Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1399565 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Cheiii...she haff chop me 300 embarassed
pele
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
navistar: Hey guys..sorry I have not being active #ghostmode2.0 but am always here.. the E-squabble between phyno,solja boy, princess Anatastia and wole soyinka got me LMFAO!! Piece of advise, don't take people too seriously, you would live happier lives if you abide by this dymen encrusted rule. grin

Y'all. Should register on time before the already slow and buggy website becomes congested cos alotta pipo are registering at once to meet the deadline(its better to be early than sorry)

I greet my fellow prospective C14 corp members; Noordean, akerry,claro, taiye4christ,dania30,trendiitee, soijiboy, sodiyinka,ajgentle etc.. have an awesome day ahead.
baba dnt ''ghostmode'' again o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Temmytea70(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Hahahaha
Dude, you no well. Aswear!
How you dey?
i wish u same bro........ayam fine jawe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Urgent Info: Anybody who wants to receive their call up numbers should pay the #4060. I just heard from a very reliable source that anyone who does not pay the stipulated amount shall not receive their call up numbers. They will only know from their respective schools if they have been mobilised or not. Also, runs fit no work cos dem say na computer go do d postings o. The person said the computer has been programmed to do this; match ur details(xcluding ur date of birth) wit d ones CPIs will b sending to NYSC, will automatically remove ur name from the following: the states you've been to before(states you've visited, state u schooled, ur state of origin, residential state). It will den randomly place you to one of those states you are not associated with in the past. You need a big oga at the top this time...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
sojiboy: ***CAC Agbala Isonu prayer mode activated ***
If anybody say u no go make am, hear dis: Ayipa niti steering, Atepa niti brake, Afapa niti gear, Afunbe niti tyre, Awapa niti moto. Na so ur enemy life go be. Oya gba ori re mu... Ki o kepe Oluwa lohun rara... pariwo bi eni ti team e score... so wipe Ooooluwa ooooo!! Tani eni naa t'o gba Blackberry Bold5 lowo mi, t'o wa gbe Nokia 3310 lemi lowo... Ina Olorun oooo!!! Jo owo naa ki o si fi BB porche ropo. Adura!
laffing mah fat ass out rolling on the floor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
sodiqyinka: u no go lyk gv me small frm ur plenty money like ds? #950? Olowo ni e o grin
make I hear na. Nkan wan gan ni abuja boss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
Heineken: make I hear na. Nkan wan gan ni abuja boss
won pass lagos abi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
sodiqyinka: Urgent Info: Anybody who wants to receive their call up numbers should pay the #4060. I just heard from a very reliable source that anyone who does not pay the stipulated amount shall not receive their call up numbers. They will only know from their respective schools if they have been mobilised or not. Also, runs fit no work cos dem say na computer go do d postings o. The person said the computer has been programmed to do this; match ur details(xcluding ur date of birth) wit d ones CPIs will b sending to NYSC, will automatically remove ur name from the following: the states you've been to before(states you've visited, state u schooled, ur state of origin, residential state). It will den randomly place you to one of those states you are not associated with in the past. You need a big oga at the top this time...
chai, I refuse to believe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
sodiqyinka: Urgent Info: Anybody who wants to receive their call up numbers should pay the #4060. I just heard from a very reliable source that anyone who does not pay the stipulated amount shall not receive their call up numbers. They will only know from their respective schools if they have been mobilised or not. Also, runs fit no work cos dem say na computer go do d postings o. The person said the computer has been programmed to do this; match ur details(xcluding ur date of birth) wit d ones CPIs will b sending to NYSC, will automatically remove ur name from the following: the states you've been to before(states you've visited, state u schooled, ur state of origin, residential state). It will den randomly place you to one of those states you are not associated with in the past. You need a big oga at the top this time...
na them sabi jare..,i 4 choose all dos bokoharam states. (as states av visited b4).
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Idboyostic(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
RAMZZY: thanks dania,,,,,,trying to read all d pages from page1 To 420.*hmmmmm*
hmm, hope u won't get bored along the line.... Well, I will lik to know how far u've gone..... It takes a lot of dedication.... See you @page 700 by the time u are done grin because this thread na speed of light ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
noordean: na them sabi jare..,i 4 choose all dos bokoharam states. (as states av visited b4).
thank God I have been to Kano, Sokoto, Borno, Yobe, Jos, Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi and Kastina... How many states did they ask for ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Horlawoomey: chai, I refuse to believe
Me sef neva wan bliv o... D guy say he go b lyk jamb thingy o. U know say na jamb website dey put u for centre by itself?? True??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
noordean: na them sabi jare..,i 4 choose all dos bokoharam states. (as states av visited b4).
d tin com dey pain me like kilode now o. D man even tlk say him no go fit do anything as per runs xcept if him go jst chop my money. E dey pain me say i don pay dat 4k o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Horlawoomey: thank God I have been to Kano, Sokoto, Borno, Yobe, Jos, Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi and Kastina... How many states did they ask for ?
baddest guy! Me bn no send dat tin o. Infact na fyn fyn states i chose... Lagos, Oyo, Abj, Ogun dem.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Idboyostic(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
chrisantus25: I tink its nt compulsory dt we pay d 4k cos we wuld still go back 2 sch 4 our convocation n 2 complete our clearance so we shuld get our call up 4rm sch. I rep #team unilorin
Team Unilorite#TeamAmbali.... Was thinking that way also because by then we will all be in skl for convocation.... So I see no need paying the 4k....pekem wink

