Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Classy Hampers At Unbelievable Prices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Classy Hampers At Unbelievable Prices (1496 Views)

Pure Ago At Unbelievable Price / Photos:You Need Affordable&Classy Events Decoration In Nigeria?Check This / Consumables And Non Consumables At Unbelievable Prices - All From Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classy Hampers At Unbelievable Prices by flakes7: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2008
EXECUTIVE AND CLASSY HAMPERS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU WONT BELIEVE.MAKE THIS FESTIVE PERIOD MEMORABLE AND FUN WITH OUR CUSTOMISED GIFT HAMPERS AND PROMOTIONAL GIFT ITEMS.DELIVERY IS FREE ANYWHERE IN LAGOS.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE-www.amityambience.webs.com TO SEE SAMPLES OF WHAT WE DO or contact us at- amityambience@ymail.com OR CALL 08034943709.

WE DO CORPORATE AND INDIVIDUAL PACKAGING AND DELIVERY.DO RECOMMEND US TO YOUR COMPANY AND FRIENDS.

THANKS.

Re: Classy Hampers At Unbelievable Prices by perception: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2008
hi, I've been calling your numbers and they tell me they are barred or unavailable.i also sent you a mail.can i get your brochures or how can i order samples? let me know quickly. you can mail promohut@yahoo.com or call 08033231377. Thanks.
Re: Classy Hampers At Unbelievable Prices by flakes7: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
hi ,

I have sent the requested to you as discussed. Do let me know if you have any further request or question and we promise to get back at you as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Re: Classy Hampers At Unbelievable Prices by perception: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2008
thanks,

i saw the mail. i could't view it as it was a ".hcr" file extension, could you send it in another format? i would also like the brochure. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale And Retail For Tm Lewin N Hawes & Curtis. / A Shipload Of Thailand Rice Needed In Lagos - Warehousing / Decorate Ur Hall Or Tent For 200k n get free grilled fish n chops for 100 guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.