Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1398995 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2014
noordean: alrt,am good. Hop u'v done ur reg?
Not yet. I have a question for u bro. I intend influencing the posting but the person who's going to do that for me isn't in the country at the moment. Can I go ahead with the registration pending his return?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Shigoboy(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
@sodiqyinka, morning bro, I can see you are helping ppl out here, we also have a little problem in my school which I'm also included, so course were scraped when I was in 300l by the NUC which my course was among, so when I wanted to register online I can't find my course online, and I went ahead and choose the other course which is also under my dept due to the time limit, the problem now is that the school is rejecting the print out, and a mail was sent to nysc on behave of those that choose wrong courses and those that didn't register atall cos they can't find thr course, and we were asked to continue checking online, I don't know if you have any helping advise on this issue, also need help from those with similar problem, thanks to you all.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2014
fweshblacboai: I graduated with a first class, Federal Government gave me #500000 and offered me an automatic job before my NYSC, NYSC office asked me to choose the part of the country where I would wish to serve. Just yesterday I got an e-mail from Manchester City feeders team to come over and run their mid field at a weekly wage of $5000. All these offers I lined up on my table to sign one after the other, I got another call from my community prime minister that the youth have decided to vote me into the house of reps so I should just come down to the village and sign some papers. Just as I was about leaving, I woke up.Good morning to y'all
Thank God say u wake o..who know whether u for meet up with Nov 4th if u had started traveling in your dream cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Thank God say u wake o..who know whether u for meet up with Nov 4th if u had started traveling in your dream cheesy
BTW ooo,serzly Dats true oo....morning bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2014
kalushaiyke:
lwkmd glad the dude woke up in time
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2014
fweshblacboai: BTW ooo,serzly Dats true oo....morning bro.
Morning my man smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2014
NnamdiN: lwkmd glad the dude woke up in time
Naso brother grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Bacteriocin(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls haus, wht other tins do I need after d scanner to mak d reg with my personal laptop?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2014
sodiqyinka: 6days to start of submission of
masterlists by
schools.
26days before registrations end.
29days to notification/release of call-up numbers.
42days to collection/printing of call-up letters.
49days/Exactly 7weeks to batch C'14 camp.
Your dedication is amazing. God bless you sir! Goodmorning house
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
castrol180:

I am also a member of c14 not even anew comer but a long membership identity before we go on that kind of impromptu break, courtsy oga @ d top. The only thing that is bodering my mind is how NYSC wanted to shattered my dream. They started by giving me 1979 instead of 1989 as date of birth and they are telling me there is no way to rectify itand I have submitted that 1979 like that in my school, hope it can't cause any brouhaha and problem neither any form of rancour...
lolz....is dat why u quoted my first*ancient* post on this thread? Sodiqyinka and Dania,make una come help dis guy abeg.....*u can possibly re-introduce ursef to the house again*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by olasmith10(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2014
I greet everybody... enjoy the best of the day.
#team unilorin #
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2014
ebrahyym:
Economics Dept.
economist again! Lol.@taiye4christ,una don plenty here o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2014
ebrahyym:
Chinekeeee! thats wat just surprising me, i wrote abo,ki i see northerner, nawa oo
just like F,u,c,K up, u will see bleep up....thatz NL for u. How u dey bro?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
morbid: A very gud morning to the big houz,more especially noordean,akerry and sodiqyinka. Hope y'all had a gud night rest??
Good morning Dr morbid.yes my nite was 5n
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
morbid: A very gud morning to the big houz,more especially noordean,akerry and sodiqyinka. Hope y'all had a gud night rest??
Good morning doctor *yeah,had a restful nyt* hw u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2014
AmegoA: Your dedication is amazing. God bless you sir! Goodmorning house
my bro, hw was ur nyt? Good morning to u all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2014
fweshblacboai: I graduated with a first class, Federal Government gave me #500000 and offered me an automatic job before my NYSC, NYSC office asked me to choose the part of the country where I would wish to serve. Just yesterday I got an e-mail from Manchester City feeders team to come over and run their mid field at a weekly wage of $5000. All these offers I lined up on my table to sign one after the other, I got another call from my community prime minister that the youth have decided to vote me into the house of reps so I should just come down to the village and sign some papers. Just as I was about leaving, I woke up.Good morning to y'all
Baba ds dream of urz,e get meaning o..lol. Gud morning.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
olaabiodun: Not yet. I have a question for u bro. I intend influencing the posting but the person who's going to do that for me isn't in the country at the moment. Can I still go ahead with the registration?
dat does'nt stop u 4rm doing d regstration. Do d regstration and wen d person comes,u provide im ur details,ur email &jamb reg numba or ur callup numba cos w dnt knw wch one dey wil use in influencing postings ds time arnd.hope d person wil b bak søon sha?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2014
noordean: dat does'nt stop u 4rm doing d regstration. Do d regstration and wen d person comes,u provide im ur details,ur email &jamb reg numba or ur callup numba cos w dnt knw wch one dey wil use in influencing postings ds time arnd.hope d person wil b bak søon sha?
Thanks for that valuable information. He's expected to return this weekend.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2014

