Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1398898 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good evening guys.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by life4lekan2: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dminister: Oh thank God o! Since morning I have been here at d designated place for the registration. I jux finished doing my own,it wasn't hitch free at all. I think they have problem with their website like when u want to edit the date of birth,its not editing at all. I don't knw if anybody here experienced the same fault? The man in charge of the cafe told me, " it doesn't matter that they will knw the error". I hardly believe him, I had to accept it and allowd him to sumit it cos dere's no other means to edit it. Am not too happy about the whole scenario.#really tired and famished.
your preloaded biodata was retrieved from jamb, you can't edit ur name, date of birth and state of origin. They used the info you provided during your jamb reg.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
life4lekan2: your preloaded biodata was retrieved from jamb, you can't edit ur name, date of birth and state of origin. They used the info you provided during your jamb reg.
bro! I didn't use d date of birth dat appeared on their site for jamb registration. I still remember d date of birth which I used for jamb registration, d date of birth dat appeared on their website is using a year beyond my own date of birth. Pls what should I do about it? Am really getting worried o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dminister: bro! I didn't use d date of birth dat appeared on their site for jamb registration. I still remember d date of birth which I used for jamb registration. d date of birth dat appeared on their website is using a year beyond my own date of birth. Pls what should I do about it? Am really getting worried o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
BRB!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by life4lekan2: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Dminister][/quote] you don't need to worry, it will be corrected if it was error from them becuase they made mistake with my state of origin but it was corrected wen I checked again today.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
life4lekan2: you don't need to worry, it will be corrected if it was error from them becuase they made mistake with my state of origin but it was corrected wen I checked again today.
good.dat means d site is getting beta everyday.
before oct11th,all d errors ll av bin rectified
wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good evening to you guys out there, quite a busy day, hope you all are doing good ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Feyifahm darling I see you, how was your day ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by melucynk(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Meeky: melucynk mehn a cream babe.love the new creamies i see here on this thread.melucynk black is beautiful

With a blushing face,THANK YOU
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by styca(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
kalushaiyke:
I'm good bro...yea I'm counting the days..hope u slept good?

goodevening house!... How do I answer that since its already night. Anyway, I had a good night rest.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by styca(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
urchbarbie: Absu grad8? Same here! Law 2012. U?

yeah Absu graduate 2013. Industrial Physics.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by stalit4ril1(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
It has just been announce on
NTA that there is no orientation for all stream2 coppers.Sorry guys everything will work for our own good,we are the favored.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by urchbarbie(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cool! Pleased to meet u.
styca:

yeah Absu graduate 2013. Industrial Physics.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nosky4(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
stalit4ril1: It has just been announce on
NTA that there is no orientation for all stream2 coppers.Sorry guys everything will work for our own good,we are the favored.
Yes ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
trendiitee:
Where is my baby? cheesy

Sweetheart, I‘m here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Where is my baby? cheesy

Sweetheart, I‘m here.
my sun nd stars is here **dancing** missed u so badly **hugs him nd place light kisses all over his face**
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
trendiitee: my sun nd stars is here **dancing** missed u so badly **hugs him nd place light kisses all over his face**
*kisses her right back*
I missed you more, sweet. Feels like heaven to hold you in my arms again.

Thanks, mr. Yokiti. I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
*kisses her right back*
I missed you more, sweet. Feels like heaven to hold you in my arms again.

Thanks, mr. Yokiti. I appreciate!
I'm blushing oooooo... Rice nd stew wif beef for dinner lovie.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niyoposh: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sartee01:
Good morning, i have interest in journing the nigerian army for short services, but dont know how possible that will be with a 2.2

Yeah...its possible...the army isn't rily particular bout 2.1s if I'm correct..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by HisMajesty1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please in what part of the registration does the #4000 come in.... Answers please
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
trendiitee: I'm blushing oooooo... Rice nd stew wif beef for dinner lovie.
brush all you want, sweet. The mere sight is pure delight.

Rice, stew and beef. Yeah, I‘m in... I could down a mountain right now

*did I tell you today that I just too love you?*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Aiit lovie,,cum nd eat,I jst dished ur food.. Nd 4 d records,I love u too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Meeky: morning everybody.hope you all enjoying yourselves...Everybody seems to be having fun.plenty of bonding in here.life is good.Greetings to all the cream ladies and handsome dudes.special greetings to luvlycutebay,sweet titiluvly i missed you babe,enellcy,and my slim and sexy delta queen whose name i cant remember,i love you to d moon and back.its been a while.i see new hottie in here and need to check dem up may be i could get along with one.just saying but seriously i need some spicing.meeky wanna have fun.let go dia.catch you pple later
missed you too dear...how av u been?...its been a while

Goodevening lovely people..how are you guys doing?...missing una plenty o,,even though una no ask of me...no wahala angry..

Curiouses swity..how u doin na?...misin u..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
HisMajesty1:
Please in what part of the registration does the #4000 come in.... Answers please
Can‘t really say, since I‘m yet to register. But from what I‘ve gleaned from those who have, as you begin the process, you have the alternative to either pay first or to continue without payment.
Sodiqyinka, horlawoomey, hope it is so?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
trendiitee: Aiit lovie,,cum nd eat,I jst dished ur food.. Nd 4 d records,I love u too
Taiye4Christ:
trendiitee: Aiit lovie,,cum nd eat,I jst dished ur food.. Nd 4 d records,I love u too
all the love that you are sharing...diaris God ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yeah, that‘s my baby. Tell me how your day went?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Titiluvly: Goodevening lovely people..how are you guys doing?...missing una plenty o,,even though una no ask of me...no wahala angry..
So sorry dear. It won‘t happen again, promise. Btw, missed you too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cutekemitola:
all the love that you are sharing...diaris God ooo
Hahahahahahaha
Kemi Kemo... Hope we are not making you feel jealous? Anyways, can‘t really help it. Sorry.

*you know who to call*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Yeah, that‘s my baby. Tell me how your day went?
lovie,,I was just home all day watchin africa magic... I also slept

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Titiluvly: missed you too dear...how av u been?...its been a while

Goodevening lovely people..how are you guys doing?...missing una plenty o,,even though una no ask of me...no wahala angry..

Curiouses swity..how u doin na?...misin u..

Sorry sweety, I mustn't lie as a man of God. I don get concubine for here. And she is ever ready to listen whenever I need someone to talk to. Shey u don't mind joining us on the BBM island.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
trendiitee: lovie,,I was just home all day watchin africa magic... I also slept
Big madam. I may have time to indulge myself too, very soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.