Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,365 members, 7,974,516 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (641428 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by NaijaKnight(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2014
emenik08:
Oga morning sir. Hope u slept well?

Goodmorning my brother. Yes I did. I hope you did too.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2014
--- day 2---
guess now my body system has adjusted, woke up 3am and thank God for the gift of life before getting off my bunk and get cleaned up for the day...
5:30 am (assumed) we go called out to the parade ground for morning devotion,introduction to camp director and other officials,learning the meaning of each sound made form the biggle, learning the Nysc anthem( don't ask of to sing) and other activites followed before been released to continue registration....
Got to meet dr meeky after several missed calls ( my phone was on silence) , i'm sure some people would be expecting a physical description of him...lol... Go ask google
he's a funny,cool,interesting and fun doctor( he didn't bride me at mami for this so don't think there). We both had breakfast together with 4 cool guys and 2 creamy babes all on same table digesting madam favour signature recipe jolly /fried rice with salad,egg,beef,fish (oya make una mouth dey water) after we shared different views on alot of topics before departing to check progress on registration...
Also met wiseracere(i hail you) on the breath taking,mind breaking queue for e-registration..
Had to leave since my number was still 1171
to 650 been attended to,

back at mami met the guys n gals i had breakfast without the doctor, we debated about political, educational and health issues not forgetting to acknowledge our comedian of the moment nelson... We all enjoyed the moment while it lasted before departing to check progress on the e-registration and charging of phones @ #50.

Back again at mami market

chilling at a coolspot with my bottled water also got to meet some delta,warri,bayelsa guys (i hail una) i must confess they got me tripping, had a lovely conversation, shared peppered kpomo, till we had to check again e-registration which was going at mikel obi..

Finally got hooked with a new number 1096 courtesy my bayelsa pal, dey minutes later i got spotted by Dr who joined us. Few mins getting to number 1000, madam camp director arrived i just chilled at obs for an hour before joining others at the lecture.

Finally got to my number range for the e-registration, we got lined serially into the room 6pm after much time wasted. Women always the cause,solution and the agent to every man's problem.... This yeye man o' was smuggle 5 gals into the room and join the queue others have been waiting so long to reach then saying we should cooperate WTF ( we still love our ladies). 8pm i got e-registration done and food ticket then headed to point 4 creation of file after which i went to get my kit of over sized kaki shorts,tiny tennis shoes.

I wasn't lucky getting anyone to exchange with and my madam @d top reluctantly refused to change it, i got approached by one of the over price money sucking tailors for adjustment @ 1500 initial bargain...lmao.... I sha paid some undisclosed amount for both the tailor and dry cleaner then eating dinner @ 10:30pm.

Booked a return ticket to dream land some mins past 11pm and wolf up 2:30am, got cleaned up but didn't kit so i can flex my freedom while other do morning drills...

Updates from under a tree chilling

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Would talk about my experience with a creamy mami water on my way back from mamimarket later
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Samguine: Had my first dose of punishment yesterday night. Guys in the room were discussing on how to clean the toilet, room and corridors VERY LOUDLY well after the lights out time when a soldier came in and oredered all of us (about 40) into a corner and told us to do static frog jump. It wasnt easy mhen. Nyansh was grinding against and blokos against blokos. grin It was terrible.

Names soldiers call us include "baga", "born combs", "otondo which means JJC or mumu" cheesy

Quality of the shorts given to us here is actually good. Can't same of the shirts..I havent worn those. Been wearing my bought white shirts since. Today is our swearing in..time to be a real corper.

Everyone is "prospective" until sworn in. ( Now I see the reason why Yokiti took of the prospective from our sign board late).

Ogun camp is awesome. The pix I uploaded earlier was taken in the Stadium which is part of the camp.

As per babes, 95% of them creamy. But 95% of those 95% creamy babes are BUSTY. Na through steely stength of will I dey take focus for drills. You see backsides and the twin towers shaking and heaving vigourously assualting your sights with deliciously undilluted sights (May God forgive me cheesy)

See you guys later. Lemme goan brush teeth. wink

And yeah, I finally found a "camp babe". wink

My bloda flm da easti. Wetin go happen to all these Ada Adas wey dey wait for u in this house.
Abloda no loose ur head ooo, its important for money matter
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Goodmorning my brother. Yes I did. I hope you did too.

Shebi na team osun?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2014
Congratulations to all stream 1 corpers as you will be sworn in today. As from today, you have submitted your freedom to stage a protest, to travel without approval (you can travel without approval but dont get caught), you cant criticise government in the media or speak to the press on any issue against government policy. You all are welcome to the club of temporary civil servants.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Nice smiley
Babe of life..good morning. wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2014
keep the updates coming guys. smiley

@ojestas and samguine, you guys look nice wink more babes to una ministries grin

@Samguine, i thought we have people in camp to take care of the cleanings na

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2014
emenik08:

My bloda flm da easti. Wetin go happen to all these Ada Adas wey dey wait for u in this house?
Abloda no loose ur head ooo, its important for money matter
that is what we call question for the gods grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by NaijaKnight(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2014
emenik08:

Shebi na team osun?

