Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1402528 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by westinfo4040(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2014
noordean: i dey bro
correct
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2014
zenopee long time,ao ur side nah?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Macmilla:
I intend serving in Delta State too, the contact for posting that i have said it will be easy to influence posting to Delta State, that states that you can face challenges is Lagos, Rivers and Abuja. If you are in PH let's meet.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Donbiola(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
omolizzy: Written by a FB friend. Enjoy

NYSC Orientation Camp Preparation Tips you should knowbefore going to camp:This piece was compiled to educate the prospective Corps Members and any other interested party on what to expect in and outside the NYSC Camp. You can share with your friends too.Let's go!MIND PREPARATION :You need to prepare your mind that youare leaving home for a regimented life in the camp. Life in the camp is deliberately made stressful so as to prepare you for any challenge that may confront you outside the camp. You willnot find it too comfortable, It' s a camp and not your flat! Just be ready for anything.ITEMS YOU WILL NEED1. Very Important Ones (a). Statement of Result (b) School ID Card (c) Passport photographs (15 copies, Surplus is better than inadequacy) (d). Call-Up Letter (DO NOT laminate it please) (e) A Clear Bag file (To house the above items) (f) Most importantly, Your Bible/Quran NB: Get 10 photocopies each of items A,B, and D above. The copies may be surplus. (2). Important Ones ( For your Convenience) (a) Stapler, pin and office gum (will save you the stress of borrow-me') (b) Two or three white T-shirts and shorts (You will be given two sets but you may not like the quality) (c) Two or three pairs of socks and a white rubber tennis shoes (for d rainy days). (d) Bathroom slippers. Dettol (e) Two plastic buckets (You can buy it in the camp but it will be more expensive) and a permanent marker.(g) Sponge and its case, bath-soap and detergent (h) Bedsheet, towel and wrapper and two pairs of casual wear. Just have them (i) Mosquito Net (not compulsory) (j) Handkerchiefs (very important especially for those dat sweat like xmas ewu) (k) Waist bag (very very important for housing your phones, ID Cards, Handkerchief, biros, etc) (l) Novels (m) Small-sized Torchlight/Rechargeable lamp (small one please) (n) Your ATM card(s)o. Cooler (not a party cooler please) cup and spoon. Fork is not allowedp. Phone and charger (q) Beverages (r) Ladies could add any other few conveniences.I believe you understand me (s) Money! Money! Money! Hold good cash please depending on how you spend.GO EARLY!Even if the camp is on your street, go early. If you are posted to a far state, gothe day before the camp opens.They will allow you in. Going late will make you go through registration stress. Be warned! SCREENING It starts at the gate. They dont want u to bring in prohibited items like iron, knive, bombs, etc.REGISTRATION The first one is for hostel/bedspace. Then the paper registrations proper. Make everything ready.Look out for information pasted on walls. Follow instructions strictly.YOUR KITS During the registration, you will get your kits -shirts, shorts, etc. Use the marker to write your Code Number (CN) on them 'sharp-sharp" You will also be given a tag that will show your CN. That will be your ID Card temporarily.You wil take it EVERYWHERE in camp. You will be given a meal ticket too.Misplace it and forget about NYSC food(hunger will finish Ʋ if Ʋ no get moni) DURATION You will be in the camp for 20 full days. The 21st day is the day you will leave camp. THERE YOU GO! Immediately you have your kits, only your T- shirt and shorts with the tennis shoe are allowed on you. Noroom for casual wears. Parade/ marching training starts immediately. The soldiers will not give you breathing space at all.You will have the first one that same Day One. Watch Out!People could be fainting on the Parade Ground. You won't faint,Calm down...So eat well. It's the stress that causes their fainting. Don't form superman o, EAT YOUR MORNINGSA small trumpet wakes you at 5am. Everybody gathers at the Parade Ground (PG) at 5:30am. You have your praise, worship and prayer the Christian and Muslim ways. Blah-blah-blah........ till the day breaks finally. Breakfast follows!After eating, you will be called out again for the series of programmes lined up for you. Then you have your lunch. Rest a little and you are out again for evening parade. Then later your dinner. This will repeat itself everyday perhaps except on Sunday. You can always go to the Mammy Market (MM)
pls is laptops allowed in camps
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Donbiola: pls is laptops allowed in camps
y not??.....only u might not go home with it...#wipingthings

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
noordean: zenopee long time,ao ur side nah?
MI bruv bn ril Gud ooo. My send mk sense. Op say ϔ☺Ůȑ syd mk sense 2? Don't mind me jare. Av bn so busy working on some research papers dt I hardly got tym 2 say hi 2 yall me peepz. We stl hoping on November tings @ we end here ooo. My part adviser said we gon make it, I pray he doesn't disappoint us. Any info frm ϔ☺Ůȑ dept?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by SageNaruto(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
fulfillment2020: I intend serving in Delta State too, the contact for posting that i have said it will be easy to influence posting to Delta State, that states that you can face challenges is Lagos, Rivers and Abuja. If you are in PH let's meet.
dude, I'd lyk to serve in Delta too. Can we talk?! I'm not in ph tho.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2014

