Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (626601 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: TeamEnugu, ph or delta# God willing
grin
traecey: TeamEnugu, ph or delta# God willing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
sokarsenal: . Like seriously you think when I quote you, I actually hate you, or want to insult you?......Not at all, I am 100% sure you'd reply so I do....and you do entertain us........at least I can talk for myself and honeydear for cerain, you also entertain whytjane, traecey and maybe zerray if I'm not mistaken
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
abdulwastecx:

thanks bro
. You are welcome
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
honeydear: no
thank u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by palacious: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
@AderibigbeAAA, Mr Clerk (UISU;SLC), Mr Prsident (Dept.) O ga ooo. Well we will see in school and I will remind U of this post.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jboy01(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hope say no be only me be FUTMINNA student here that has not check his own. I dey ondo state presently and planning to enter minna on thursday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
osemu8: grin
close up advert
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AderibigbeAAA(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
palacious: @AderibigbeAAA, Mr Clerk (UISU;SLC), Mr Prsident (Dept.) O ga ooo. Well we will see in school and I will remind U of this post.
BOSS tell me now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo: now this got me laughing..bros na so you dey vex reach

I cannot lose my posting, my plans and still lose my money.

No way. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ojestas: Lol. Trip was smooth. Yeah. EKSU
Software school. Na only girls full there..beautiful girls by the way wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by temi4fash(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
#TeamFUTA any news blood don dai hot oo.. I dai enter skool 2mao sha.. God willing..#TeamGodisctrl#TeamGodswill#NaGodsurepass
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
So you try to reply a post and before you click submit, you are 1000 pages late already. Na wa o sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by stainzzz: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
[/quote]structral analysis and design of a 5 storey reinforced concrete hotel building with centralized lift system and underground car park. [quote]

I respect ur project.
Nice one.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
If you don't like the state you are posted to and you want to change it before camp officially opens, send me a mail.

#Ladies only.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
this one this house full like this make persn no mess here oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
abdulwastecx:

cost of living
life style for a stranger
security.
where to go and not to go
. It depends on the city or town you are posted to........cost of living in portharcourt is as you would have In any oil city....reasonably high......as always it depends on the area.....a self contain in ph main city would be from 80-200k or more depending on your area.............foodstuffs are cost......even fish which is caught in rivers state or even ph is cost In ph...but you said u live in Abuja,so high cost shouldn't be new to you......transport fare is 'normal' , most takes 50naira per drop....bus, keke (restricted to some areas) and bus...........well 'life as a stranger'.........you don't need to worry about that if your ppa is in ph......you are yoruba, if you are a quiet person no one would NOTICE you.....rivers state has over 15 different languages, so in ph there is no single language like yoruba in the west or efik in uyo or hausa in zaria that people speak......almost .everyone, even in the villages hear a passable pidgin english.....so its not a case of you going off grid and not finding your way because of one language the villages are speaking u don't understand.....and if you are yoruba and u like rolling with mostly yoruba peeps, they are enough around tivers state......infact therd is an ikwerre village called ENEKA where ud think is a yoruba town , lol( exagerrations though)........'Where to go and not to go'.............hmmm....you can go almost everywhere in river state.....apart from the normal stealing and 'small small' cyltism which u can avoid easily.......but the deep deep interior creeks are a lil bit dangerous if you are a stubborn person

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
rationalmind:

I cannot lose my posting, my plans and still lose my money.

No way. cheesy
don't worry it will be a favourable one
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
mikedimeji:
Now that u have been posted to Abuja, u need to ensure that ur PPA is within ABUJA metropolis. Being posted to Abuja doesn't mean that every body will serve in Abuja city. I.e Abaji is part of Abuja, Kwali is part of Abuja, Rubushi is part of Abuja, Bwari is part of Abuja, so u need to influence ur PPA to Abuja metropolis otherwise u can land in any of this places I've mentioned.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rationalmind---Jigawa

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Honeydear-----Lagos (Stream 2)

Enimony-----Lagos (Stream 1)

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine: Rationalmind---Jigawa

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool
i.claim d enugu ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo: they don't pay. But if you're lucky to have a very good ppa then you'll enjoy.
Alright,tnx.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
TiffanyJ: Jimwalex, mikedimeji and my other abusites, a friend of mine just called to inform me that posting is out.
Can any of you confirm this?
i hav a frnd who is in skool already.he promised to call me if anythn happens but he hasnt..btw tanx for d info.i wld be in zaria 2mrw morning by God's grace..when u wan show...wat abt u mikedimeji,when?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
aircom:
I wish we cud trade places..Lag traffic is unbearable cry
Lolzz.But u worked urs 2 lag na unlike me dat didnt work mine.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: im so happy ds nyt i wanna throw a big shout out to the ppl dt started with us from the days of 150 days togo grin
luvlycute
rationalmind
smeeky
meeky
noordeen
samguine
cutiepie01
Osemu08(i still dnt like u though *rme*)
hignmey
holutosin and some i cnt remember now God bless you all
How come u skipped me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
kennykg:
How come u skipped me
lol u can add it nah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
zerray: lol u can add it nah
zerray mi nkor?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine:
I still dey o. I want everyone to bask in their euphoria or wallow in their disappointments for the time being until everything/the shcok is fully absorbed. Then we can plan the way forward. How are you doing?
I am very good bro. You will need to put that post into use in the coming days (though it depends on your availability).
@ Valentinooo; this wont make homepage again but another one will added to homepage. I told you people about it some days ago.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
traecey: i.claim d enugu ooooo
You dont have to claim it. It is done already. wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
sokarsenal: . It depends on the city or town you are posted to........cost of living in portharcourt is as you would have In any oil city....reasonably high......as always it depends on the area.....a self contain in ph main city would be from 80-200k or more depending on your area.............foodstuffs are cost......even fish which is caught in rivers state or even ph is cost In ph...but you said u live in Abuja,so high cost shouldn't be new to you......transport fare is 'normal' , most takes 50naira per drop....bus, keke (restricted to some areas) and bus...........well 'life as a stranger'.........you don't need to worry about that if your ppa is in ph......you are yoruba, if you are a quiet person no one would NOTICE you.....rivers state has over 15 different languages, so in ph there is no single language like yoruba in the west or efik in uyo or hausa in zaria that people speak......almost .everyone, even in the villages hear a passable pidgin english.....so its not a case of you going off grid and not finding your way because of one language the villages are speaking u don't understand.....and if you are yoruba and u like rolling with mostly yoruba peeps, they are enough around tivers state......infact therd is an ikwerre village called ENEKA where ud think is a yoruba town , lol( exagerrations though)........'Where to go and not to go'.............hmmm....you can go almost everywhere in river state.....apart from the normal stealing and 'small small' cyltism which u can avoid easily.......but the deep deep interior creeks are a lil bit dangerous if you are a stubborn person

thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo: don't worry it will be a favourable one

I hope so cheesy. Thanks bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine: Rationalmind---Jigawa

Sokarsenal---Kwara

Smeeky----Gombe

Zerray----Osun

Traecey----Enugu

Valentino----Abuja

Sowl----Yobe

Adedeji65------Bauchi

Ojesta.....Bayelsa

WhytJane.....Ogun

Skateboard....Zamfara

#Visions cool
Amen...but stream 1 smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Samguine:
You dont have to claim it. It is done already. wink
nd smeeky too o...I must do dah tin ive planned grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.