lolz see dream, if na me I go sleep again by all means
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
olaabiodun: Thanks for that valuable information. He's expected to return this weekend.
u r wlcm my broda..,datz good 2 hear,jst do it asap cos d earlier d beta
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
noordean: d one dem do on friday nko,or dem no do am again?
My bRoda I heard dt dey didn't meet last wik ooo. Dt perhaps b4 dis wik runs out.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2014
zenopee:
My bRoda I heard dt dey didn't meet last wik ooo. Dt perhaps b4 dis wik runs out.
alrt..wil also try n confirm. In oda news,i heard sum pple r already collectin dia "statement of result" and 'to whom' ,stds 4rm economics tho
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2014
sodiqyinka: but ab.oki no dey offensive na
because dey don't evn knw wat AB.OkI means. Its mean friend, so y censoring d word? Dere aint notn offensive in calln peepz friends in Hausa Na. 2me dt my fellow northerner I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ more offensive Dan ab.oki.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2014
NOTHING WILL EVER BE ATTEMPTED IF ALL POSSIBLE OBJECTION MUST FIRST BE OVERCOME.......

Good morning house, hope you all had a blissful night ?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2014
noordean: alrt..wil also try n confirm. In oda news,i heard sum pple r already collectin dia "statement of result" and 'to whom' ,stds 4rm economics tho
So I heard 2. Bt I kip wondering wat all d delay I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ abt. My dept for instance nao, results been redy since 2wiks ago, so went to my part adviser ystada, and askd him if I cud get 2 whom it myt concern for an elderly colleagues. His response was dt Senate as not sat on our results yet, dt dey didn't meet on Friday again, bt dey shud meet b4 d wik runs out. I just wonder Wats delayn d so called mitn.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2014
sodiqyinka: but ab.oki no dey offensive na
of course
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2014
zenopee:
because dey don't evn knw wat AB.OkI means. Its mean friend, so y censoring d word? Dere aint notn offensive in calln peepz friends in Hausa Na. 2me dt my fellow northerner I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ more offensive Dan ab.oki.

It was not offensive until some slow pokes started using it as a derogatory word to mean mu.mu or stu.pid person. We the youth have a lot to do in this country if it must stand.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2014
westinfo4040: Sowi am kind of busy dis days wit my job nd am doin a computer program nw so whats up wit yhu
Too busy to have time for me abi angry sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dstnd: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2014
morbid: As far as nysc is concerned,u no get any ppl until u're posted,coz doz ur ppl here may nt be in d same camp with u. We neva evn reach PPA side,mk we just leave matter for matthias. Time go reach wen u go leave this ur ppl4here D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ shout..."Anybdy posted to benue camp?"
lol..read my post agan!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Akerry: just like F,u,c,K up, u will see bleep up....thatz NL for u. How u dey bro?
i dey fn chairman. hop ur nyt s gr8.
but nairaland should knw knw dat abo,ki is'nt an offnce na, altho some f our brox 4rm south refer it to us 4 insult, but it NOT
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
ebrahyym: SURPRISIN & ANNOYIN....to heard dat some collgues stil dnt knw about d ongoing online reg. as 1 f my guys call me 2day's afrnun. Chai...
omolizzy hope u r aware f it...lolx
nabsprada if u knw xere s reg. pls infrm noordean ,
Oga Akerry & boda Taiye4Christ note & in4rm dania30 & trenditee & oxers dat dey should regster b4 12th Oct....lolz
mutumina Horlawoomey ka cewa zenopee akwai online registrtn.
i dought also if sodiqyinka also knw about d ongoing nysc reg. lolz
GUD NIGHT my e-family, sleep well
Mutumina iwa wuni? Ai Zenopee ya san wai akwai online registration. Na riga Na fara registration ama ban gama ba. Zan yi duka yau da yadan Allah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.