Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,348 members, 7,974,462 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:50 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (641419 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Zerray,its been a long time.How're u doing?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
macuwon: Hey dudes... Waddup.. OBS had been time consuming.. Bt my greatest fear is here.. It seems am being posted to benin city... Yes everybody wants to be in town but definitely not in a newspaper press.. Coz they may not pay.. When i peeped,my own read OBSERVER NEWSPAPER ;(

After all your efforts. Too bad. But if you had the chance of seeing it, its still quite early for you to influence it to somewhere more 'cashworthy'... And since you have likely been posted to a newspaper house and not a school, it means the strict posting policy has been soft pedalled. Thatz good news...

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Honeydear dearie,how're u doing?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
cutiepie01: Honeydear dearie,how're u doing?
hi dearie..i'm doing good

You?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
emeka51:
Even if Nysc want to carry out any news y will it be on a private station y not NTA or Radio NIGERIA. Pls I'll likel to urge we graduates that before you spread any news also wait for the main source and carefully carry our the analysis b4 spreading news. Even if Nysc wanted to carry out suspension y not not Lagos and Enugu places where issue of Ebola have been reported.
channels news is more reliable dan any private TV news
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Anyone heard from cleoqueen Cleo! Wea ar thou?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DigitalPastor: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
My parents believe say i was either expelled from schl or na carry over tinz. grin Cuz my mates are in camp. My bro say which kind lie i dey lie say stream dey grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DigitalPastor: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
I no just reply them and i refused to show my call-up tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
DigitalPastor: I no just reply them and i refused to show my call-up tongue
me don answer questions tire,since lastyear February wey person don grad. Me no even dey dey put down my face anymore to entertain any sort of stupid questns. Nobody blivz me,only GOD

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
lorddaywalker: me don answer questions tire,since lastyear February wey person don grad. Me no even dey dey put down my face anymore to entertain any sort of stupid questns. Nobody blivz me,only GOD
Result will cancel insult it's just a matter of time

7 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
DigitalPastor: My parents believe say i was either expelled from schl or na carry over tinz. grin Cuz my mates are in camp. My bro say which kind lie i dey lie say stream dey grin

Oga, e go better. Don't worry, come september and all things being equal, u will call ur parents from camp, and probably upload ur pics on facebook with ur all white kit for ur doubting (thomas) brother to see.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Diz question goes to Oga Yokiti(oga is silent) I knw our redeployment is certain if we ar to bliv d NYSC talk,but for me to be redeployed to my state of choice,i was tryn to arrange a medical bt sm1 is telling me d medical iss wl b written on my Nysc certificate.how true is dis?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
mikedimeji:
Result will cancel insult it's just a matter of time
yoruba adage says "ireti pipe ma n se okan nirewesi ni" how long are we gonna wait!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
lorddaywalker: yoruba adage says "ireti pipe ma n se okan nirewesi ni" how long are we gonna wait!
Yes I do know that hope deferred make the heart sick but at the same time when there's life there's hope so don't be discourage it's just a matter of time like I said everything will be behind u.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 19, 2014
DigitalPastor: My parents believe say i was either expelled from schl or na carry over tinz. grin Cuz my mates are in camp. My bro say which kind lie i dey lie say stream dey grin

LMAOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 19, 2014
cutiepie01: Are u serving in abj?

Nah, Ebonyi. The fire alarm was crazy Lol. We were woken up by 1am and doubled to the parade ground, some people carried their bags and buckets thinking that fire was truly burning. People came to parade ground in their nighties, I too Lol... I only wore my rubber shoe and socks. Attendance was taken on the parade ground. Each platoon was told to run back to their room and told to bring different things back to the parade ground. Some were told to carry their mattresses told the parade ground, some their cover cloth, some their jungle boots, while we were told to bring our buckets and start drumming with it.

Been a great experience in McGregor camp so far.