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
navistar: Hey guys..sorry I have not being active #ghostmode2.0 but am always here.. the E-squabble between phyno,[/b]solja boy[b], princess Anatastia and wole soyinka got me LMFAO!! Piece of advise, don't take people too seriously, you would live happier lives if you abide by this dymen encrusted rule. grin

Y'all. Should register on time before the already slow and buggy website becomes congested cos alotta pipo are registering at once to meet the deadline(its better to be early than sorry)

I greet my fellow prospective C14 corp members; Noordean, akerry,claro, taiye4christ,dania30,trendiitee,[/b]soijiboy[b], sodiyinka,ajgentle etc.. have an awesome day ahead.

See as you just they spoil my name. #Cry# n'a only God fo Judge u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sdot4(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Evening house. went to register today den I noticed a mistake in my DOB and it can't be edited. I hope its not a big deal cos I finished the registration.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Idboyostic(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Horlawoomey: thank God I have been to Kano, Sokoto, Borno, Yobe, Jos, Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi and Kastina... How many states did they ask for ?
baba I was actually thinking this way o, na to put there say I Dan reach all the northern state before+is a good thing to me that computer would be doing the choosing of a thing.... My parent' just they wait for call up number... B4 dem Waka go meet the person wey one help them with Waka for Lagos.... Me no want Lagos @ all... Infact if not for book harm insurgency.... Na North I for lik Waka go serve but as e be nw...... Na no option for me oo... If dem do mistake carry me go north.... Na automatic redeployment oo by my parent's
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hey guys, finally registered today. All thanks to u all for the info esp Dania30. But e still de paon me say na 1k i pay to register. Dis people just de rip us of for Imo here o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
sodiqyinka: baddest guy! Me bn no send dat tin o. Infact na fyn fyn states i chose... Lagos, Oyo, Abj, Ogun dem.
don't worry bro, there are still Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Ébonyi, Benue dem, ...... Don't blame yourself for registering early, you did the best thing, am still keeping things cool till after 21 though.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by chrisantus25(f): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Idboyostic: Team Unilorite#TeamAmbali.... Was thinking that way also because by then we will all be in skl for convocation.... So I see no need paying the 4k....pekem wink
Alryt.... Av u registered?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Good morning, dear. How was your night?
my night was good dear..sorry for d late reply..been so busy since morning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
sojiboy:

See as you just they spoil my name. #Cry# n'a only God fo Judge u
cry sorry boss!! It's the devil's handiwork
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
noordean: baba dnt ''ghostmode'' again o

Roger cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
dstnd: mimiy05 I like u n u like me so let like ourself ooooo
na so...dnt get it twisted..i like u d way i like everybody else on this thread...e no reach for e-couple tinz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
dania30:
Help me ask ur iyawo,mimiy05. Na so dm tk dy put pesin for trbl grin
lol...no be only iyawo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Idboyostic: baba I was actually thinking this way o, na to put there say I Dan reach all the northern state before+is a good thing to me that computer would be doing the choosing of a thing.... My parent' just they wait for call up number... B4 dem Waka go meet the person wey one help them with Waka for Lagos.... Me no want Lagos @ all... Infact if not for book harm insurgency.... Na North I for lik Waka go serve but as e be nw...... Na no option for me oo... If dem do mistake carry me go north.... Na automatic redeployment oo by my parent's
I have been to some northern states, if not for Boko Haram the north would have been my preferred destination, everything is very cheap over there and they are very honest people.. Now that runs seems impossible, Akwa Ibom or Enugu now on my prayer point.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
dstnd: can I see it pls
no sir...u cnt
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
shebi i talk am....wahala wa o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Finally done my registration. N300, Campbel/Alakuko vicinity
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
sdot4: Evening house. went to register today den I noticed a mistake in my DOB and it can't be edited. I hope its not a big deal cos I finished the registration.
wat u saw were ur input during ur jamb reg. It wont affect so far it doesnt say ur above 30yrs.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
no be only u o.. i dey visit those places steady

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.