Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1398899 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2014
noordean: claroo ao ur exam nw?
Exam mk sense bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2014
niyoposh:
Noordeen..wats d p?
was shocked by d way u were mentionin diffrent types of guns.
uv held any1 of dem in ur hands befor?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niyoposh: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:

very very effective!..its d isreali soldiers first weapon of choice for stealth and max damage while being reasonably light for an AR
av u seen one with a grenade launcher?.....this modified version has an extended barrel though not as good looking as d stock model....it has a scope that senses movement via heat signatures too! man I love it!!!!!...

one day we'll be able to legally own ARs in dis country I pray....then we can drive around with an m16 in d back seat!!!

Can't wait to get my collection of ARs,SRs and hunting Rifles..would b fun shooting Ajgentles' peckers off.lol
I rily wish our boys in green would switch from AKs and d old issued FNs-.there ave been upgrades.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niyoposh: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2014
noordean: was shocked by d way u were mentionin diffrent types of guns.
uv held any1 of dem in ur hands befor?
Sure...I have..50 cals as well.that can cut a mans' leg off wif a single round.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niyoposh: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:

I think you're a gun lover just like me!!!!... cool!....specially love d tar 21 too.....especially one with d plastic casing...d Israelis know how to make. mighty machine guns in small forms!... d uzi is anoda great one!.....love d galil too!

Eric u got any military blood in u?
U would hardly see pictures of clubs or fast cars on my fones buh Abrams,Challengers,MRLS etc.Hitech hardware bro and I'm loving it..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2014
niyoposh: Mawnin everyone...can't believe y'all still sleeping by this tym...I wonder wat happens wen the fire alarm drills begin in camp..
As I dey house make I no enjoy my sleep ..when that time come we go rough am..good morning smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nosky4(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Morning House
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by rafiuexcel(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:

I think you're a gun lover just like me!!!!... cool!....specially love d tar 21 too.....especially one with d plastic casing...d Israelis know how to make. mighty machine guns in small forms!... d uzi is anoda great one!.....love d galil too!
am with you on dis guys!!! I love Arsenal.... Yes indeed Tar-21 assult riffle is a very nice and the bad boo as an optional scope that u can view to ensure ur target is intact. 2. Saiga-12 shotgun is also a very bad .... That u will love 2 have @ home. The gun can use 30 round detachable drum magazine. 3. Fully- suppressed AK-47 shot gun is indeed deadly. And less I 4get M134 multi-barrel minigun is also a reliable product that u can sleep without fear if you av it home. Nice 2 meet dude that love gun just like me. I hope 2 legally possess the Saiga-12 or the Tar-21 for my safety when I think I need it cos of this Boko boys. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:

very very effective!..its d isreali soldiers first weapon of choice for stealth and max damage while being reasonably light for an AR
av u seen one with a grenade launcher?.....this modified version has an extended barrel though not as good looking as d stock model....it has a scope that senses movement via heat signatures too! man I love it!!!!!...

one day we'll be able to legally own ARs in dis country I pray....then we can drive around with an m16 in d back seat!!!
Ogini shocked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Meeky(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2014
morning everybody.hope you all enjoying yourselves...Everybody seems to be having fun.plenty of bonding in here.life is good.Greetings to all the cream ladies and handsome dudes.special greetings to luvlycutebay,sweet titiluvly i missed you babe,enellcy,and my slim and sexy delta queen whose name i cant remember,i love you to d moon and back.its been a while.i see new hottie in here and need to check dem up may be i could get along with one.just saying but seriously i need some spicing.meeky wanna have fun.let go dia.catch you pple later

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2014
niyoposh:

Eric u got any military blood in u?
U would hardly see pictures of clubs or fast cars on my fones buh Abrams,Challengers,MRLS etc.Hitech hardware bro and I'm loving it..

my phone is filled with pics of. hardware of virtually same genre plus a lot of streit APC models different from those our NPF have and I'm an armoured car lover too as in cars you'll think are d regular ones but have been beefed up to be moving flak jackets loool, really loved d post attack pic of Buhari's land cruiser wen he was attacked in Kano .....in my case I love fast cars and really mean looking trucks like d old H2 with the carrier.....I got d blood in me,though not really supported from home so had to drop my naval career at its early stage and face school....who knows, a private security franchise could be a way to unleash the military dragon in d future....was thinking of short service but its still a No-No from home
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2014
niyoposh:

Can't wait to get my collection of ARs,SRs and hunting Rifles..would b fun shooting Ajgentles' peckers off.lol
I rily wish our boys in green would switch from AKs and d old issued FNs-.there ave been upgrades.

i'll sure be stocking some in d near future too.....though I'm not violent sha,friendlies remain friendlies but enemies...no way!

d FNS have been given to the NSCDC and some are at NDA for practice though I was shocked to see one police officer with a big belly wielding one some months ago....

av u noticed our police use d Chinese variant of the AK?....with plastic stock and less pronounced nozzles?....i get ashamed anytime I see them......I noticed they don't av a full auto switch too all I saw wen last I had a close look at one is a single shot,semi auto and safety marking on the lever.....the ultimate war AK 47 to me is the one most SARS soldiers use...with the shiny chrome gas barrel underneath the main barrel....dat one had d full auto switch na y I no dey joke with sars lol

