Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,563 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1400966 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
dgifted1: [color=#006600][/color]I need some info on how to process my NYSC mobilization for batch C.
Am a foreign trained graduate, how do i evaluate my certificate at federal ministry of education for NYSC?
Just go to nysc.gov.ng... All the requirements for foreign graduates are there. Check if ur school is among the schools listed on nysc.org.ng too. You need to be sure ur school is among them for you may not be able to register if its not.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
noordean: are dey nt d one dat said d 4k is optional!? definitly dos of u dat paid wuld av an edge, and datz gettin ur callup numba ealier dan we..
even if u get ur callup numba tomoro,i wont still pay.
bro, no pay jhur. All na marketting strategy.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
attention pls... who can get detailed list of what we will be needing thru out our stay in the camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mogenerous: attention pls... who can get detailed list of what we will be needing thru out our stay in the camp?
You need yourself and one cool dude to take care of you. datsall. grin Go to page 461 of this thread for all you need to take along. or follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1788392/prospective-nysc-2014-batch-c/461#26097152
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
***Meet your contestants ***

According to My earlier request that all Aspirants in the coming Nans National convention should forward there information to me, while majority ignored, Few sent their details and Justice must be done to it.
As time goes on I will bring forward their manifestos but for now we will know their name school and office they are contesting for.

*Office of the National President
1.Name: Comrade Ahmadu Jibril (Jibril)
School :ABU Zaria
Office: President

*Office of the National Vice President

1. Name: Ogunkuade Oluwatosin F. (Jasper)
School : Unilorin Ilorin
Office : V. P (External Affairs)

2.Name: Taiwo Bamigbade (Egalitarian)
School : FUTA, Akure.
Office : V. P (National Affairs)

3.Name: OluwaFemi Williams (Jabulani)
School : FUTA, Akure.
Office : V. P (National affairs)

*Office of the National Financial Secretary

1. Name :Comrade. Muhd M. Lima (Dan Liman)
School :UMYUK Katsina.
Office :National Financial Secretary

*Office Of Public Relations Officer
1. Name: Eniola Opeyemi (Kaakaki)
School : AOCOED, Ijanikin, Lagos.
Office : National P. R. O

2.Name: Olusegun S. Olasunkanmi (S. K)
School: TASUED, Ijebu.
Office : National P. R. O

*Office of Director Of Sports
1 . Name : Oyinloye Oluwasegun A (D-Prince)
School : EKSU Ado-Ekiti.
Office: Director of sports

These are the names of the aspirants we are able to gather, as time goes on I will post their manifestoes for Public perusal and for future use.

Adesoji Gabriel. O
S. S. A MEDIA AND PUBLICITY
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Meeky: love ya signature.but then every woman has to watch ME on dia husband's television.#fact grin

Thanks...Ok o...Meeky-the man of vision grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
curiouses:
You need yourself and one cool dude to take care of you. datsall. grin Go to page 461 of this thread for all you need to take along. or follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1788392/prospective-nysc-2014-batch-c/461#26097152

oh nice... thanks so much... one cool dude abi? get yourself prepared incase we get posted in same camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gud afternoon house, how re u all doin??

Finally, finally, I yaf register ***dancing***

#teamiyafregister
#team tried payin buh dey refuse to send me otp... Mehn fear dey catch me ooo,,mke dis pple neva deduct my money
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mogenerous:

oh nice... thanks so much... one cool dude abi? get yourself prepared incase we get posted in same camp
Titiluvly won't like you for this tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
trendiitee: Gud afternoon house, how re u all doin??

Finally, finally, I yaf register ***dancing***

#teamiyafregister
#team tried payin buh dey refuse to send me otp... Mehn fear dey catch me ooo,,mke dis pple neva deduct my money

Why paying again? Its Like you get a lot to blow away.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
curiouses:

Why paying again? Its Like you get a lot to blow away.
and why shdnt I pay?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ayomax:
wow!!! i'm also in ogba. planning to do mine this friday @ Jerry ventures opp Waec office or Chris Gate ltd
okk...i was actually thinking if doing mine in chris gate...maybe i'd wait for you to do urs first so u can tell me how to go about mine grin btw do u intend paying d 4k?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
trendiitee: and why shdnt I pay?
Because it is optional undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dgifted1(f): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
D guy has replied my sms, he said he can only influence posting.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dgifted1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
I need some info on how to process my NYSC mobilization for batch C.
Am a foreign trained graduate, how do i evaluate my certificate at federal ministry of education for NYSC?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by herotic: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi friend ,

Please take this serious , if you stay around this area kindly quickly drop your cv for interview , there is job vacancy in our company.

list of area needed .

