Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Uk Immigration Officers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Immigration Officers (788 Views)

How Immigration Officers Collect Bribe At Airports / Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground / My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Immigration Officers by kokorunna(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2008
If you are a immigrant living in the UK, beware as there are now immigrations officers on the streets doing stop and search.

If your documents are not complete, you will be deported back immediately. Make sure you know your rights if you have stayed in the country for so long.

I have been watching a programme on sky called UK Border Force and two Nigerians was arrested at Greenwich and Stratford Station, one was deported back to Naija the next day while the other appeal and its still in the country. Be careful as they watch out for nervous people.

www.moneysaversforum.com
Re: Uk Immigration Officers by LondonCool(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2008
Re: Uk Immigration Officers by kokorunna(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2008
Yes I know, but when the immigration officers are around and people notice them they get NERVOUS.

And so far from the programme I have been watching 90% of the people they stop are always nervous.

Join www.moneysaversforum.com and contribute to it
Re: Uk Immigration Officers by LondonCool(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Dream Of Travelling To South Africa/kenya And Dubai! / I Lost My Uncle In The DANA Plane Crash / Urgent please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.