adjustment on it.

1) I don't know how to use AJAX.

2) i did not use Slideshow because i taught it might make the site slow.

3) i sending the form at the home to my box.
Re: Evaluate This Site by yawatide(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2008
yusphul, if you don't know AJAX, learn it tongue

The more you know, the more your marketable skills increase in value.

(1) (Reply)

Apache Quiz: How Do You Setup A Redirection. . . / 260 Amazing Animals Wallpapers 1600x1200 / How Can Some One Build E-currency Exchange Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.