1. ikorodu
2. surulere
3. mainland
4. oshodi
5. mushin/isolo
6. yaba
7. ketu
8. apapa wharf
9. orile
10. bariga

please if you dont stay / live in the location government mention above dont send cv i beg

send CV here : hr@ldilic.com

Good luck!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
curiouses:
Titiluvly won't like you for this

grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Cohyhe(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mogenerous: attention pls... who can get detailed list of what we will be needing thru out our stay in the camp?
What's your email address?
I will send you a file containing the details of wat u need to knw abt NYSC and wat u need to go to d camp with.
Thank me later.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cohyhe:
What's your email address?
I will send you a file containing the details of wat u need to knw abt NYSC and wat u need to go to d camp with.
Thank me later.

mogenerous@gmail.com... lemme start thanking you now.... thanks so so much....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Cohyhe(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
#teamIamStillWatching
#teamIwillRegisterNextWeek
#teamIwillNOTpay
#teamENUGU
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
A pretty and wealthy woman was serving life sentence in prison.
Angry and resentful about her plight she had
decided that she would rather die than to live
another year in prison.
Over the years she had become good friends with one of the prison caretakers. His job, among others,
was to bury those prisoners who died in a graveyard
just outside the prison walls.
When a prisoner died, the caretaker rang a bell,
which was heard by everyone.
The caretaker then
got the body and put it in a casket. Next, he entered his office to fill out the death certificate before returning to the casket to nail the lid shut. Finally, he
put the casket on a wagon to take it to the graveyard and bury it.
Knowing this routine, the woman devised an escape plan and shared it with the caretaker;

The next time
the bell rang, the woman would leave her cell and
sneak into the dark room where the coffins were
kept. She would slip into the coffin with the dead
body while the caretaker was filling out the death
certificate..
When the care-taker returned, he would nail the lid shut and take the coffin outside the prison with the woman in the coffin along with the dead body.
He would then bury the coffin. The woman having pre-arranged with the caretaker for special vents in the coffin knew there
would be enough air for her to breathe until later in the evening when the caretaker would return to the graveyard under the cover of darkness, dig up the coffin, open it, and set her free.
She wld also carry along a small flashlight to cope with the darkness beneath until the hour of expected freedom.

The caretaker was reluctant to go along with this plan, but since he and the woman had become good
friends over the years, and knowing dat he stands to gain a lot from this pretty and wealthy womam, especially when he catches glimpse of the well defined 'V-shape' between her thighs he more than agreed to do it.

The woman waited several weeks before someone in the prison died. She was asleep in her cell when she
heard the death bell ring.
She got up and slowly walked down the hallway. She was nearly caught a couple of times. Her heart was
beating fast. She opened the door to the darkened
room where the coffins were kept. Quietly in the
dark, she found the coffin that contained the dead body, carefully climbed into the coffin and pulled the lid shut to wait for the caretaker to come and nail the lid shut.

Soon she heard footsteps and the pounding of the
hammer and nails.
Even though she was very uncomfortable in the coffin with the dead body, she knew that with each nail she was one step closer to freedom.
The coffin was lifted onto the wagon and taken outside to the graveyard. She could feel the coffin being lowered into the ground. She didn't make a sound as the coffin hit the bottom of the grave with
a thud.
Finally she heard the dirt dropping onto the top of
the wooden coffin, and she knew that it was only a matter of time and she would be free at last.
After several minutes of absolute silence, she began to laugh...happily feeling free already nd chanting she was free! she was free!
Feeling curious, she decided to light the flashlight to find out the identity of the dead prisoner beside her.

To her horror, she discovered that she was lying next
to the CARETAKER....her only hope to freedom.

Many people believe they have life all figured
out...dat they ar well connected and can arrange and pre-arrange things to their favour... but sometimes it just doesn't turn out the
way they planned it.
Think of a 'Plan B'!!!

"I don't know what
tomorrow holds, but I know WHO
holds tomorrow."

The Happiest People Don't Have the Best of
Everything,
They Just Make The Best Of What They Have...But at times even the BEST FAILS...
Only one thing never fails...GOD.
May he never fail u... How's ur day going Distinguished Comrades?

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by charlie42(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
@cohyhe can u pls send d details of credentials I need to take along with me to camp and oda tinz I need to take along
Bamikole42@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
dgifted1:
You mean this number? 09035227992
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
You mean this number? 09035227992
This wont give her what she wanna know. She will be referred to this lines: 08079703697 or 09091235259... She is better off calling any of these lines than texting the DG. #my2cents