Countdown continues!
A week left to go.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Raheem2386: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm! Cutipie so u wnt show yourself abi, so tey we go leave this camp. Na wah oh!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2014
lorddaywalker: Diz question goes to Oga Yokiti(oga is silent) I knw our redeployment is certain if we ar to bliv d NYSC talk,but for me to be redeployed to my state of choice,i was tryn to arrange a medical bt sm1 is telling me d medical iss wl b written on my Nysc certificate.how true is dis?
This is the first time I will be hearing that your medical issue/ challenge will be written on your NYSC discharge certificate.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2014
DrPhilABd: Chai! U r so unlucky. Most pple don't even rememba abt such newspaper been in existence. Bt u can mk a difference, bring a change..-dts if u want to.

unfortunately... I dont want to grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Mannylex:

After all your efforts. Too bad. But if you had the chance of seeing it, its still quite early for you to influence it to somewhere more 'cashworthy'... And since you have likely been posted to a newspaper house and not a school, it means the strict posting policy has been soft pedalled. Thatz good news...

the strict posting to schools policy hasnt been soft-pedalled ooooo.. Na because of OBS.. And i dunno if i can influence.. Coz he has signed it and submitted it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2014
yokiti:
This is the first time I will be hearing that your medical issue/ challenge will be written on your NYSC discharge certificate.
OK BOSS!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2014
macuwon:

the strict posting to schools policy hasnt been soft-pedalled ooooo.. Na because of OBS.. And i dunno if i can influence.. Coz he has signed it and submitted it.

I doubt the matter is closed even though you said he has signed and submitted it. I know most times in camps(lagos and abuja) the corpers are asked to bring their letter of recommendation or so from a company that has requested you(thatz if you have one), then NYSC would post you to that company. So your PPA is only confirmed after you have been given your letter.. Even after that, you can srill reject the PPA or make them reject u if the place doesnt favour you (transportation or accomodation wise)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Raheem2386: Hmmm! Cutipie so u wnt show yourself abi, so tey we go leave this camp. Na wah oh!
Lolz.Where are u now?am in d ICT hall.BTW,upload ur pix lemme know d person dat wants to see me.Make i prepare myself,whether u fine abi u resemble Bance.Lolz

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2014
Please oga yokiti and all d ogas in d house I need ur opinion on this. I was selected into our camp athletics team this morning after making it tru with a fantastic form in the sprint races. The camp coach put down our state code and said we will be posted to the city and our CDs will be sports. But my killjoy friends are saying "Na Format E Dey Give u Jor ". Please I want to know if what the man is saying is true or not in order not to have empty hope
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
cutiepie01: Lolz.Where are u now?am in d ICT hall.BTW,upload ur pix lemme know d person dat wants to see me.Make i prepare myself,whether u fine abi u resemble Bance.Lolz
Hmmm... Bance?? #smiles# c wia ur mind come go? And besides you didn't upload a p.p. Girls I like Una o!!! I hail Una join self grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Ojestas, Drills and attend lectures when he wants. . . been dodging drills and boring lectures since 1870. . #Chillaxing. . Smh !

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Mannylex(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Ojestas: Ojestas, Drills and attend lectures when he wants. . . been dodging drills and boring lectures since 1870. . #Chillaxing. . Smh !

lol.. U dey feel like james bond ehn? Make dem no catch you before u carry mattress on your head, like they did to those in Rivers camp

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Mannylex:

lol.. U dey feel like james bond ehn? Make dem no catch you before u carry mattress on your head, like they did to those in Rivers camp

lol. Been caught twice. Scope no go finish for earth. I dey always bail myself.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2014
ajasa4link: Please oga yokiti and all d ogas in d house I need ur opinion on this. I was selected into our camp athletics team this morning after making it tru with a fantastic form in the sprint races. The camp coach put down our state code and said we will be posted to the city and our CDs will be sports. But my killjoy friends are saying "Na Format E Dey Give u Jor ". Please I want to know if what the man is saying is true or not in order not to have empty hope
If that will be the final list ( if the coach is trsutworthy), be rest assured that you will be in the state capital or the nearest location to the state capital because you will need people will need to train. Same for the cultural group, football, some OBS team that will be part of your state of deployment NYSC editorial team and all NCCF, MCAN and NACC state excos.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: Hmmm... Bance?? #smiles# c wia ur mind come go? And besides you didn't upload a p.p. Girls I like Una o!!! I hail Una join self grin
Abeg park well joor.Wetin concern you for our matter?Jealousy!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Have fear, cos Samguine is here cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Samguine:

Have fear, cos Samguine is here cool

Is samguine a monster ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.