Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,858 members, 7,883,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Obasanjo,bill Clinton & Queen Elizabeth In Hell ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obasanjo,bill Clinton & Queen Elizabeth In Hell ! (1180 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Bill Clinton Out Caught Again By Hillary . . . . . . . / Idi Amin And Queen Elizabeth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo,bill Clinton & Queen Elizabeth In Hell ! by BernieBoy(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2006
Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton & Olusegun Obasanjo died & went straight to hell.

Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England; I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there". She
called and talked for about 5 minutes, and then she asked, "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you?

The devil says "Five million dollars". She wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Bill Clinton was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the United States, I want to see how everybody is doing there too. He called and talked for about 2 minutes, and then he asked Well, Devil, how much do I owe you?

The devil says "Ten mi llion dollars". With a smug look on his face, he made a check and went to sit back on his chair.

Obasanjo was even more jealous & starts screaming, I want to call Nigeria too, I want to see how everybody is doing there too. I want to talk to the ministers, the deputy,
I want to talk to the PDP, everybody,

He calls Nigeria and he talks for about twenty hours, he talked & talked & talked, then he asked, "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you?

The devil says "One dollar". Obasanjo is stunned & says "One dollar Only one freaking dollar??" The Devil says "Well if you make a call from one hell to another hell, it's local!
Re: Obasanjo,bill Clinton & Queen Elizabeth In Hell ! by Oracle(m): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2006
Funny but never heard of anyone on the phone for 20 hours undecided
Re: Obasanjo,bill Clinton & Queen Elizabeth In Hell ! by segunpc(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2008
really funny.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Tried This? / The Balls Of The President Of The Bank Of Canada / Glaucoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.