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
sodiqyinka: This wont give her what she wanna know. She will be referred to this lines: 08079703697 or 09091235259... She is better off calling any of these lines than texting the DG. #my2cents
Alrighty bro.
Cc: dgifted1
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nosky4(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
sojiboy: A pretty and wealthy woman was serving life sentence in prison.
Angry and resentful about her plight she had
decided that she would rather die than to live
another year in prison.
Over the years she had become good friends with one of the prison caretakers. His job, among others,
was to bury those prisoners who died in a graveyard
just outside the prison walls.
When a prisoner died, the caretaker rang a bell,
which was heard by everyone.
The caretaker then
got the body and put it in a casket. Next, he entered his office to fill out the death certificate before returning to the casket to nail the lid shut. Finally, he
put the casket on a wagon to take it to the graveyard and bury it.
Knowing this routine, the woman devised an escape plan and shared it with the caretaker;

The next time
the bell rang, the woman would leave her cell and
sneak into the dark room where the coffins were
kept. She would slip into the coffin with the dead
body while the caretaker was filling out the death
certificate..
When the care-taker returned, he would nail the lid shut and take the coffin outside the prison with the woman in the coffin along with the dead body.
He would then bury the coffin. The woman having pre-arranged with the caretaker for special vents in the coffin knew there
would be enough air for her to breathe until later in the evening when the caretaker would return to the graveyard under the cover of darkness, dig up the coffin, open it, and set her free.
She wld also carry along a small flashlight to cope with the darkness beneath until the hour of expected freedom.

The caretaker was reluctant to go along with this plan, but since he and the woman had become good
friends over the years, and knowing dat he stands to gain a lot from this pretty and wealthy womam, especially when he catches glimpse of the well defined 'V-shape' between her thighs he more than agreed to do it.

The woman waited several weeks before someone in the prison died. She was asleep in her cell when she
heard the death bell ring.
She got up and slowly walked down the hallway. She was nearly caught a couple of times. Her heart was
beating fast. She opened the door to the darkened
room where the coffins were kept. Quietly in the
dark, she found the coffin that contained the dead body, carefully climbed into the coffin and pulled the lid shut to wait for the caretaker to come and nail the lid shut.

Soon she heard footsteps and the pounding of the
hammer and nails.
Even though she was very uncomfortable in the coffin with the dead body, she knew that with each nail she was one step closer to freedom.
The coffin was lifted onto the wagon and taken outside to the graveyard. She could feel the coffin being lowered into the ground. She didn't make a sound as the coffin hit the bottom of the grave with
a thud.
Finally she heard the dirt dropping onto the top of
the wooden coffin, and she knew that it was only a matter of time and she would be free at last.
After several minutes of absolute silence, she began to laugh...happily feeling free already nd chanting she was free! she was free!
Feeling curious, she decided to light the flashlight to find out the identity of the dead prisoner beside her.

To her horror, she discovered that she was lying next
to the CARETAKER....her only hope to freedom.

Many people believe they have life all figured
out...dat they ar well connected and can arrange and pre-arrange things to their favour... but sometimes it just doesn't turn out the
way they planned it.
Think of a 'Plan B'!!!

"I don't know what
tomorrow holds, but I know WHO
holds tomorrow."

The Happiest People Don't Have the Best of
Everything,
They Just Make The Best Of What They Have...But at times even the BEST FAILS...
Only one thing never fails...GOD.
May he never fail u... How's ur day going Distinguished Comrades?
U too soji ma guy...fact
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NmaBeke: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I'm currently trying to register for NYSC batch C online. Unfortunately, I'm having troubles doing it. After filling the online form and clicking on preview, it takes me back to the home page. Has any other person experienced this? If anyone can kindly drop a link to the website (so that I'm sure I'm on the right one) I would be very grateful. Thank you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
NmaBeke: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I'm currently trying to register for NYSC batch C online. Unfortunately, I'm having troubles doing it. After filling the online form and clicking on preview, it takes me back to the home page. Has any other person experienced this? If anyone can kindly drop a link to the website (so that I'm sure I'm on the right one) I would be very grateful. Thank you
Keep trying. Or better still, use google chrome. Its Mozilla ish.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mogenerous: oh nice... thanks so much... one cool dude abi? get yourself prepared incase we get posted in same camp

curiouses: Titiluvly won't like you for this tongue

*walks in n clears throat*.....Mogenerous,hmmm... I no de smile o tongue

Curiouses swity,,your head de dia..how are u n how was ya day?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
mimiy05:
okk...i was actually thinking if doing mine in chris gate...maybe i'd wait for you to do urs first so u can tell me how to go about mine grin btw do u intend paying d 4k?
You funny ooo!!! i was also hoping you register before me then give me details later. well I called Chris gate customer line, to make inquiry about their service charge n I was told its 1k, guess I have to look for some where cheaper (N500)
i'm going to pay 4k bcoz I need the call up number asap to influence my posting #teamenugu n also my school is kinda far. 6hrs drive to Akungba.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Titiluvly:

*walks in n clears throat*.....Mogenerous,hmmm... I no de smile o tongue

Curiouses swity,,your head de dia..how are u n how was ya day?

I'm cool dear... how are you doing l?

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.