Ede all the way bro!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Too many fishes in the river choi...Kenny Kenny Kenny...no go turn 2face for camp o..I need more update sha wink
i won't do such. You know you my rainbow
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2014
DrKc1: Am actually happy am in stream 2 right now.. Kano - kogi, we get to hear about the experiences and pictures from those in srream 1 while we chill at home. We will get paid 2 months alawee straight after september orientation camp...yes we will be paid for the 1 month we spent at home, and the best of all is. We wuld only serve for 11 months. Lol
lwkmh... bro, where did you get your information from ooo? "2 months alawee"? who is deceiving you?? grintongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Shoutout to all stream1 cofas on top dia swearinq in 'ceremony' 2day, all d best..
As 4 dose wey dey dodqe drills *callinq ur camp director* (don't qet cauqht)

Owk, Samguine (pretty dude) grin we've seen, same applies to Ojestas (creamie quy) grin
Macuwon&Rationalmind2014 and other stream1 members we dey wait ur picshure..

Kennykg, keep d updates cominq, more hair to ur biabia.. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrKc1(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Meeky: DrKc1 u don get ya licence receipt from medical and dental council.dos camp guys dey worry for dat receipt oh
Yeap ive got the receipt for the license .Was posted to kano state ooo. Was already planning on how to defer to next batch but luckily they suddenly announced that we wuld now camp in kogi state in stream 2.lol. So am chilling and waiting...hope ur camp is cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrKc1(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2014
JoseRaji:
lwkmh... bro, where did you get your information from ooo? "2 months alawee"? who is deceiving you?? grintongue
Inside information from an nysc official......stream 2 wuld finish camp sept 21st. They wuld receive august and september alawee togeda. Its assumed they started serving august although their camp started sept 1.....do u now get it?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2014
rationalmind:

Just spoke with macuwon, we've agreed to take pictures tomorrow. cheesy I hope we get a creamy babe to take it for us.

that wan no be issue naw. No be Edo camp again?!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2014
moshmod101: Otondos oya double up...if u are sleeping u re wrong grin

Dats my broda! Av fun dey go joor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2014
1kanma: Am also for lag stream 2 hopefully we wil met there. Am vicky from UNN.
Vicky as in Victor or Victoria? aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ a guy or girl?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2014
tnuola:

From Lagos o
I will b movin frm ib,hope to c in camp. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2014
Cleoqueen:
*clears throat*

*offers her vicks blue* here, for ur throat ish. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

*offers her vicks blue* here, for ur throat ish. grin
Thanks...hope to reciprocate this gesture soon too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2014
Samguine: Had my first dose of punishment yesterday night. Guys in the room were discussing on how to clean the toilet, room and corridors VERY LOUDLY well after the lights out time when a soldier came in and oredered all of us (about 40) into a corner and told us to do static frog jump. It wasnt easy mhen. Nyansh was grinding against and blokos against blokos. grin It was terrible.

Names soldiers call us include "baga", "born combs", "otondo which means JJC or mumu" cheesy

Quality of the shorts given to us here is actually good. Can't same of the shirts..I havent worn those. Been wearing my bought white shirts since. Today is our swearing in..time to be a real corper.

Everyone is "prospective" until sworn in. ( Now I see the reason why Yokiti took of the prospective from our sign board late).

Ogun camp is awesome. The pix I uploaded earlier was taken in the Stadium which is part of the camp.

As per babes, 95% of them creamy. But 95% of those 95% creamy babes are BUSTY. Na through steely stength of will I dey take focus for drills. You see backsides and the twin towers shaking and heaving vigourously assualting your sights with deliciously undilluted sights (May God forgive me cheesy)

See you guys later. Lemme goan brush teeth. wink

And yeah, I finally found a "camp babe". wink

See Groove! Na camp heaven be that o! If it all fits ur description. Except of course †ђξ punishment part. Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by 1kanma: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Lol, victoria
prixxy7: Vicky as in Victor or Victoria? aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ a guy or girl?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
NaijaKnight:

I'm fine dear...how's benin city?
it's cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by 1kanma: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2014
K dear wil do dat on request. Hope u enjoyin d campin, which u all d best afterwards.
Meeky: to really get in touch wit her you need to pm her ya number@1kanma
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2014
1kanma: Lol, victoria
ok. So wea in lag do U̶̲̥̅̊ stay? Or rather wea do U̶̲̥̅̊ stay?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by slimy205: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2014
prixxy7: guy or girl abeg which kind prayer be dat na? undecided lagos camp in lagos, osun camp in osun. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cant pair us all up cos d population wil be too much. And I believe population Ѡǟɀ d main reason D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ divided lagos camp into 2 streams aside d problem of security in other northern states. So we cant camp in osun.

see dat how dey did d last batch C . u guys are left over to camp in osun state. osun corpers aint much. and d camp is well built.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2014
profneyo:

Haha. Busted. Nothing much. Slept all afternoon. Just reading nairalanders'camp 'experiences'.
What about you?
I was doing the same thing o...that means you are in stream2 yea?...what state?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2014
moshmod101:
Adaekube Adaekube...let dat keep ringing 4 ya mind Lol
I think it's over between himself and adaekube...I sensed trouble in paradise a long time ago

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2014
slimy205:

see dat how dey did d last batch C . u guys are left over to camp in osun state. osun corpers aint much. and d camp is well built.
did they make lagos stream 1 n 2 in batch c? They did it so dis time to accomodate the many crowds in lagos camp! Besides it was stated in their cal up dat d venue is lagos! Plz stop spreading this rumour.

Lagos stream 2 is lagos camp,check the cal up leta!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2014
honeydear: hahaha...Good morning!
Good morning hun..hope your night was good? smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2014
NaijaKnight: Goodmorning Cleoqueen, honeydear and all Osun B2014 prospectives. I troway salute give all the otondos. Loving your updates! Waiting till sept 1 to get to were y'all at.
Good morning to you too...we don't have a choice but to make osun ROCK!...I wanted akwa ibom though, but osun is gonna feel my heat grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.