I tink so n dat would b at ur risk as stealing is rampant...so I heard
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
zenopee:
MI bruv bn ril Gud ooo. My send mk sense. Op say ϔ☺Ůȑ syd mk sense 2? Don't mind me jare. Av bn so busy working on some research papers dt I hardly got tym 2 say hi 2 yall me peepz. We stl hoping on November tings @ we end here ooo. My part adviser said we gon make it, I pray he doesn't disappoint us. Any info frm ϔ☺Ůȑ dept?
u and research everytime!!u r workin on ur masters program already? alrt bro, w r yet to get in touch wit our partadviser
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
omolizzy:

I tink so n dat would b at ur risk as stealing is rampant...so I heard
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
apostlekeke:
greetings house. am ikenna john, mechanical engineering graduate from FUTO. prospective C14. this forum has been a positive source of inspiration to me. I didn't knw I wud have the patience to wait til nov after missing out on august. thanks for making the wait worth it. nice day y'all.
Welcome, apostle. Glad to know what we do here matters. “Testimonies“ like these are a big morale booster.
Enjoy your day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Amliving:
Good morning to you too
When you want to direct your comment to someone or respond to his/her post, simply go to the person‘s comment, click on the “quote“ option underneath. A new comment page opens for you, leave a space and type your post.

Hope you are good?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kennycyphers(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2014

Leave your laptop @home o... before they go move am. BlackBerry or smart phones should serve..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Horlawoomey:
NEVER GET TIRED OF DOING LITTLE THINGS FOR OTHERS, SOMETIMES THOSE LITTLE THINGS OCCUPY THE BIGGEST PART OF THEIR HEART.........

To all those people that have been of help in this house (sodiqyinka, Akerry, Noordean, Taiye4Christ et al) may God continue to be with you all.

TGIF house, may we have a blissful weekend.
Thanks boss. Bless you too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Horlawoomey:

I don't know what is wrong with that section, two of my new posts were hidden. Thanks bro, I will update it today.
Mail the mods or tell them in the diarylanders‘ chatroom
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by suyamasta(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
bimofalad: In the news...
tnx

#MeetNYSC_DG its gonna be live on twitter use the hashtag and interact with NYSC DG from 3pm #MeetNYSC_DG #MeetNYSC_DG
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Macmilla:
Influence it na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hi everyone, I just made d online payment and transaction status is still pending, I want to confim if anyone exprience dis also, cos am scared.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
noordean: u and research everytime!!u r workin on ur masters program already? alrt bro, w r yet to get in touch wit our partadviser
Lols. I Neva start Masters ooo. Mk I finish service 1st na. Just working on some research papers wit my oga ni jare. Preparing mysef for future endeavours. Op d day deh mk sense sha? Let's b hopn 4d best. C14 go sure 4 us Insha Allah.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
SageNaruto: dude, I'd lyk to serve in Delta too. Can we talk?! I'm not in ph tho.
Yea, you can pm me so we will arrange.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
SageNaruto: dude, I'd lyk to serve in Delta too. Can we talk?! I'm not in ph tho.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Xone3(f): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
sodiqyinka: It can be done before posting and as redeployment. Sickle cell patient, asthma, tubercolosis, deformity as well. And u gats lie well well o.

please how can it be done before posting
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by nnekacan(f): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls I hv done my online registration and I want to go bck and pay d 4000 but it keeps tellin me transaction nt successful. Pls is there anyone who has an idea on how else I can do it? Ur response will b highly appreciated.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tnot(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
House my ID card was valid till 2013 which I'm suppose to finish my HND program but due to the ASUP strike that lasted till 2014 I will be serving C14 instead of A14. Hope I won't have problem with the validity of the ID card.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Mail the mods or tell them in the diarylanders‘ chat room

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
bukit05: Hi everyone, I just made d online payment and transaction status is still pending, I want to confim if anyone exprience dis also, cos am scared.

Someone did experience what you did! Can't remember the moniker of the person that did! But he later went on to say after a few days (2 days I think) it turned out to be successful. But to be on the safe side! Send all your transaction details to the nysc email (error message, time of transaction, amount deducted from your bank, name of bank, transaction ref etc) it will be sorted out! Trust me. Note: this solution is only applicable to "transaction status - failed(incomplete transaction" there are others.. sometimes it might be from quickteller's end and a mail to quickteller would sort the issue in that regard. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
bukit05: Hi everyone, I just made d online payment and transaction status is still pending, I want to confim if anyone exprience dis also, cos am scared.
send an email to nyscsupport@sidmach.com Send ur transaction number as well. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
so my 'ears' in d DSA said LASU has sent their list and I fearfully asked him to check for my name on d list they sent to Abuja.....and.....

Lo and Behold.....it was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by SageNaruto(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
fulfillment2020: Yea, you can pm me so we will arrange.
hw do I do dat?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Xone3:

please how can it be done before posting
You go with ur medical reports to the nysc sect in ur state. Defend it n ur gud to go.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tnot: House my ID card was valid till 2013 which I'm suppose to finish my HND program but due to the ASUP strike that lasted till 2014 I will be serving C14 instead of A14. Hope I won't have problem with the validity of the ID card.
no it wont b

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.