I feel d Chinese AKs is pretty decent for the police though considering the fact that they ain't military but for some soldiers using it,dats just too bad!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2014
rafiuexcel: am with you on dis guys!!! I love Arsenal.... Yes indeed Tar-21 assult riffle is a very nice and the bad boo as an optional scope that u can view to ensure ur target is intact. 2. Saiga-12 shotgun is also a very bad .... That u will love 2 have @ home. The gun can use 30 round detachable drum magazine. 3. Fully- suppressed AK-47 shot gun is indeed deadly. And less I 4get M134 multi-barrel minigun is also a reliable product that u can sleep without fear if you av it home. Nice 2 meet dude that love gun just like me. I hope 2 legally possess the Saiga-12 or the Tar-21 for my safety when I think I need it cos of this Boko boys. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not much of a shotgun lover though....d Saiga is pretty decent but I'm of d much old school pgs 12 rifle lover.....remember our campus marshals had one each while I was in school....Don't be surprised though....i went to Lasu so the gun was more like a personal protection to them loool...good ure a gun lover,better ure a tarvor lover too....keep d love for assault Rifles up bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Ogini shocked

Bro, everything is cool!...we're just gisting lol!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Meeky: morning everybody.hope you all enjoying yourselves...Everybody seems to be having fun.plenty of bonding in here.life is good.Greetings to all the cream ladies and handsome dudes.special greetings to luvlycutebay,sweet titiluvly i missed you babe,enellcy,and my slim and sexy delta queen whose name i cant remember,i love you to d moon and back.its been a while.i see new hottie in here and need to check dem up may be i could get along with one.just saying but seriously i need some spicing.meeky wanna have fun.let go dia.catch you pple later
thought u were with batch B
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:

I'm not much of a shotgun lover though....d Saiga is pretty decent but I'm of d much old school pgs 12 rifle lover.....remember our campus marshals had one each while I was in school....Don't be surprised though....i went to Lasu so the gun was more like a personal protection to them loool...good ure a gun lover,better ure a tarvor lover too....keep d love for assault Rifles up bro
are u a lasuite?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Who has gone through with the registration A friend just called me and said whilst inputing his data he saw 'invalid jamb reg no'. Anyone done yet
Btw, goodmorning fam!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: are u a lasuite?

yea proudly lasuite!...finished last session
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2014
dania30: Who has gone through with the registration A friend just called me and said whilst inputing his data he saw 'invalid jamb reg no'. Anyone done yet
Btw, goodmorning fam!

the person should check his reg number....he's probably making a mistake,a form most times can't automatically go to d jamb server to check for d person's jamb number validity whilst he's filling it.it is most times programmed to check number of characters and alphanumeric contents if the input and return an error if one or both parameter are inappropriate

I've not registered though....when d error pit is full,i'll majestically walk over d last person in d pit to go do my registration lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by melucynk(f): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2014
dania30: Who has gone through with the registration A friend just called me and said whilst inputing his data he saw 'invalid jamb reg no'. Anyone done yet
Btw, goodmorning fam!

Goodmorning,ve not done mine sha,but I think it can be due to network or maybe he didn't type is num correctly.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:

Bro, everything is cool!...we're just gisting lol!
Issokay! smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2014
melucynk:

Goodmorning,ve not done mine sha,but I think it can be due to network or maybe he didn't type is num correctly.
He said he did. I just told him dt it's probably the server since everyone is trying to do also.

niceeric:
the person should check his reg number....he's probably making a mistake,a form most times can't automatically go to d jamb server to check for d person's jamb number validity whilst he's filling it.it is most times programmed to check number of characters and alphanumeric contents if the input and return an error if one or both parameter are inappropriate
I've not registered though....when d error pit is full,i'll majestically walk over d last person in d pit to go do my registration lol
Funny u. lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Lolx!
noordean: u hardly find some1 dat does it for free.dia are bt scarce.
True! Just jonsing jare! In Naija? Freebies? Odiegwu mehn!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:

yea proudly lasuite!...finished last session
which dept,cos m a lasuite also.... Was wondering if I ws d only here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Oshe my dear!
sodiqyinka: dearie, itz nyc to hv u here o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: which dept,cos m a lasuite also.... Was wondering if I ws d only here
really. I finished from the faculty of Engineering campus (Epe campus) electronic and computer engineering department wat about you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2014
dania30:
He said he did. I just told him dt it's probably the server since everyone is trying to do also.

Funny u. lol

Yea dats very possible too,d servers could be overwhelmed considering dey could be using one tiny server lol

and don't blame me for my lagos sense lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:
really. I finished from the faculty of Engineering campus (Epe campus) electronic and computer engineering department wat about you?
main campus,Ojo..accounting. U shud av gone for batch b,I guess?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: main campus,Ojo..accounting. U shud av gone for batch b,I guess?
oh u be FMS pikin lol
yes ooo....no thanks to our students affairs,they just decided to make an error they couldn't explain while batch b mobilisation
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2014
niceeric:
oh u be FMS pikin lol
yes ooo....no thanks to our students affairs,they just decided to make an error they couldn't explain while batch b mobilisation
lol okay...its all good
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol okay...its all good

ure still in school? or thru too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.